Tragic, but He Sort of Had it Coming

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Exactly what the title says. This is what happens when you start venturing off into restricted areas. RIP all the same though. :(

tenor.gif

Why so many threads that express hate for black people? Is the racism starting to run rampant and out of control?

If not yet then surely if Trump makes a run at the presidency, it will escalate even more!

There's just no way America's police will give up their perceived right to murder, even with Chauvin's failed attempt to lower the bar on murder of black men.

White America seems to have learned something in the 60's but the bedsheets and pointy hats weren't burnt or thrown away. They were moldering away in the closets of the south, awaiting the racist leader who could claim the presidency.

Now there's not a glimmer of hope for the needed attitude change. The people's will is to just make the situation worse.

Exactly what the title says. This is what happens when you start venturing off into restricted areas. RIP all the same though. :(

Why are you pretending to think it was tragic. Why do you think he had it coming. Is it still necessary to pretend that you care? Get some ba--s and express the hate openly. You'll get some support too!

Maybe they need better fences?

How about markers on the ground like "Beware! This is a Beheading Zone" ????

"If You're Reading this, DUCK!"

Why so many threads that express hate for black people? Is the racism starting to run rampant and out of control?

If not yet then surely if Trump makes a run at the presidency, it will escalate even more!

There's just no way America's police will give up their perceived right to murder, even with Chauvin's failed attempt to lower the bar on murder of black men.

White America seems to have learned something in the 60's but the bedsheets and pointy hats weren't burnt or thrown away. They were moldering away in the closets of the south, awaiting the racist leader who could claim the presidency.

Now there's not a glimmer of hope for the needed attitude change. The people's will is to just make the situation worse.
Jesus :lol:
Do you even know what happened? :rolleyes:

Umm, you do know that you enter a restricted area at your own risk, right?
No, not in Canada. If an American baby falls down a flight of strairs and dies, is it the baby's fault or the parent's fault? In Canada it's not the baby's fault.

If a child has his arms torn off in unguarded machinery, is it the child's fault or is it the equipment owner's fault. (assume a white child) (then assume a black cilld on the same question.

In Canada's it not the child's fault.

And that the reason why I asked earlier why so many threads about racism.

Racists, express yourselves! Covering up with subtle hints serves the purpose. The code is easy to decipher even for people who don't live in the US south.

It's doesn't take balls to be a racist. There's no punishment to fear.

Why the fuck does every thread have to be about race? If he was white I'd be saying exactly the same thing.

Why are you pretending to think it was tragic. Why do you think he had it coming. Is it still necessary to pretend that you care? Get some ba--s and express the hate openly. You'll get some support too!

Why are you pretending that you aren't full of shit when everybody on here already knows that you are?

The silver lining is the kid will procreate. Pity his parents did.

Umm,.. he can't procreate. He's dead. That's the whole entire point of this thread. He died out of his own stupidity,.. and I feel more sorry for his family and friends than him as he should have known what would probably happen to him.

Why the fuck does every thread have to be about race? If he was white I'd be saying exactly the same thing.

Why are you pretending that you aren't full of shit when everybody on here already knows that you are?

Umm,.. he can't procreate. He's dead. That's the whole entire point of this thread. He died out of his own stupidity,.. and I feel more sorry for his family and friends than him as he should have known what would probably happen to him.
You're right of course. I omitted the "not" procreate after the "will". My bad.

Also for the record I do feel a tad bit sorry for the kid, after all he lost his life at a young age and was a year younger than me, but even though it's sad he still did it to himself by being stupid.

If he was white I'd be saying exactly the same thing.
It's too late for you to try to run it all back to the 'code'.
I just am wondering why you care so much about being outed when you purposely outed yourself.
I think I'm finished with you and your code speak now.

Forum List

Back