Trans-Freak goes crazy, punches black man and calls him slurs in public library

LOL. "I'm transgender you fucking bigot! Fuck you n****r"

Every transgender cross-dressing queer needs to be locked up in an insane asylum.

LOL. "I'm transgender you fucking bigot! Fuck you n****r"

Every transgender cross-dressing queer needs to be locked up in an insane asylum.

demotivational_poster_angry-drag-queen_20110602181207_reg.png

• Banned
Practically all trans-freaks are like this. Extremely unhinged and violent.

When I was living in Seattle I had a neighbor who was a trans-freak and he and his boyfriend would constantly be fighting.. Throwing plates and shit.

When I was living in Seattle I had a neighbor who was a trans-freak and he and his boyfriend would constantly be fighting.. Throwing plates and shit.

Queers in general are very violent. Ever talk with a bouncer? They'll tell you working a gay bar is a thousand times worse than any other bar. So many fights, so much bullshit with queers.

Queers in general are very violent. Ever talk with a bouncer? They'll tell you working a gay bar is a thousand times worse than any other bar. So many fights, so much bullshit with queers.
Look at their domestic violence rates....don't even need to ask a bouncer from a faggot den.

Isn't it sad that these mentally disturbed people are being placated by society instead of getting the help they so desperately need?
Yes. They'd rather try to integrate into society so that we all start getting fed up with them and become hateful towards them.

Isn't it sad that these mentally disturbed people are being placated by society instead of getting the help they so desperately need?
Yes. They'd rather try to integrate into society so that we all start getting fed up with them and become hateful towards them.

Well, it's important to remember that more likely than not, these people are suffering from a mental illness. If you want to be angry, you should be angry at the medical/psychiatric community for lying down to liberal demands.

"Isn't it sad that these mentally disturbed people are being placated by society instead of getting the help they so desperately need?"

This has happened because Leftists have championed it and encouraged it and Leftists are mentally disturbed, Leftism is a mental illness.

Transgenderism is a psychological illness, these people are desperately ill, they shouldn't be paraded around like Circus Freaks, they should be cared for in institutions where they can be given the professional help they need with their deep psychological complexes.

Transgender freak-a-zoids need to be locked up and water boarded in the interest of public safety. ...... :cool:

LOL I'll with locked up, but can we skip the waterboarding? I don't need any additional information from them. TMI

I'm not hateful towards them OOM, I have pity for them, they're psychologically fucked-up in the membrane, they desperately need professional help.

If I hated Transgenders then I'd have to hate Schizophrenics, people with Bi-Polar Disorder etc.

Well, it's important to remember that more likely than not, these people are suffering from a mental illness. If you want to be angry, you should be angry at the medical/psychiatric community for lying down to liberal demands.
That is who I am really mad at, but the more militant trans activist get the more I hate them too.

Forum List

Back