Training Israel's cyber warriors

In my view israel would be in the top five "haters and inciters to violence" I would rather Israel/china or n.korea not be able to control my car, internet or security services and potentially kill Me or others?
Look what happened when israeli companies got control of security at the Airports where the 9/11 bombers boarded, or even the video security of the London underground on 7/7 where for some reason ALL the cameras went down ?

And your opinion is clouded by your religion/ideology making it null and void

In my view israel would be in the top five "haters and inciters to violence" I would rather Israel/china or n.korea not be able to control my car, internet or security services and potentially kill Me or others?
Look what happened when israeli companies got control of security at the Airports where the 9/11 bombers boarded, or even the video security of the London underground on 7/7 where for some reason ALL the cameras went down ?

It would seem so, under the watchful eye of israeli companies charged with security on all those sites, on all those days

They have not invented a plastic detector yet, or a mind reading machine so how can you blame Israel for the bloodthirsty psychopathic mass murdering muslims. Maybe we should just ban islam in the west and deport all muslim back to Saudi.

If it wasn't for America's misguided protection of the fascist state of Israel.

This zionist abomination would have ceased to exist many years ago. ..... :cool:

You tried and failed many times because the land means nothing to you islamonazi's

You dont know my religion

It would seem so, under the watchful eye of israeli companies charged with security on all those sites, on all those days

They have not invented a plastic detector yet, or a mind reading machine so how can you blame Israel for the bloodthirsty psychopathic mass murdering muslims. Maybe we should just ban islam in the west and deport all muslim back to Saudi.
A Plastic detector? LOL you Know all about explosive then,
plastic means malleable

You Muslims will do/say whatever you can to take the attention off Islamic atrocities.

I am not a Muslim, the tread is about israel training it's conscripts (forced to serve) young people to post propaganda
You israel firsters will do/say whatever you can to take the attention off Israeli atrocities.

This zionist abomination would have ceased to exist many years ago. ..... :cool:
Lots of teenage bravado from a goofy Islamo-convert who has his wide posterior parked in the Great Satan. ..... :cool:

I am not a Muslim, the tread is about israel training it's conscripts (forced to serve) young people to post propaganda
You israel firsters will do/say whatever you can to take the attention off Israeli atrocities.

The article you posted wasn't about Israeli public relations, it was about Israel using computer graphics to teach military techniques. As for Israelis being "forced" to serve, they are surrounded by enemies. Those who not serve in the armed forces do national public service instead, which would be a good idea for the United States.

Actually, the thread is not about training Israel's soldiers to post propaganda. It's about training Israelis for cyber warfare.

I guess your slathering Joooooo hatreds just took precedence over posting a relevant comment.

With regard to your Islamic terrorist heroes, cyber warfare might amount to deploying soldiers with shotguns to bring down carrier pigeons.

Or, better yet, we just supply arms to both parties of the competing Islamo-barbarians and let them off each other in that special, Islamo-barbarian fashion.

Wrong again, ISIS LOVER. America didn't support Israel until the mid 1960's, and by then Israel had fought and won all its major wars.

"Take the attention off" is basically what you do in every threa.
Follow every discussion of each thread when this is not about Israel and we usually find it's you posting some article that diverts the attention to Israel, every single time, you don't even bother to comment or explain anything - you simply post the article in bold enlarged font to make sure everyone gets to read yours opinion over others.

Israel cyber warriors? that's ok with me...I have no problems......none at all :biggrin:

Bless them :up:

Wrong again, ISIS LOVER. America didn't support Israel until the mid 1960's, and by then Israel had fought and won all its major wars.
Stop being RIDICULOUS Roudy

Historical fact, ignoramus, look it up. The U.S. Decided to officially support Israel in the mid 1960's, when it realized that Arab states had become client states of the Soviets. By then Israel had fought all its major wars.

Israel cyber warriors? that's ok with me...I have no problems......none at all :biggrin:

Ha ha ha. Apparently the big gripe here is that Israel is kicking ass on the Internet as well.

Ha ha ha. Apparently the big gripe here is that Israel is kicking ass on the Internet as well.

That's true also, but the specific article that fanger posted wasn't about Israeli public-relations (hasbara) this time. It was about Israeli military techniques being taught on computer graphics. These dummies don't even read or understand their own posts.

Follow every discussion of each thread when this is not about Israel and we usually find it's you posting some article that diverts the attention to Israel, every single time, you don't even bother to comment or explain anything - you simply post the article in bold enlarged font to make sure everyone gets to read yours opinion over others.
Well this IS the Palestine/Israel thread, what do you expect to see here, cooking tips?

Well this IS the Palestine/Israel thread, what do you expect to see here, cooking tips?
A Coherently related reply to the topic, Yeah..that's too much to expect, my bad.

Forum List

Back