Trump created migrant caravans

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
Everywhere you look these days migrant caravans are forming to invade our nation. 50,000 arrests a month at our southern border. How many 10’s of thousands of these caravaners make it through?

Never in my life have migrant caravans invaded our nation like they have under Trump. WEAK on borders. WEAK on law and order.

Everywhere you look these days migrant caravans are forming to invade our nation. 50,000 arrests a month at our southern border. How many 10’s of thousands of these caravaners make it through?

Never in my life have migrant caravans invaded our nation like they have under Trump. WEAK on borders. WEAK on law and order.

What can hidden “Resistance” leader, former President Barack Obama and his handpicked protege for the 2016 presidential election possibly do to the USA from their D.C. underground activism network?

Send a 2,000-and-still-growing march of Hondurans on the U.S.—with a Nov. 6 Midterm Election Day arrival just for sport!

The marching Hondurans are marching on America now, because Obama and Clinton planned it that way since as far back as 2009.

In trying to take down President Donald Trump, any port will do for activism-crazed Barack Obama and hopelessly embittered- in-defeat Hillary Clinton.

“Obama and his then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton supported Manuel Zelaya in the 2009 Honduran coup d’état and registered deep dismay when he was forcefully sent into exile. (Alan Caruba, Canada Free Press, Aug. 4, 2009)

“The 2009 Honduran coup d’état, part of the 2009 Honduran constitutional crisis, occurred when the Honduran Army on June 28, 2009 followed orders from the Honduran Supreme Court to oust President Manuel Zelaya and sent him into exile.The crisis was prompted when Zelaya attempted to schedule a non-binding poll on holding a referendum on the subject of convening a constituent assembly to rewrite the constitution. After Zelaya refused to comply with court orders to cease, the Honduran Supreme Court issued a secret warrant for his arrest dated 26 June. Two days later, Honduran soldiers stormed the president’s house in the middle of the night and detained him, forestalling the poll. “ (Wikipedia)

• Banned

What can hidden “Resistance” leader, former President Barack Obama and his handpicked protege for the 2016 presidential election possibly do to the USA from their D.C. underground activism network?

Send a 2,000-and-still-growing march of Hondurans on the U.S.—with a Nov. 6 Midterm Election Day arrival just for sport!

The marching Hondurans are marching on America now, because Obama and Clinton planned it that way since as far back as 2009.

In trying to take down President Donald Trump, any port will do for activism-crazed Barack Obama and hopelessly embittered- in-defeat Hillary Clinton.

“Obama and his then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton supported Manuel Zelaya in the 2009 Honduran coup d’état and registered deep dismay when he was forcefully sent into exile. (Alan Caruba, Canada Free Press, Aug. 4, 2009)

“The 2009 Honduran coup d’état, part of the 2009 Honduran constitutional crisis, occurred when the Honduran Army on June 28, 2009 followed orders from the Honduran Supreme Court to oust President Manuel Zelaya and sent him into exile.The crisis was prompted when Zelaya attempted to schedule a non-binding poll on holding a referendum on the subject of convening a constituent assembly to rewrite the constitution. After Zelaya refused to comply with court orders to cease, the Honduran Supreme Court issued a secret warrant for his arrest dated 26 June. Two days later, Honduran soldiers stormed the president’s house in the middle of the night and detained him, forestalling the poll. “ (Wikipedia)
2,000 Hondurans? Are you stupid? Over 50,000 arrests at the border a month, 10’s of thousands making it through, and a bunch of Hondurans publicly announcing their location and plans is what worries you?

Trump has turned migrant caravans and entering the U.S. illegally into something glamorous. WEAK!

• Banned
I guess you were in a coma when King Putt let trainloads of them in, and spread them, along with the diseases they were carrying, to the four corners of the nation, huh?
^ Will somebody clue me in to what this retarded motherfucker right here is trying to say?

I guess you were in a coma when King Putt let trainloads of them in, and spread them, along with the diseases they were carrying, to the four corners of the nation, huh?
^ Will somebody clue me in to what this retarded motherfucker right here is trying to say?

He's saying that in Californicate diseases are starting to run rampant. Plague, polio, yellow fever, you name it and they have it. Also cooties.

------------------------------------------ problem started with 'reagan' and was encourage by the 'bush familia' and then by 'mrobama' . But its ok to focus on the 'repub' because they are as bad or worse than the 'dems' BFlag . And TRUMP , i support him but under him third world imports are flowing into the USA after they are Fed and get their diapers changed . [chuckle] , its funny BFlag .

• Banned

He's saying that in Californicate diseases are starting to run rampant. Plague, polio, yellow fever, you name it and they have it. Also cooties.
Ah so he’s wildly exxagerating some bullshit, like with the apocalyptic, America breaking Honduran caravan army.

These diseases might be deliberately introduced to reduce the number of homeless.

----------------------------------------------------- clean and concise and just one word , ---------------------------- GOOD !!

Yep, Trump's economy is so good, virtually the entire world now wants to come here. People who are in countries that are not separated from America by an ocean, are the luckiest people on earth.

------------------------------------------ problem started with 'reagan' and was encourage by the 'bush familia' and then by 'mrobama' . But its ok to focus on the 'repub' because they are as bad or worse than the 'dems' BFlag . And TRUMP , i support him but under him third world imports are flowing into the USA after they are Fed and get their diapers changed . [chuckle] , its funny .
Yeah Trump really doesn’t have a god damn clue about anything. Record trade deficits, record budget deficits, record national debt, surging levels of illegal immigration; my god what a nightmare.

Yep, Trump's economy is so good, virtually the entire world now wants to come here. People who are in countries that are not separated from America by an ocean, are the luckiest people on earth.
Sub 3% GDP growth and negligible wage growth is suddenly “good.”

These diseases might be deliberately introduced to reduce the number of homeless.
What homeless? I thought there was basically zero unemployment under the dotard? Oh you must be talking about the record shattering number people have abandoned the labor force.

------------------------------------------ problem started with 'reagan' and was encourage by the 'bush familia' and then by 'mrobama' . But its ok to focus on the 'repub' because they are as bad or worse than the 'dems' BFlag . And TRUMP , i support him but under him third world imports are flowing into the USA after they are Fed and get their diapers changed . [chuckle] , its funny .
Yeah Trump really doesn’t have a god damn clue about anything. Record trade deficits, record budget deficits, record national debt, surging levels of illegal immigration; my god what a nightmare.
-------------------------------------------------- i only care about ALL types of immigration as bringing in third worlders Legally or Illegally is how to change the USA BFlag .

-------------------------------------------------- i only care about ALL types of immigration as bringing in third worlders Legally or Illegally is how to change the USA BFlag .
Into what? Bringing in legal and illegal 3rd worlders is how the U.S. was built.

Boy,
We have an open southern border... Any piece of shit to walk right across it... fact

2,000 Hondurans? Are you stupid? Over 50,000 arrests at the border a month, 10’s of thousands making it through, and a bunch of Hondurans publicly announcing their location and plans is what worries you?

Trump has turned migrant caravans and entering the U.S. illegally into something glamorous. WEAK!
Illegal aliens are low life scum

Forum List

Back