training exercise over. Russians begin pull begin back

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Remember those BB games where coaches call a time out just before they pass in the ball to see what kind of defense the opposing team was in
This sorta like putin.
This was just an exercise to see what kind of defense the west would show.

Tyrone is doing his best for Comrade Putin.
We lost the moral high ground when Bush invaded Iraq. I'm sure Russia was wondering what the fuck we were doing then like we wonder what they are doing now. Why is Russia upset with Ukraine? Why did we invade Iraq? Seems to me if Russia invades Ukraine we should do what they did when we invaded Iraq. Nothing.

Russia does this periodically. So do the Chinese. What have they learned out of this exercise? Biden is a weak, senile old man who is not respected by anyone. We have no competent military and generals who value diversity over competence. Our people are conducting a low level street war against one another with the official government position on the side of all non white criminals.

That's what they learned.

Washington sees the pipeline as a threat to its primacy in Europe and has tried to sabotage the project at every turn.

Finally! The only explanation that works!

But America won't stop trying because this could be the beginning of the end for the Nato smokescreen to justify American aggression throughout the world.

I coulda told ya'all this two or three weeks ago.

Hey wait, I did!

Germany knew and understood all this all along too.

Finally! The only explanation that works!

But America won't stop trying because this could be the beginning of the end for the Nato smokescreen to justify American aggression throughout the world.

I coulda told ya'all this two or three weeks ago.

Hey wait, I did!

Germany knew and understood all this all along too.
What country are you from?

How soon until Biden claims victory?
The whole thing may have been a set up with Putin's cooperation so Biden can look like JFK after the Cuban Missile crisis...but the Canada truck strike and the super bowl foiled his plan....Buuuaaahahaha

Remember those BB games where coaches call a time out just before they pass in the ball to see what kind of defense the opposing team was in
This sorta like putin.
This was just an exercise to see what kind of defense the west would show.

Seems like interesting timing, right after meeting with Germany chancellor.

I will guess that Putin was posturing to find out if he could invade Ukraine AND keep his Nordstream baby. And the German Chancellor told him "Nope".

We have no competent military and generals who value diversity over competence.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I didn't know that we had zero competence in our military branches.
It seems a curious statment by the good poster, Tipsycatlover.

It kinda sorta begs the question ---- How would he know?

I, for one, don't know how Tipsy would know that.
Let's ask.

So, Tipsycatlover, what puts you in a position to thoroughly know the capabilities of our military branches and the people who lead them?

Is it your own military experience?
If so, what would that be?

But if not your experience, then.....would it be unique information that you have access to?
If so, what would that be?

Saddle up, Skippy. Let's go.

Forum List

Back