Trance Formation Of America

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
If you want a book that compliments the very popular movie: "The Sound Of Freedom" then you really must read "Trance Formation of America." I could hardly put it down and read it in record time. It's the store of Cathy O'Brien's horrific life as a child sex slave. The book names names of folks in politics, Hollywood, and the CIA. Super informative and terrifying at the same time.

trance-cover.jpg

And again, your choice of topic is related to white supremacy. "The Sound of Freedom" title is posing as something that it isn't.

Your personal priorities need to be called out for what they are representing.

And again, your choice of topic is related to white supremacy. "The Sound of Freedom" title is posing as something that it isn't.

Your personal priorities need to be called out for what they are representing.
What are you blabbering about? Try to make sense. I'm not in the mood to decipher someone's incoherent post.

My accusation was 'white supremacy' Bob. Check out the founders of the org he's promoting. I find there's noting more necessary than to make others aware of his agenda.
Neither Cathy nor Mark are "white supremacists" in any way, shape, or form. Cathy was a victim of sexual abuse while Mark was/is an ex-CIA agent who saved her from that horrible life.

Neither Cathy nor Mark are "white supremacists" in any way, shape, or form. Cathy was a victim of sexual abuse while Mark was/is an ex-CIA agent who saved her from that horrible life.
Cathy and Mark who? I'm personally aware but you could supply full names for others, so they can search out the reputations of the founders and the influencial within the org.

It's your topic, you can make it into a discussion, but you're going to have to keep it polite and as respectable as is possible for such topics.

Cathy and Mark who? I'm personally aware but you could supply full names for others, so they can search out the reputations of the founders and the influencial within the org.

It's your topic, you can make it into a discussion, but you're going to have to keep it polite and as respectable as is possible for such topics.
Did you read the friggin' OP? You're in a thread discussing a book written by Cathy and Mark. I don't know what else to tell you.

My accusation was 'white supremacy' Bob. Check out the founders of the org he's promoting. I find there's nothing more necessary than to make others aware of his agenda.
Every time he does it with another thread, I'll point it out and give evidence.

It's become a cliché about your kind, that one of your tactics when you find yourself on the hopelessly-losing end of an argument, is to cry RACIST!”

At some point it seems that your kind just gave up any hope of ever winning an argument, to the degree that now you often just go in from the beginning crying RACIST!” without even trying to make any actual argument.

Have you got any idea at all, any self-awareness, of just how stupid and pathetic this behavior looks to normal people?

I mean, we all know what you are, but still, couldn't you at least try to pretend to be something better than that?

It's become a cliché about your kind, that one of your tactics when you find yourself on the hopelessly-losing end of an argument, is to cry RACIST!”

At some point it seems that your kind just gave up any hope of ever winning an argument, to the degree that now you often just go in from the beginning crying RACIST!” without even trying to make any actual argument.

Have you got any idea at all, any self-awareness, of just how stupid and pathetic this behavior looks to normal people?

I mean, we all know what you are, but still, couldn't you at least try to pretend to be something better than that?
If I make a specific accusation I'm ready to back it up Bob. I'll be watching 'you' closely for any indication that you're not a racist. That' a more effective way to ferret them out than to accuse them (you) of racism.

If I make a specific accusation I'm ready to back it up Bob. I'll be watching 'you' closely for any indication that you're not a racist. That' a more effective way to ferret them out than to accuse them (you) of racism.

Keep watching. You'll never see that indication. But you'll choose to continue to assume that I am a racist, until you see some affirmative proof that I am not. Guilty until proven innocent.

If you really want to seriously suggest that I am a racisms, then I challenge you to find anything that I have written, where I have expressed the opinion that anyone is better than anyone else, that anyone deserves to be treated differently than anyone else, on the basis of race. You won't find it. I have never believed any such thing, and I have never expressed any such thing.

To your kind “racist” is just a random slur that you use, in a pathetic and futile effort to cover up for the abject vapidity of your own positions.

Keep watching. You'll never see that indication. But you'll choose to continue to assume that I am a racist, until you see some affirmative proof that I am not. Guilty until proven innocent.

If you really want to seriously suggest that I am a racisms, then I challenge you to find anything that I have written, where I have expressed the opinion that anyone is better than anyone else, that anyone deserves to be treated differently than anyone else, on the basis of race. You won't find it. I have never believed any such thing, and I have never expressed any such thing.

To your kind “racist” is just a random slur that you use, in a pathetic and futile effort to cover up for the abject vapidity of your own positions.
I just finished telling you Bob, I'll judge you based on your claims of not being a racist, that contain proof of your attitude. Your support of fringe white supremacists only loses you ground.

Forum List

Back