I wonder why Conservatives don't focus on real issues, instead of trying to get books out of libraries?

Like, what about dealing with stuff like poverty or the growing homeless epidemic?

I see in my city a lot of homeless are popping up, when i never seen them at the places before.

Why aren't Conservatives instead, pushing to build homeless shelters?

This is happening in Liberal cities. Conservative cities don't have the same problems with homelessness.

The problem is that liberal policies like rent control and making it extremely difficult to evict tenants, actually increases homelessness. Rent control makes it a lot more problematic to build new units as you can't be sure if you are going to be controlled right out of your property.

Making it difficult to evict deadbeats makes landlords unlikely to want to lease to anything other than the upper crust.

Both policies actually push rents up.

Like, what about dealing with stuff like poverty or the growing homeless epidemic?

I see in my city a lot of homeless are popping up, when i never seen them at the places before.

Why aren't Conservatives instead, pushing to build homeless shelters?
Your city, your problem....What are YOU doing about it?

Are you standing on your city council with both feet to get shed of the homeless?

Are you running for office in your city to help formulate the necessary remedies to deal with the issue?

OR....Are you just going to come here and whine like a little bitch and try to deflect YOUR problems onto someone else that gives shit-all about your city?

The world wonders.....

Look around, conservatives aren't in charge, liberals are. The effort to put parents in control of their kid's education was sparked by an incident in Virginia when a confused boy in a dress molested a girl and the girl's father complained to the school board. The father was arrested and the boy went free and the outrage spread throughout the country. The big question is why the democrat party in power spends so much time and effort defending the transfreakazoid community when illegals are massed at the border, drug addicts are dying in the streets, Chicago is a freaking war zone, gas prices are out of sight and a food shortage is looming while the doddering old fool in the W.H. can't put a sentence together.

Look around, conservatives aren't in charge, liberals are. The effort to put parents in control of their kid's education was sparked by an incident in Virginia when a confused boy in a dress molested a girl and the girl's father complained to the school board. The father was arrested and the boy went free and the outrage spread throughout the country. The big question is why the democrat party in power spends so much time and effort defending the transfreakazoid community when illegals are massed at the border, drug addicts are dying in the streets, Chicago is a freaking war zone, gas prices are out of sight and a food shortage is looming while the doddering old fool in the W.H. can't put a sentence together.

Si'

4b3a1463638fab44cd07980f739460caa4351beb3d8a71041b175ff0b128e91b.jpg

This is happening in Liberal cities. Conservative cities don't have the same problems with homelessness.

The problem is that liberal policies like rent control and making it extremely difficult to evict tenants, actually increases homelessness. Rent control makes it a lot more problematic to build new units as you can't be sure if you are going to be controlled right out of your property.

Making it difficult to evict deadbeats makes landlords unlikely to want to lease to anything other than the upper crust.

Both policies actually push rents up.
Perfect example--Spokane, WA, homelessness is out of control, can't build enough homeless shelters and soup kitchens. Thirty miles away in conservative ID, minor homeless problems. Why is this so hard for them to grasp.

Joe Biden did that. Busing illegals to communities in every corner of the country.
Shit, "Wheels" has drove more illegals from TX to Virginia than Tater has cut loose here.

Nearly everyone of them that were dropped off after their requested free ride to DC were picked up by Hispanics from NOtVA....I guess they are mowing some NOtVA leftist dem swell's yard by now.

Shit, "Wheels" has drove more illegals from TX to Virginia than Tater has cut loose here.

Nearly everyone of them that were dropped off after their requested free ride to DC were picked up by Hispanics from NOtVA....I guess they are mowing some NOtVA leftist dem swell's yard by now.
Sure, why should NOtVA be exempt. He's shipping them to Nowheresville, WY but heaven forbid the vegetable has to look at them outside of his ivory tower.

Do you actually think democrat policies of opening the borders to more impoverished, homeless is improving the impoverished homeless lives already in this country? Conservatives position--control the borders.

That's not an answer that brain-dead leftists want.
Why?
Because they are brain dead.
Only solutions that work while making them feel good and special are acceptable.
Hence, there are no real solutions to the problems in their world.

The point is that a gop governor gave them a free requested ride to another gop governor's state.....To me that's a act of aggression.
I wasn't aware that DC was NOtVA. Seems the problem of the vegetable trying to populate the country with illegals has just reached your corner--we in the rest of the country--including TX don't like it either--we've been seeing it for a couple years now.

I agree completely, except that I'm not sure the boy was confused. I think the default assumption when a guy puts on a dress to go into the girls restroom and rape a female is that he was being very purposeful.

But, anyway, the idea that conservatives shouldn't focus on that, and should instead join the left in increasing welfare would be the Democratic Party/Liberal media dream.

Won't happen, people love their kids, their freedom and their ability to take care of their kids and pass on that freedom too much to stand by and liberals hopelessly screw it up.

Forum List

Back