Tranny Defends Exposing Penis In Women's Locker Room: Free Speech/Protests "Locked Down".

Should conversations about women's distress of males in their changing areas be suppressed?

• Yes, women of all walks are going to have to get used to it.

• No, women rape victims especially must be heard on the topic.

• Not sure. I'm still unclear on what makes a male a male and a female a female.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is why I hate third-wave LGBT fucks. It's never enough. Get them out of the fucking bathroom....No support from this LGBT'er and I know a bunch more who find it an "abuse of victim-hood status"

Get that published in The NY Times. Then I’ll believe it’s a new lefty platform. I want an official statement from democratic leadership that it is so. Say, MSNBC tonight? Maddow Show? :popcorn:

Did you notify Target Stores yet? Gay pride parade organizers? “Lady” Gaga? Bruce Jenner?

Last edited:
28577318_844853395710661_1644807739414469368_n.jpg

Just as important as the media locking down women's protests against a dude flashing his whanger in their sports locker room is the terrible journalism angle. I want to emphasize that if a journalist calls a snow leopard "a gecko", then the journalist needs to get a warning first and lose their job the second time.

The MAN admitted he had male genitalia, and the press article KEPT REFERRING TO HIM AS "SHE", "HERSELF". This needs to stop. Because this is the Trojan Horse of how the LGBT cult means to normalize this shit to children walking by the TV set or reading this journalistic crap online. Words have meaning and I implore each and every one of you opposed to this Tranny "Emperor's New Clothes" bullshit to use the PROPER PRONOUNS when referring to those mentally ill people known as transgender.

You are not doing them a service by enabling their mental illness. You insult real actual women. And playing pretend is fomenting fear and outrage in real women who are now having a hand over their mouth being forced to endure male imposters in their changing rooms & showers. ie: whenever you refer to a man as "she", it is fanning the flames of oppressing real women.

KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF> all of you. Conservatives included!

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Of course, bigotry and hate are devoid of logic and critical thinking, this thread being a prime example.

Generally I agree with you on the critical thinking angle. However, not one ounce of critical thinking is a requirement to recognize that a man in a woman's locker room waving his dick around in the showers is completely wrong and intolerable....and...will be coming to an abrupt end at a SCOTUS near you...

But I assure you, the new SCOTUS is capable of critical thinking...in a way that isn't going to favor your cause pal. :popcorn:

This is why I hate third-wave LGBT fucks. It's never enough. Get them out of the fucking bathroom....No support from this LGBT'er and I know a bunch more who find it an "abuse of victim-hood status"

Get that published in The NY Times. Then I’ll believe it’s a new lefty platform. I want an official statement from democratic leadership that it is so. Say, MSNBC tonight? Maddow Show? :popcorn:

I’m serious evercurious. Let us know when MSNPC is going to adopt your stance. Be sure Rachael clears it first, OK? You know how the ranking system works over there.

There's a new hand over your mouth ladies..and his name is Always-Autumn

(*mine) Trans Woman Declares She’s No Longer ‘Ashamed’ to Expose Penis in Women’s Locker Room

"While countless girls walk around the locker room naked, I felt like I couldn't... because I have a penis."...*he found it difficult to expose *himself in female company. At least until this weekend, when *he "finally said 'fuck it,'" and, to the "disapproving looks" of ** women, undressed in the middle of the locker room, *his male genitalia exposed, and "walked naked to the shower."

..."I live in Manhattan and work out at a gym in Soho, so I figured that this is as safe a place as any to push the envelope."..

..Some critics even tried to steer the conversation into taking into account the feelings of women traumatized by male abuse. How would a woman who suffered through sexual harassment feel upon seeing Always-Autumn naked in a locker room? How would a female rape victim feel?

But this criticism, like all others, has been shut down."...
Eventually, the subreddit's moderators deleted all responses critical of Always-Autumn, given the group's guidelines that prohibit " stirring the post." The thread has later been locked altogether.

The article refers to the man as "she" and "her" which is terrible journalism. Some people 'even' tried to take into account the feelings of women rape victims? Really? Wow, what an edgy concept. You've come a long way baby..

Imagine a site for debate locking down a thread where women are complaining that they must undress in front of a man and enduring him naked in the WOMEN'S locker room? What website nazis would do such a thing to drown the cries of distressed women? They could've covertly squelched the cries of protest by just dungeoning the conversation; ie: soft-banning any protests of women rape victims and their defenders.
thank goodness women don't do that; imagine women "showing us their stuff" and proclaiming, "too late. you are in on it now."

I’m serious evercurious. Let us know when MSNPC is going to adopt your stance. Be sure Rachael clears it first, OK? You know how the ranking system works over there.

Why would the fake news ever tell the truth about anything?

