Joe laughs as reporters are tossed form Oval Office.

President Trump always made time for the press, even those who hated him. I guess Joe's handlers don't want him blundering through another disaster.
Big deal. At least he doesn't lie like Trump does.

I can easily understand why you would wish that. Democrats are fucked.
I have made it very clear. I voted for Trump so he would beat Hillary. I did not vote in the last election because I knew Trump would lose and I live in a state that goes Red with or with out my vote by a large margin.
I am not voting in the next election. I do not support the Republican party anymore and I certainly would not vote for a Democrat.
DeSantis is not electable, and Trump is not electable (my opinion). Biden is in trouble, but the Democrats will figure out something and they will win.

Once again (read this as well marvin martian ) I support neither party. If I had to say what party I support, I would lean Libertarian Party.
I support a little of each party of the current parties, but I will not commit my vote to either.

P.S. I am not Russian, but marvin martian says I write like Russian.

I am sure Joe laughed. If I was there, I might laugh, but then again maybe not.

Last edited:
You would laugh your ass off at them?
I am laughing my ass off at them.
In addition, they have done so much damage to this nation, it may take two or three generations to recover.
Spreading all the false information. Causing normal people to turn into Trump zombies and then the final straw
Trump calling on his zombies to overthrow the election and Trump calling around "find the votes" and asking Pence
to rig it and then Rudy and the Sidney McCracken lawyers and the Pillow man (ex crack junkie) go so caught up in it.
Do you know how much damage FOX has done? It is BIGLY HUGE.

Joe laughs because he has 47 plus years experience and knows what is happening and is fully aware.
Lol. You are a idiot . ... " Joe laughs because he has 47 plus years experience and knows what is happening and is fully aware "
Might be the funniest thing I read on here in years ... you are kidding , right?

No he didn't. Neither did his press secretaries. Jesus, you knuckleheads have short memories. :auiqs.jpg:
You are joking? He would stop at the press every time getting on the helicopter or Air Force One. You are really uninformed. All Democrats are.

China is threatening our planes and ships... innocent women and children are being slaughtered in Ukraine... businesses are closing for good... empty malls everywhere reminiscent of the Obama days... our streets are war zones... gas is going back up and food costs are just ridiculous....
So how can that old mother fucker sit there and laugh?...
fuck him and fuck any of you who voted for him.... that goes for you golfing gator..... and fuck the FBI for covering up his crimes....
I went to get gas today and it was down .10 cents a gallon and eggs are 1.19 and they were .99 with Trump 3 years ago, and our Mall parking lot is full and business is booming and I am not sure what city you live in, but you should consider moving to a state that has a better economy if you can afford to. If you want more people killed in Ukraine tell Joe to stop funding Ukraine and Putin will go in and level it and kill all of them.

Joe laughed because he has 47 plus years experience and he knows the game they are playing and he found it funny he beat them at their game.
Joe is better than Trump. Trump banned them all. Joe lets them show up and of they get out of line, out they go.

Who cares about China. You want cheap TVs and cheap Harley accessories, put up with a little cage rattling.

Last edited:
I went to get gas today and it was down .10 cents a gallon and eggs are 1.19 and they were .99 with Trump 3 years ago, and our Mall parking lot is full and business is booming and I am not sure what city you live in, but you should consider moving to a state that has a better economy if you can afford to. If you want more people killed in Ukraine tell Joe to stop funding Ukraine and Putin will go in and level it and kill all of them.

Joe laughed because he has 47 plus years experience and he knows the game they are playing and he found it funny he beat them at their game.
Joe is better than Trump. Trump banned them all. Joe lets them show up and of they get out of line, out they go.

Who cares about China. You want cheap TVs and cheap Harley accessories, put up with a little cage rattling.
You found eggs for 1.19 for a dozen?.... what are they lizard eggs?...
Stop the nonsense... everyone knows the economy sucks... just found out two more banks are going to file next week.... nothing is good about the economy today.... anecdotal evidence of food and gas prices means nothing....

President Trump always made time for the press, even those who hated him. I guess Joe's handlers don't want him blundering through another disaster.
The poor, demented soul is such a complete imbecile.

Our cheap gas just jumped from 3.99 to 4.11. Not lookin' good.

Forum List

Back