training exercise over. Russians begin pull begin back

The United States asserted that Hussein's frequent lack of cooperation was a breach of Resolution 1441, but failed to convince the United Nations Security Council to pass a new resolution authorizing the use of force due to lack of evidence.

Ouch. Did you forget this happened?

Even Trump said Bush lied. When McCain ran, he couldn't say lied. He said "it was a mistake".

The world knows Bush lied. Tony Blair lied. Only some Republicans in America refuse to admit it.
Same way, Putin may say, that Ukrainian lack of cooperation in fulfilling of Minsk agreements is a breach of Resolution 2202, and it's a pretty good excuse to invade Ukraine and hang up Mr. Zelenskiy.

I clearly remember may, many people on media outlets opining that it was all about oil.
Respectfully, BULLSHIT. Another thing you forget. We were all coombiya after 9-11. It was easy to lie us into that war during that time. Anyone who spoke out was considered unpatriotic. Take for example what you guys did to the Dixie Chicks.

It was March 10, 2003, when Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks told a crowd in London that they were "ashamed the President of the United States is from Texas," referring to George W. Bush. She made that remark during the run-up to the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

The media didn't ever once say Bush might be lying us into Iraq. And I'm sure some of them wanted to but the people who run those stations said no.

Even if they wanted to run those stories, Chaney threatened them. I have a sneaky suspicion it was Chaney mailing out anthrax. Why do I believe that? Anthrax was sent to tabloid magazines? The kind of paper that would write BUSH LYING US INTO IRAQ.

Who was sent anthrax? Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy? Weren't they fighting the Patriot Act? Hmmmm.

Same way, Putin may say, that Ukrainian lack of cooperation in fulfilling of Minsk agreements is a breach of Resolution 2202, and it's a pretty good excuse to invade Ukraine and hang up Mr. Zelenskiy.
Republicans have a hard time with empathy. Or seeing things from Russia's view. But if it were Trump getting ready to invade or Bush, they'd buy into it just like they did back in 2003. And if you don't you're a traitor.

I clearly remember may, many people on media outlets opining that it was all about oil.

Let's remember back after 9-11 when Bush was starting to lie us into Iraq. A war he and his buddies were planning even before he stole 2000.

You say the media called out Bush for lying us into Iraq? Remember this?

Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and to Democratic Senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

I don't recall too many media outlets calling out Dick Chaney and Bush after the anthrax scare. Oh sure the government said they found the guy who did it. They pinned it on this one scientist and didn't he "kill" himself?

Bruce Edwards Ivins, a scientist at the government's biodefense labs at Fort Detrick in Frederick, Maryland, became a focus around April 4, 2005. On April 11, 2007, Ivins was put under periodic surveillance and an FBI document stated that he was "an extremely sensitive suspect in the 2001 anthrax attacks". On July 29, 2008, Ivins committed suicide with an overdose of acetaminophen (Tylenol). ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

Federal prosecutors declared Ivins the sole culprit on August 6, 2008, based on DNA evidence leading to an anthrax vial in his lab. Two days later, Senator Chuck Grassley and Representative Rush D. Holt, Jr. called for hearings into the Department of Justice and FBI's handling of the investigation. The FBI formally closed its investigation on February 19, 2010. SOUNDS LIKE A COVER UP TO ME.

In 2008 (Obama), the FBI requested a review of the scientific methods used in their investigation from the National Academy of Sciences, which released their findings in the 2011 report. The report cast doubt on the government's conclusion that Ivins was the perpetrator,

Inside from Denmark

03wztb.jpg

They did, after we found out it was a lie.
I feel like we never actually officially called Bush out for lying. He was given bad intel. Hillary voted for it too given the same evidence.

I'll tell you what. There's no question about it in England. They all admit Blair helped George lie us all into a war. For Haloburton. Chaney's company. Nothing shady there.

I feel like we never actually officially called Bush out for lying. He was given bad intel. Hillary voted for it too given the same evidence.
Оbama was given bad intel... Trump, now Biden... Isn't it time to replace such bad intel givers? And besides, punish those responsible for false information. No? Well O.K. then.

Here we go! Another truthful intel.

This is a very harmful phenomenon for the country. It's the same as shouting "Wolf!" for fun. Intelligence, which invents such information that is beneficial to politicians, is no more than a lackey fulfilling the wishes of a drunken merchant. Why search and work when you can just come up with? Does the country need such "professionals" and politicians?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back