Tramadol ?? Pain

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The NSAID kill my stomach and don’t help my arthritis pain

Took tramadol . Really helps my mental health!!

Back pain - only saw minor improvement

The NSAID kill my stomach and don’t help my arthritis pain

Took tramadol . Really helps my mental health!!

Back pain - only saw minor improvement
Yeah, it's an opioid. Probably why it works. Hope you find relief. I'm in CA, weed also helps.

Tramadol took out all my mental problems

Maybe opiates are good
Technically Tramadol is an opioid (synthetic opiate) and yes they help with mood. The main thing is, you build up a tolerance and need more after a while to get the same effect. That being said, tramadol is the safest with Heroin being the most addictive.

Technically Tramadol is an opioid (synthetic opiate) and yes they help with mood. The main thing is, you build up a tolerance and need more after a while to get the same effect. That being said, tramadol is the safest with Heroin being the most addictive.
I doubt my psychiyruet would prescibe T for mental health

I doubt my psychiyruet would prescibe T for mental health
You are correct, Tramadol is prescribed for pain as is morphine (the pre eminent opiate pain reliever) From what I have read, since it (Tramadol) is an opioid, it may cause feelings of well being or depression or nothing at all. If it makes you feel better overall, then it's a win/win.

Last edited:
You are correct, Tramadol is prescribed for pain as is morphine (the pre eminent opiate pain reliever) From what I have read, since it (Tramadol) is an opioid, it may cause feelings of well being or depression or nothing at all. If it makes you feel better overall, then it's a win/win.

What is the next step up ???

Long time Tramadol user will tell you forget the booze. They just don't do much together?

If you take T, forget the booze. Even 1/2 tablet every ~4 hours gives a nice. Netcscape watching buzz....all weekend. Pain is mostly forgotten.

Last edited:
What is the next step up ???
Higher dosage of Tramadol, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone I suppose, but I'm not sure what you mean. Hey, I'm not a M.D. so always rely on your doctor. More info for you...

Descriptions​

Tramadol and acetaminophen combination is used to relieve acute pain severe enough to require an opioid treatment and when other pain medicines did not work well enough or cannot be tolerated. When used together, the combination provides better pain relief than either medicine used alone. In some cases, you may get relief with lower doses of each medicine.

Tramadol belongs to the group of medicines called opioid analgesics (narcotics). It acts in the central nervous system (CNS) to relieve pain. When tramadol is used for a long time, it may become habit-forming (causing mental or physical dependence). Mental dependence (addiction) is not likely to occur when narcotics are used for this purpose. Physical dependence may lead to side effects when you suddenly stop taking the medicine. Since this medicine is only used for short-term relief of pain, mental and physical dependence will probably not occur.
Acetaminophen is used to relieve pain and reduce fever in patients. It does not become habit-forming when taken for a long time. But acetaminophen may cause other unwanted effects when taken in large doses, including liver damage. Although rare, use of acetaminophen has been reported to lead to liver transplantation and death, usually at high doses and when multiple acetaminophen-containing products have been used.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back