Training Israel's cyber warriors

Inside IDF computer labs, troops use a model city to practice creating mayhem: Causing a nuclear reactor to overheat, taking over traffic lights and rail, cutting power, hacking missiles, creating chaos in the stock market, and more
Training Israel s cyber warriors - Israel News Ynetnews

what goes around

Grau, I don't know if you actually read the article in the link that the OP provided. Please read it and then interpret for me what you think the article is talking about.

Baz ke zer zadi heyvoun?
Speak in English, or was that a "typo"?

---------------------

I think the little fella is trying to impress someone & all of her puerile, "Tough Guy" graphics just aren't doing the trick.

Now, back to Israel’s desperate, programmed “Cyber Warriors”

It essential for anyone researching the Mid East, issues relating to Israel and / or participating in Mid East / Israel Forums to be aware of Israel's Government run, International, organized network of paid, full time, programmed & scripted Hasbara Trolls & their evasive, deceptive & time wasting tactics.

For Example:

“Israel’s Information Ops”
Israel s Information Ops The American Conservative
EXCERPT “ But the American public in particular should be aware of the extraordinary efforts that Israel and its supporters make to present a crafted and coordinated image through the media, particularly by way of the Internet.

When an intelligence organization seeks to influence opinion by creating and deliberately circulating false information, it is referred to as a “disinformation operation.”
But Israel has refined the art ....

The practice is so systemic, involving recruitment, training, Foreign Ministry-prepared information sheets, and internet alerts to potential targets, that it is frequently described by its Hebrew name, hasbara, which means literally “public explanation.”CONTINUED

. . . . . . . . .

Not only has this slippery Zionist nest of “Hasberats” infected the Internet, Major Media & US Congressional offices but, via C.A.M.E.R.A. etc, they have rendered Wikipedia an unreliable, objective source for Mid East history, events etc:

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wor...a-editing-courses-launched-by-zionist-groups/

EXCERPTS “Two Israeli groups have set up ‘Zionist editing’ courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.
Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in “Zionist editing” for Wikipedia, the online reference site.”CONTINUED

Earlier, I posted a Guide for identifying Hasbara Trolls & clarified that not all apologists for the criminal Netanyahu Regime are paid, trained & professionally trained. In some cases this exception is more glaringly obvious than others.

Another cornerstone of Israel's desperate, Government run disinformation Operation is the:

“The Israel Project’s 2009 GLOBAL LANGUAGE
DICTIONARY”
http://www.stopdebezetting.com/documents/pdf/090713Hasbara handboek_tip_report.pdf

And, of course there is their “Hasbara Handbook” & indispensable “Talking Points” without which these “One-Trick Propanda Ponies” would be speechless:

“HASBARA HANDBOOK” (BY: WUJS)
http://www.sott.net/signs/hasbara.pdf

.. . . . . . . . . . .

“HASBARA FELLOWSHIPS
“Talking Points”
Hasbara Fellowships - Talking Points

. . . . . . . . .

Additionally, there’s also their “Megaphone Software” that alerts otherwise poorly informed Hasbara Trolls of various Polls & Surveys thus allowing them to artificially inflate statistics to deceptively show pro Israel support where, in reality, little exists.

“Megaphone: Undeniable Proof of Israeli Propaganda on Forums like ATS”
Megaphone Undeniable Proof of Israeli Propaganda on Forums like ATS page 1

The List of Israeli government Funded & controlled Propaganda tactics & deception schemes is extensive as it is fraudulent

The simple fact remains, that no other State has such a costly, sophisticated, international & disingenuous Propaganda Industry....

Or....

so badly needs one

The kalb khara responds by providing more garbage sites that make for good toilet paper. Grau must be one of these famous Pallywood reporters. Recognize one of your friends here, Fatima the heywan?

FBI Most Wanted Terrorists

Inside IDF computer labs, troops use a model city to practice creating mayhem: Causing a nuclear reactor to overheat, taking over traffic lights and rail, cutting power, hacking missiles, creating chaos in the stock market, and more
Training Israel s cyber warriors - Israel News Ynetnews

what goes around

Grau, I don't know if you actually read the article in the link that the OP provided. Please read it and then interpret for me what you think the article is talking about.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello,

Yes, I did read the article in "ynet" but first I want to thank you for your civility. It's a quality infrequently found in discussion Forums but lends greater credibility to those who demonstrate it. On that note, I want to apologize for the flippancy in my previous Comment.

