Tranny Defends Exposing Penis In Women's Locker Room: Free Speech/Protests "Locked Down".

Should conversations about women's distress of males in their changing areas be suppressed?

• Yes, women of all walks are going to have to get used to it.

• No, women rape victims especially must be heard on the topic.

• Not sure. I'm still unclear on what makes a male a male and a female a female.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
There's a new hand over your mouth ladies..and his name is Always-Autumn

(*mine) Trans Woman Declares She’s No Longer ‘Ashamed’ to Expose Penis in Women’s Locker Room

"While countless girls walk around the locker room naked, I felt like I couldn't... because I have a penis."...*he found it difficult to expose *himself in female company. At least until this weekend, when *he "finally said 'fuck it,'" and, to the "disapproving looks" of ** women, undressed in the middle of the locker room, *his male genitalia exposed, and "walked naked to the shower."

..."I live in Manhattan and work out at a gym in Soho, so I figured that this is as safe a place as any to push the envelope."..

..Some critics even tried to steer the conversation into taking into account the feelings of women traumatized by male abuse. How would a woman who suffered through sexual harassment feel upon seeing Always-Autumn naked in a locker room? How would a female rape victim feel?

But this criticism, like all others, has been shut down."...
Eventually, the subreddit's moderators deleted all responses critical of Always-Autumn, given the group's guidelines that prohibit " stirring the post." The thread has later been locked altogether.

The article refers to the man as "she" and "her" which is terrible journalism. Some people 'even' tried to take into account the feelings of women rape victims? Really? Wow, what an edgy concept. You've come a long way baby..

Imagine a site for debate locking down a thread where women are complaining that they must undress in front of a man and enduring him naked in the WOMEN'S locker room? What website nazis would do such a thing to drown the cries of distressed women? They could've covertly squelched the cries of protest by just dungeoning the conversation; ie: soft-banning any protests of women rape victims and their defenders.

11825680_669309183169615_4548037416997329851_n.jpg

The Transexual Revolution is why President Trump's adversaries no longer wear pink hats.

The new realization of the past couple of years is that all women don't have female equipment, many have penises.

Got to thinking about this. You know how people talk. Imagine a spa or gym or public pool where it was known they let men into the women’s showers/dressing rooms? In our town, VERY quickly women would simply stop going to these places & would not drop off their daughters either.

It would mean a very rapid evaporation if roughly half the business’s customers. It’s not fair to women to essentially banish them from swimming, relaxing or working out in society. But hey, you know, men have been shoving them out of fun for millennia. This is just the latest version of it.

Democrats say “you’ve come a long way baby”. :popcorn:

The Transexual Revolution is why President Trump's adversaries no longer wear pink hats.

The new realization of the past couple of years is that all women don't have female equipment, many have penises.
Time for you to get your brain checked out for malfunction.

And in related news.. in the last couple of years the new realization is that geckos are actually snow leopards.

(*mine) Trans Woman Declares She’s No Longer ‘Ashamed’ to Expose Penis in Women’s Locker Room

"While countless girls walk around the locker room naked, I felt like I couldn't... because I have a penis."...*he found it difficult to expose *himself in female company. At least until this weekend, when *he "finally said 'fuck it,'" and, to the "disapproving looks" of ** women, undressed in the middle of the locker room, *his male genitalia exposed, and "walked naked to the shower."

..."I live in Manhattan and work out at a gym in Soho, so I figured that this is as safe a place as any to push the envelope."..

..Some critics even tried to steer the conversation into taking into account the feelings of women traumatized by male abuse. How would a woman who suffered through sexual harassment feel upon seeing Always-Autumn naked in a locker room? How would a female rape victim feel?

Eventually, the subreddit's moderators deleted all responses critical of Always-Autumn, given the group's guidelines that prohibit " stirring the post." The thread has later been locked altogether.

The article refers to the man as "she" and "her" which is terrible journalism. Some people 'even' tried to take into account the feelings of women rape victims? Really? Wow, what an edgy concept. You've come a long way baby..

Imagine a site for debate locking down a thread where women are complaining that they must undress in front of a man and enduring him naked in the WOMEN'S locker room? What website nazis would do such a thing to drown the cries of distressed women? They could've covertly squelched the cries of protest by just dungeoning the conversation; ie: soft-banning any protests of women rape victims and their defenders.
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Of course, bigotry and hate are devoid of logic and critical thinking, this thread being a prime example.

Of course, bigotry and hate are devoid of logic and critical thinking, this thread being a prime example.

^^^

And this is why Trump won

Bleh, as much as I hate to say it, Sil actually has a real and valid issue on this one.

Karma says that they whined their way to "feel comfortable" in the bathroom/locker room of the opposite gender - and now they're going to reward that hesitant acceptance with pushing the envelope and waving their dick around in front of the girls. Fuck that.

This is why I hate third-wave LGBT fucks. It's never enough. Get them out of the fucking bathroom, the less than 1% of the fucking population of transgenders can suck it up and leave the 50% of the female, and figure what? 30% of the male, population that finds it exceedingly uncomfortable to share a bathroom with the opposite sex; regardless of fi they're hiking a dress over their dick (or boobs) that day or not.

No support from this LGBT'er and I know a bunch more who find it an "abuse of victim-hood status"

Of course Clayton supports men in women’s locker rooms.

Keep it up libs, this is free advertising for the GOP.

Answer the question, shit stain

The people spoke and the Constitution backed them up

No, the people spoke, and the constitution written by slave rapists said, "Um, no, we are going to ignore both you and the safeguards we wrote in to keep exactly this sort of thing from happening."

You see, the whole argument for an EC is that you have a safeguard against accidentally electing a madman. But the EC put in the Madman the people rejected.

I don't know any women that have penises.

I don't know any women that have penises.

In 2018, a man in a dress is considered to be a "woman", regardless of whether they had it lopped off or not.

If you don't have any Chicks with Dicks among your circle of friends, fine, but you certainly are familiar with the idea, no?

Forum List

Back