Training Israel's cyber warriors

"Israel's Cyber Warriors...aka ...'Hasbarats"

The PR brand of Israel's US Funded, multi-million $, Hasbara / Propaganda Industry has nothing to do with disrupting nuclear power plants & everything to do with infesting Forums like this one with paid, full-time, trained & scripted "Hasbara Trolls" aka "Hasbarats".

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums Chatrooms The Jack Blood Show
EXCERPT ““Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online. Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying:
Quote:
“Our people will not say: ‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’ Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said. “They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.””CONTINUED
. . . . . . . .

The "pro-Israel Advocate" whose Comment you may be refuting may be a regular individual stating his opinion or part of a clandestine, paid network of trained "Hasbarats" working together in a "Hasbara War Room" regurgitating government provided scripts written by Frank Luntz while, concurrently, trying to get you banned from that Forum. (Google "Hasbara War Room, images")

How do you tell the difference?

For starters, there's:
“ A GUIDE TO HASBARA TROLLS
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/jonathon-blak...

. . . . . .
One of the cornerstones of our country is the free & open exchange of ideas & opinions between individuals.

However, it's only fair that individual should be aware if he's debating one person or 50,000.

The PR brand of Israel's US Funded, multi-million $, Hasbara / Propaganda Industry has nothing to do with disrupting nuclear power plants & everything to do with infesting Forums like this one with paid, full-time, trained & scripted "Hasbara Trolls" aka "Hasbarats".

Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums Chatrooms The Jack Blood Show
EXCERPT ““Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online. Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying:
Quote:
“Our people will not say: ‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’ Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said. “They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.””CONTINUED
. . . . . . . .

The "pro-Israel Advocate" whose Comment you may be refuting may be a regular individual stating his opinion or part of a clandestine, paid network of trained "Hasbarats" working together in a "Hasbara War Room" regurgitating government provided scripts written by Frank Luntz while, concurrently, trying to get you banned from that Forum. (Google "Hasbara War Room, images")

For starters, there's:

. . . . . .
One of the cornerstones of our country is the free & open exchange of ideas & opinions between individuals.

However, it's only fair that individual should be aware if he's debating one person or 50,000.

Gosh, you found us out. My check is late this week.

Quote:
. . . . . . . .

For starters, there's:

. . . . . .

Vomiting old antisemitic crap again? Meanwhile back at the ranch guess who's being busted for trying to kill Americans. YUP.....

Idaho Arrest Puts Muslim Students Under U.S. Scrutiny Examination - WSJ

2015 Sees Dramatic Spike In Islamic Extremism Arrests

Hamas-linked CAIR A Terror Organization Frontpage Mag

Training Israel's cyber warriors

Inside IDF computer labs, troops use a model city to practice creating mayhem: Causing a nuclear reactor to overheat, taking over traffic lights and rail, cutting power, hacking missiles, creating chaos in the stock market, and more
Training Israel s cyber warriors - Israel News Ynetnews

what goes around

Yeah, so? Learning military techniques is what every army does.
These are not military techniques, It's Terrorist attacks if anyone else did them

Wrong. A terrorist attack is beheading an infant in her crib for living in a disputed territory and therein labeling her an enemy combatant (in order to justify cold blooded murder).

Baz ke zer zadi heyvoun?
Speak in English, or was that a "typo"?

---------------------

I think the little fella is trying to impress someone & all of her puerile, "Tough Guy" graphics just aren't doing the trick.

Now, back to Israel’s desperate, programmed “Cyber Warriors”

It essential for anyone researching the Mid East, issues relating to Israel and / or participating in Mid East / Israel Forums to be aware of Israel's Government run, International, organized network of paid, full time, programmed & scripted Hasbara Trolls & their evasive, deceptive & time wasting tactics.

For Example:

“Israel’s Information Ops”
Israel s Information Ops The American Conservative
EXCERPT “ But the American public in particular should be aware of the extraordinary efforts that Israel and its supporters make to present a crafted and coordinated image through the media, particularly by way of the Internet.