The article provided by the OP has to do with a different brand of Israeli "Cyber Warriors" who practice what would be called 'Cyber Terrorism" if it were done to the Israelis & is no different than when practiced by Israelis.

As this Forum allows for some latitude, I have chosen to cite the more clandestine & malevolent brand of Israeli "Cyber Warriors" more likely to be encountered by the general public & Comment writers here.

Individuals who oppose Israel's POLICIES, War Criminals, Genocidal agenda & "Greater Israel" expansionist ambitions spelled out in Israel's Oded Yinon Plan have a right to know that they are very likely debating not a single apologist for Israel's criminal element but, rather, trained, paid, scripted & Israeli government supported members of a "Hasbara War Room".

For the record, I do not oppose Israel and support the many decent, generous & ethical members of Israeli society. They, too, recognize that it is not in Israel's long term interests to remain a ruthless, Internationally condemned outlaw pariah.

Because of my travels, friends, experiences & contacts I've made over the years, I'm lucky to have been able to host dinner parties for guests as varied as IDF Officers, Iranian & other International Dr.s, Palestinian authors. In the end, most everyone wants the same things & people around the world have more in common than most people realize.

The vast majority of Israelis don't like the dismal reputation their country has earned through its criminal policies but that can change only by a change in ruthless & extremist Israeli government Policies, not the secretive machinations of an unmatched Propaganda network of disingenuous, paid Shills.

In addition to extended stays in and around the Mid East, I spent 10 - 11 months walking, hitch-hiking etc throughout the Region studying the cultures, histories, & living among the local people of Iran, Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Lebanon etc to learn the truth about those "Evil-Muslim-Terrorists". Contrary to racist myths perpetrated by Major Western Media, I was treated only with kindness, generosity & a friendly curiosity.

The question I was most frequently asked was "Why do Americans suddenly hate us?". I tried to explain the destructive influence of AIPAC etc & an egregiously bias Western Major Media but they still couldn't understand why the America they had long admired would turn on them by supporting the POLICIES of any & every murderous Zionist Regime.

The US can only win its "War on Terror" by adopting equitable Mid East policies with equal enforcement of ALL International Law, UN resolutions, etc.

Thanks for your time

In my view israel would be in the top five "haters and inciters to violence" I would rather Israel/china or n.korea not be able to control my car, internet or security services and potentially kill Me or others?
Look what happened when israeli companies got control of security at the Airports where the 9/11 bombers boarded, or even the video security of the London underground on 7/7 where for some reason ALL the cameras went down ?

And your opinion is clouded by your religion/ideology making it null and void
You dont know my religion

I have a fairly good idea based on your posts on this board

In my view israel would be in the top five "haters and inciters to violence" I would rather Israel/china or n.korea not be able to control my car, internet or security services and potentially kill Me or others?
Look what happened when israeli companies got control of security at the Airports where the 9/11 bombers boarded, or even the video security of the London underground on 7/7 where for some reason ALL the cameras went down ?

And your opinion is clouded by your religion/ideology making it null and void
It would seem so, under the watchful eye of israeli companies charged with security on all those sites, on all those days

They have not invented a plastic detector yet, or a mind reading machine so how can you blame Israel for the bloodthirsty psychopathic mass murdering muslims. Maybe we should just ban islam in the west and deport all muslim back to Saudi.
A Plastic detector? LOL you Know all about explosive then,
plastic means malleable

Just one meaning, it can also apply to a hard substance capable of holding an edge or being formed into a projectile firing device. Which is why the arab muslims were not detected as being armed as they had hard plastic box cutters. Just as many prison inmates are killed by hard plastic manufactured knives.
Most explosives are undetectable using normal means so they can be carried on board a plane/train/bus in normal hand luggage.

I am not a Muslim, the tread is about israel training it's conscripts (forced to serve) young people to post propaganda
You israel firsters will do/say whatever you can to take the attention off Israeli atrocities.

What atrocities are they then, as you fail to even show just one alleged atrocity that is proven and corroborated.

Your Nazi Jew hatred consumes your ability to think clearly

Forum List

Back