Tranny: The New Sports Fix

It's also not fair to the women because men are just stronger.

And the butch women are stronger than the regular women... that's not fair either...

of course, no one really cares about this obscure sport... but it's totally unfair that this is happening in a game no one cares about.

Dude, you are such a mental midget it's not even funny.

Your SJW-ness turns what could be an intelligent individual into a raging retard.

In Joe's world anything he doesn't like doesn't warrant any attention. He has no empathy or ability to understand different people like different things.

It's his way or fuck off.

And the butch women are stronger than the regular women... that's not fair either...

of course, no one really cares about this obscure sport... but it's totally unfair that this is happening in a game no one cares about.
Ohh, But It's In The Women's Pro Mixed Martial Arts Too !!

Little By Little...Spoonful By Spoonful
Just Like Kruschev Said

This is going to the courts. And I can't fucking wait! :popcorn: I'm literally drooling at the prospect of watching liberal "doctors" under oath being GRILLED under cross-examination on the legitimacy of having delusional patients give "consent" for permanent disfiguring, brutal, sterilizing amputations of VITAL organs....for profit....after signing a waiver (they were legally unable to sign) that says "you realize these procedures won't actually work". (malpractice) CHECKMATE.

C'mon lawsuit....c'mon lawsuit!!!

Last edited:
I'll say what I said on the other thread.

If he's willing to get his weener chopped off to win something as trivial as a sport no one cares about, that's on him.

Effeminate men vs. butch women... man, that's not appealling on any level.

Nope.
Women can do anything a man can do.

Ironically for progressives, the one skill that the above is true is firearm shooting.

Once the issue of recoil strength is taken into account, the actual skill of shooting a target has nothing to do with the sex of the person doing the shooting.

That is no woman.
No matter if the junk is cut off, wears lipstick, and grows flaccid tits. I will always see an ugly dude pretending to be a woman.
Trans-Genders DON'T Need Sex-Change Surgery !!

Gender Is Merely A CHOICE

Dude, you are such a mental midget it's not even funny.

Your SJW-ness turns what could be an intelligent individual into a raging retard.

In Joe's world anything he doesn't like doesn't warrant any attention. He has no empathy or ability to understand different people like different things.

It's his way or fuck off.

ajoebworld.jpg

If he's willing to get his weener chopped off to win something as trivial as a sport no one cares about, that's on him.

Nope.

Ironically for progressives, the one skill that the above is true is firearm shooting.

Once the issue of recoil strength is taken into account, the actual skill of shooting a target has nothing to do with the sex of the person doing the shooting.

If you mean girls can shoot...yeah. In shooting sports it doesn't matter as much male or female.

I've met some killer archers that are women.

Nope.

If you mean girls can shoot...yeah. In shooting sports it doesn't matter as much male or female.

I've met some killer archers that are women.

Yes. Also firearms remove the inherent advantage most men have in a physical altercation.

I would also agree with regards to archery, except maybe some distances would be easier for men due to the usual advantage they have in draw strength.

But under 100 meters? I would think proper equipment would negate a man's strength advantage.

Yes. Also firearms remove the inherent advantage most men have in a physical altercation.

I would also agree with regards to archery, except maybe some distances would be easier for men due to the usual advantage they have in draw strength.

But under 100 meters? I would think proper equipment would negate a man's strength advantage.
We're getting off point a bit aren't we? If an archery or shooting event is co-ed then it's co-ed. This topic is about MEN entering WOMEN-ONLY sporting leagues illegally....and suprise! beating women ruthlessly in the events.

mudwhistle said:
Nope.
With Womb Transplants
They'll Take Away The One Thing Women Can Do
That Men Can't Do BETTER !!
HA-HAA !!

martybegan said:

And What's Ironic About That
Is Women "Up-Grading" To A 12ga
Take Two People With Equal Scores
One With A 12ga, The Other With 20
The 20ga Shooter Is Actually The Better Shot
The 20ga Has Fewer Pellets

And A .410 Is Actually A Caliber
Making It An Expert's Gun

We're getting off point a bit aren't we? If an archery or shooting event is co-ed then it's co-ed. This topic is about MEN entering WOMEN-ONLY sporting leagues illegally....and suprise! beating women ruthlessly in the events.

I think my point was the one activity that one could theoretically make co-ed the easiest is the one activity progressive despise the most.

I think my point was the one activity that one could theoretically make co-ed the easiest is the one activity progressive despise the most.
While I enjoy the barb as much as you, it still has the potential to get off topic though.

martybegan said:
Nope
Compounds And All It's Gizmos
Remove That Advantage In The Pro's

Then There's Sport Fishing
Ladies Have Separate Leagues There
For Some Reason

How About Bowling Or Curling ??

martybegan said:
Nope
Compounds Remove That Advantage In The Pro's

Then There's Sport Fishing
Ladies Have Separate Leagues There

How About Bowling Or Curling ??

Considering the typical politics of someone who fishes professionally, I don't think you will have any transgender issues in that sport.

Bowling is impacted by the weight of the ball used, and the relative force an average man can achieve vs. an average woman.

Curling is an interesting question.

martybegan said:
Bowling is impacted by the weight of the ball used, and the relative force an average man can achieve vs. an average woman.
Nope
Point Of Impact And Angle Is All That Matters
Children Strike Too

And A 50# Recurve Will Put An Arrow Completely Through
ANYTHING On The North American Continent
It's Tuning And Arrow Flight

If One's Desire Is To Kill At 80yrds Or Beyond
You Should Be Using A Rifle
Blood Sports Is Not The Place To Show-Off

Women should simply refuse to play when distortions such as this exist.

martybegan said:
Nope
Point Of Impact And Angle Is All That Matters
Children Strike Too

And A 50# Recurve Will Put An Arrow Completely Through
ANYTHING On The North American Continent
It's Tuning And Arrow Flight

If One's Desire Is To Kill At 80yrds Or Beyond
You Should Be Using A Rifle
Blood Sports Is Not The Place To Show-Off

It's not about getting 1 strike, it's about getting multiple strikes, and throwing a heavier ball with more force allows for a larger "sweet spot" in the pocket when bowling.

We're about to find out who is higher on the Identity Politics pecking order:

Women in general, or transsexuals.

:popcorn:
There's Fewer Tranny's
"Ladies.....Step Aside"

Of Course,
All These Guys In Sports
Will Just Be Lesbians Trapped In Men's Bodies
....Like Bruce Jenner

We're about to find out who is higher on the Identity Politics pecking order:

Women in general, or transsexuals.

:popcorn:
Yep. And I for one can't wait to see this played out in the courts. Will be one of the top ratings-draws in many recent years.

Forum List

Back