When an intelligence organization seeks to influence opinion by creating and deliberately circulating false information, it is referred to as a “disinformation operation.”
But Israel has refined the art ....

The practice is so systemic, involving recruitment, training, Foreign Ministry-prepared information sheets, and internet alerts to potential targets, that it is frequently described by its Hebrew name, hasbara, which means literally “public explanation.”CONTINUED

. . . . . . . . .

Not only has this slippery Zionist nest of “Hasberats” infected the Internet, Major Media & US Congressional offices but, via C.A.M.E.R.A. etc, they have rendered Wikipedia an unreliable, objective source for Mid East history, events etc:

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wor...a-editing-courses-launched-by-zionist-groups/

EXCERPTS “Two Israeli groups have set up ‘Zionist editing’ courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.
Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in “Zionist editing” for Wikipedia, the online reference site.”CONTINUED

Earlier, I posted a Guide for identifying Hasbara Trolls & clarified that not all apologists for the criminal Netanyahu Regime are paid, trained & professionally trained. In some cases this exception is more glaringly obvious than others.

Another cornerstone of Israel's desperate, Government run disinformation Operation is the:

“The Israel Project’s 2009 GLOBAL LANGUAGE
DICTIONARY”
http://www.stopdebezetting.com/documents/pdf/090713Hasbara handboek_tip_report.pdf

And, of course there is their “Hasbara Handbook” & indispensable “Talking Points” without which these “One-Trick Propanda Ponies” would be speechless:

“HASBARA HANDBOOK” (BY: WUJS)
http://www.sott.net/signs/hasbara.pdf

.. . . . . . . . . . .

“HASBARA FELLOWSHIPS
“Talking Points”
Hasbara Fellowships - Talking Points

. . . . . . . . .

Additionally, there’s also their “Megaphone Software” that alerts otherwise poorly informed Hasbara Trolls of various Polls & Surveys thus allowing them to artificially inflate statistics to deceptively show pro Israel support where, in reality, little exists.

“Megaphone: Undeniable Proof of Israeli Propaganda on Forums like ATS”
Megaphone Undeniable Proof of Israeli Propaganda on Forums like ATS page 1

The List of Israeli government Funded & controlled Propaganda tactics & deception schemes is extensive as it is fraudulent

The simple fact remains, that no other State has such a costly, sophisticated, international & disingenuous Propaganda Industry....

Or....

so badly needs one

Israel cyber warriors? that's ok with me...I have no problems......none at all :biggrin:

Bless them :up:
Bless the author of the Stuxnet worm. That piece of genieus whiped out the Iranians uranium and forced them to start from zero.

The thing is, the Israelis have built the last 3 Microsoft operating systems. If you want to hate on Israel, they are responsible for Windoes Vista

Quote:
. . . . . . . .

For starters, there's:

. . . . . .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for providing the perfect sample of the advice laid out in the Hasbarat's indispensable "Hasbara Handbook" : "how to score points whilst avoiding meaningful debate" found under the heading "Guides for Activists"

You'll notice that I said not all apologists for the criminal Netanyahu Regime are paid, scripted, programmed & trained Hasbara Trolls.

But, if I hit a nerve, so be it.

For those of us who don't have Hasbara Handbooks, or need them, here's a bit more:

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb...

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED

Since all frantically reviled Web sites exposing Israel's Propaganda Industry & general criminality have a way of disappearing or being shut down due to the machinations of those busy & selectively outraged folks at C.A.M.E.R.A., ADL etc etc, all one needs to do is to Google "Megaphone Software", "Hasbara Handbook", "Hasbara War Room" etc

When the truth just won't work, there's always "Hasbara"

Israel has proven many times that it's a global threat to world peace a stability. ...... :cool:
as opposed to radical jihadist attacking those of other beliefs and massacring thousands of civilians in some of the most horrific ways??
Israel killed more Palestinians in 2014 than in any other year since 1967
More than 2,300 Palestinians killed and more than 17,000 injured, according to annual report by UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Israel killed more Palestinians in 2014 than in any other year since 1967 World news The Guardian

Casualties of the Gaza War 2008 09 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
It's still not enough.
Need to keep killing them until they call Uncle and beg for mercy.