I mean I know you're stuck under the rock of your hatred for the gays, but surely you had to notice that the D party has gone so far left it's not even recognizable as "liberal" anymore? Of course, the fascist, racist, bigoted, imperial army of the far left is pushing shit that a lot of us 'faggots' don't agree with.

Hell us older folks, us 'first-wavers' didn't even want the T added in because tran's are actually fighting against our 'belief' in a lot of ways; the entire bullshit gender argument is their's and their's alone, the D's just tacked them onto our coattails and expect us to carry them, if we want to or not. Us gay/bi folk don't have a problem with our partner being their biological gender, in fact, that's what we'd wanted in the first place... We were never looking for some unrealistic fantasy that pretends our partner is not equipped with what our own eyes, and bodies/minds, desire from them. I enjoy the company of men for their biological equipment and nature, and women for their's. I do not like the new lack of division between the sexes, I do not like men in the fucking women's bathroom or in women's sports, I do not like the idea that "gender is a social construct" - fuck that, I'm a woman, who likes women. As a bi woman, if I sleep with a girl, she better not have a fucking dick and a prescription for estrogen. That's a lie that I'm not going to participate in. I like real women, not an imagined politically correct pile of man shit wrapped in a lace bow. I think it's all crap. You trans folk can do whatever mental gymnastics ya want in your own bedroom, but stay the fuck out of mine you twats.

Hell us older folks, us 'first-wavers' didn't even want the T added in because tran's are actually fighting against our 'belief' in a lot of ways; the entire bullshit gender argument is their's and their's alone, the D's just tacked them onto our coattails and expect us to carry them, if we want to or not. Us gay/bi folk don't have a problem with our partner being their biological gender, in fact, that's what we'd wanted in the first place... .

Good point, EC. That is basically what Mr. Garrison's domestic partner, Mr. Slave, said, after Garrison got a sex change.

I Don't Like Vaginas

Hell us older folks, us 'first-wavers' didn't even want the T added in because tran's are actually fighting against our 'belief' in a lot of ways; the entire bullshit gender argument is their's and their's alone, the D's just tacked them onto our coattails and expect us to carry them, if we want to or not. Us gay/bi folk don't have a problem with our partner being their biological gender, in fact, that's what we'd wanted in the first place... .

Good point, EC. That is basically what Mr. Garrison's domestic partner, Mr. Slave, said, after Garrison got a sex change.

I Don't Like Vaginas

Video didn't work for me, but no worries. I get it. I mean it's been a number of years since I got myself into a monogamous marriage, but if my girl Jess had gotten a sex change I would be just as... put off as if my current husband were to get one... That ain't my thing and it'd seriously wreck my 'attraction' level. I'm not exactly 'shallow' but there's a damn limit to my "its whats inside that counts" mantra heh

I would not visit, support or join an organization that allowed men into women's locker rooms.

Women need to be respect and protected from the mentally unstable people of this country.

There's a new hand over your mouth ladies..and his name is Always-Autumn

(*mine) Trans Woman Declares She’s No Longer ‘Ashamed’ to Expose Penis in Women’s Locker Room

"While countless girls walk around the locker room naked, I felt like I couldn't... because I have a penis."...*he found it difficult to expose *himself in female company. At least until this weekend, when *he "finally said 'fuck it,'" and, to the "disapproving looks" of ** women, undressed in the middle of the locker room, *his male genitalia exposed, and "walked naked to the shower."

..."I live in Manhattan and work out at a gym in Soho, so I figured that this is as safe a place as any to push the envelope."..

..Some critics even tried to steer the conversation into taking into account the feelings of women traumatized by male abuse. How would a woman who suffered through sexual harassment feel upon seeing Always-Autumn naked in a locker room? How would a female rape victim feel?

But this criticism, like all others, has been shut down."...
Eventually, the subreddit's moderators deleted all responses critical of Always-Autumn, given the group's guidelines that prohibit " stirring the post." The thread has later been locked altogether.

The article refers to the man as "she" and "her" which is terrible journalism. Some people 'even' tried to take into account the feelings of women rape victims? Really? Wow, what an edgy concept. You've come a long way baby..

Imagine a site for debate locking down a thread where women are complaining that they must undress in front of a man and enduring him naked in the WOMEN'S locker room? What website nazis would do such a thing to drown the cries of distressed women? They could've covertly squelched the cries of protest by just dungeoning the conversation; ie: soft-banning any protests of women rape victims and their defenders.
He's a fucking pervert.

Of course he's a pervert. He's using the leftist fiction that biological gender is a state of mind. Women have a penis. Therefore exposing his penis to women is no different than any woman exposing her mons.

Of course he's a pervert. He's using the leftist fiction that biological gender is a state of mind. Women have a penis. Therefore exposing his penis to women is no different than any woman exposing her mons.
"Pushing the envelope" in a fucking woman's locker room.

Since when does waving your dick around in a group of people constitute anything but mental illness?

Forum List

Back