training exercise over. Russians begin pull begin back

I think Republicans want to invade Iran next. Their next boogyman.

But yet it was Crooked Hillary and Joe Potatohead that supported the invasion of Iraq and you idiot hypocritical Moon Bats had no problem voting for them as President.

Then it was The Worthless Negro/Joe Potatohead administration that fought the war in Iraq for three years and then escalated the war in Afghanistan. Not to mention that stupid bombing of Libya for absolutely nothing having to do with the security of the US that killed hundreds of civilians.

But yet it was Crooked Hillary and Joe Potatohead that supported the invasion of Iraq and you idiot hypocritical Moon Bats had no problem voting for them as President.

Then it was The Worthless Negro/Joe Potatohead administration that fought the war in Iraq for three years and then escalated the war in Afghanistan. Not to mention that stupid bombing of Libya for absolutely nothing having to do with the security of the US that killed hundreds of civilians.
Neither did you guys. However, a few months later it looks like they lied, and you my friend dug in. Denied, lied, and American soldiers died and only years later when trump said it, did you start admitting you were wrong.

Yes, Bush lied to them too. Why did you defend him for so many years?

Neither did you guys. However, a few months later it looks like they lied, and you my friend dug in. Denied, lied, and American soldiers died and only years later when trump said it, did you start admitting you were wrong.

Yes, Bush lied to them too. Why did you defend him for so many years?

What do you mean "you guys"?

I am a real Conservative and a non interventionist. I was against the invasion of Iraq when you stupid Moon Bats were voting for Democrats that supported the invasion.

You are hypocritical assholes and it is sickening to see you spout your filthy ass partisan horseshit.

By the way Moon Bat. Democrats have historically been the party of war. The sonofabitches started WWI, WWII, Cold War, Korean War, and the Vietnam War. That shithead Jimmy Carter tried (and failed) to attack Iran. Slick Willy bombed and killed Christians to support the goddamn Muslims and that war had nothing to do with US security. He went after the warlords in Somalia that didn't have a damn thing to do with American security. Mainstream Democrats (including ones that dumbasses like you voted for President) supported the Gulf War, the invasion of Iraq and the escalation of the war in Afghanistan.

Take your partisan bullshit and cram it up your delusional Libtard ass.

What do you mean "you guys"?

I am a real Conservative and a non interventionist. I was against the invasion of Iraq when you stupid Moon Bats were voting for Democrats that supported the invasion.

You are hypocritical assholes and it is sickening to see you spout your filthy ass partisan horseshit.

By the way Moon Bat. Democrats have historically been the party of war. The sonofabitches started WWI, WWII, Cold War, Korean War, and the Vietnam War. That shithead Jimmy Carter tried (and failed) to attack Iran. Slick Willy bombed and killed Christians to support the goddamn Muslims and that war had nothing to do with US security. He went after the warlords in Somalia that didn't have a damn thing to do with American security. Mainstream Democrats (including ones that dumbasses like you voted for President) supported the Gulf War, the invasion of Iraq and the escalation of the war in Afghanistan.

Take your partisan bullshit and cram it up your Libtard ass.
Yea and the stock market does better on our watch and workers get a bigger piece of the pie.

Yea and the stock market does better on our watch and workers get a bigger piece of the pie.

Your party of dipshits fucks up everything they have ever touched.

Just look at the Worthless Negro who increased poverty, decreased family income, raised taxes, ran up the debt with nothing to show for it, screwed up health care with that idiotic Obamacare, had dismal economic growth, let millions of Illegals flood across the border, grew the size of welfare, and (literally) gave away the store to the Russians, Chinese and Iranians.

Then you dumbasses let Joe Potatohead steal an election and we have runaway inflation, tremendous cost of energy, millions of illegals, piss poor post pandemic growth, decreased family income, disastrous environmental wacko policies, increased taxes, kissed the ass of the Chinese and trillions in increased debt with nothing to show for it. The stolen US government is the laughing stock of the world now.

You can take your partisan bullshit and cram it up your Libtard ass. The Republicans are only marginally better. Not better enough to brag about. They talk a better game but usually deliver the same big government shit we get from the Democrat filth. They usually help the Democrat filth destroy our country. I stopped being a Republican a long time ago so you are barking up the wrong tree there, Sport.

Thats wrong

bush received authority through the UN
False.

Oops.

Your one talking point is hot garbage. Time to search for another one, because we both know that you won't change your stance, despite your one talking point being hot garbage.

False.

Oops.

Your one talking point is hot garbage. Time to search for another one, because we both know that you won't change your stance, despite your one talking point being hot garbage.

The Guardian?

dont make me throw up

Your party of dipshits fucks up everything they have ever touched.

Just look at the Worthless Negro who increased poverty, decreased family income, raised taxes, ran up the debt with nothing to show for it, screwed up health care with that idiotic Obamacare, had dismal economic growth, let millions of Illegals flood across the border, grew the size of welfare, and (literally) gave away the store to the Russians, Chinese and Iranians.
You conservative whites are responsible for the poor black population. You've been holding them down ever since we made Robert E Lee let them go free.

The Guardian?

dont make me throw up
Typical con move to attack the source when you got no comeback. You said the UN approved of invading Iraq. The article from the Guardian proves your comment to be false or mostly false and misleading. Not ENTIRELY true.

Remember those BB games where coaches call a time out just before they pass in the ball to see what kind of defense the opposing team was in
This sorta like putin.
This was just an exercise to see what kind of defense the west would show.

You guys said that about Clinton. Those were great years too. Biden's infrastructure bill is going to do 10 x what Trump's tax breaks did for the economy.
What good is a tax break when everything costs triple from two years ago?....

Remember those BB games where coaches call a time out just before they pass in the ball to see what kind of defense the opposing team was in
This sorta like putin.
This was just an exercise to see what kind of defense the west would show.

Biden, Bolton and the Cheneys are LIVID that Russia didn't attack

Forum List

Back