Quote:
. . . . . . . .

For starters, there's:

. . . . . .

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for providing the perfect sample of the advice laid out in the Hasbarat's indispensable "Hasbara Handbook" : "how to score points whilst avoiding meaningful debate" found under the heading "Guides for Activists"

You'll notice that I said not all apologists for the criminal Netanyahu Regime are paid, scripted, programmed & trained Hasbara Trolls.

But, if I hit a nerve, so be it.

For those of us who don't have Hasbara Handbooks, or need them, here's a bit more:

"The Pro-Israel Propaganda Handbook"
HASBARA HANDBOOK
http://www.middle-east-info.org/take/wujshasb...

"Guides for Activists" , explains that it is often better to score points than to engage in actual arguments, and offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 8 Communication Styles:
“Point Scoring communication ought to give the appearance of rational debate whilst avoiding genuine discussion.”
The Handbook:“,,,,,offers an explanation for how, in its own words, "to score points whilst avoiding debate."
Page 31 “Just walk away: When Not To Engage”:
-“When they don’t know enough” or “over your head”
PROPAGANDA HANDBOOK CONTINUED

Since all frantically reviled Web sites exposing Israel's Propaganda Industry & general criminality have a way of disappearing or being shut down due to the machinations of those busy & selectively outraged folks at C.A.M.E.R.A., ADL etc etc, all one needs to do is to Google "Megaphone Software", "Hasbara Handbook", "Hasbara War Room" etc

When the truth just won't work, there's always "Hasbara"

You didn't hit any nerve. It could be there are paid "Hasbarists", though I doubt it. In any case, every cause has its public relations (i.e. "Pallywood").

Quote:
. . . . . . . .

For starters, there's:

. . . . . .

- - - - - - - - - -

Vomiting old antisemitic crap again? Meanwhile back at the ranch guess who's being busted for trying to kill Americans. YUP.....

Idaho Arrest Puts Muslim Students Under U.S. Scrutiny Examination - WSJ

2015 Sees Dramatic Spike In Islamic Extremism Arrests

Hamas-linked CAIR A Terror Organization Frontpage Mag

- - - - - - - - - -

The topic happens to be "Israel's cyber warriors" but since you can't refute anything I've posted that IS On-Topic, I'm not surprised to see you trot out the "White Flag" of Debate:......howling "Anti Semite"

I'm not surprised that you're able to find more examples of anti Muslim bias in our Zionist dominated Major Media.

The FBI, fortunately enough does not share that popular & ignorant anti Muslim bigotry & is therefore more reliable.

Guess what they say......

“Are All Terrorists Muslims? It’s Not Even Close”
Are All Terrorists Muslims It s Not Even Close - The Daily Beast

EXCERPT "Overwhelmingly, those who have committed terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe aren’t Muslims
But the media will have on expert after expert discussing how can we stop these scary brown Muslims from killing any more Americans despite the fact you actually have a better chance of being killed by a refrigerator falling on you."CONTINUED

“Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists”
Jewish Extremists Have Committed More Acts Of Terrorism In The US Than Muslim Extremists Alternative

EXCERPT “An FBI report shows that only a small percentage of terrorist attacks carried out on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were perpetrated by Muslims.

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).

These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion.

These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.”CONTINUED

. . . . . . . . . . .

Israeli / Zionist Terrorists have been killing Americans & bombing US installations long before the myth of widespread "Islamic Terrorism" was perpetrated on gullible, poorly educated & racist members of the US public.

The Lavon Affair" is an early example of the many Israeli "False Flag" attacks on / murder of Americans that have since followed.

The Lavon Affair back in the 1950s involved Israeli Agents dressed as Egyptians who Firebombed a US installation in a traditional attempt to dupe the US into blaming & attacking Egypt for Israel.

Remember that the FBI is the original source concerning Jewish terrorist gangs before you start whining about "Anti Semitic / Conspiracy Web sites"

Forum List

Back