Tranny: The New Sports Fix

karpenter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2018
Check It Out
HA-HAA !!

He Played Handball For Australia's Men's Team. Now Transgender, He's Dominating Women's Handball.

1544270176688.jpg

Mouncey also won the LGBTQ John Marriott Sportsperson of the Year award this year.

Tried To Ban Her For Her Size:

and think about the message it sends to women and girls about their bodies: if you’re too big, you can’t play. That is incredibly dangerous and backward,” Mouncey wrote in the Guardian last year.

She's Got His Left-Wing Talking Points Down
Don't "She" ??

handball-tranny-618x348.jpg

^ ^ ^ ^ Welcome ^ ^ ^ To The Right Wing, Sista !!

That's simply fucked up and unfair to women. If I was women, I'd be pissed right the fuck off about that.

I'll say what I said on the other thread.

If he's willing to get his weener chopped off to win something as trivial as a sport no one cares about, that's on him.

Effeminate men vs. butch women... man, that's not appealling on any level.

If he's willing to get his weener chopped off to win something as trivial as a sport no one cares about, that's on him.

It's also not fair to the women because men are just stronger.

JoeB131 said:
If he's willing to get his weener chopped off
That's Not A Requirement
It's Just Something One "Feels"....

Maybe I'll Wake-Up Feeling Like A Dog

Marion Morrison said:
But He's Decided She's Not A Man Anymore
Gender Is A Personal Decision Now...Remember ??

And the butch women are stronger than the regular women... that's not fair either...

of course, no one really cares about this obscure sport... but it's totally unfair that this is happening in a game no one cares about.

Dude, you are such a mental midget it's not even funny.

Your SJW-ness turns what could be an intelligent individual into a raging retard.

Nope.
Women can do anything a man can do.

That's simply fucked up and unfair to women. If I was women, I'd be pissed right the fuck off about that.
What is he doing on a woman's team??? :eek-52:

When this is brought to the courts, I can't wait to see "doctors" under oath defending procedures that they do that they make patients sign waivers for that say "you realize this won't actually change your gender"....patients with obvious delusions who are not legally capable of consent therefore by definition. Should be a hoot. Will be almost as much of a ratings-draw as the OJ Simpson trial.

C'mon CSPAN!

The dude is MASSIVE and in no way effeminate in his build and musculature at all. He's pure Viking man-chunk vs puny framed females.

I can't wait for the lawsuits. This is going to be a hoot.

That is no woman.
No matter if the junk is cut off, wears lipstick, and grows flaccid tits. I will always see an ugly dude pretending to be a woman.

JoeB131 said:
of course, no one really cares about this obscure sport... but it's totally unfair that this is happening in a game no one cares about.
Ohh, But It's In The Women's Pro Mixed Martial Arts Too !!

Little By Little...Spoonful By Spoonful
Just Like Kruschev Said

Remember The Movie 'Juwanna Mann' ??
(...You Want A Man ??)

There Was Also A Medalist In The Olympics Some Time Back
Some Woman From Africa
They Were Unsure About "Her"
Maybe A Hermie. They Didn't Say

Forum List

Back