Trade Deals

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Okay, normally NOT politics but in this case I think I can tie it. I know we have other members on this board that buy and sell and trade. Could be cars guns or that old stand by horses. Their IS a skill that goes into being a GOOD trader on ANY level.

NOW the tie to politics..

The president of the United States NEEDS to be a skilled trader or at the very least HAVE a skilled trader ON staff OR we get screwed. Pretty simple really, most members here that trade will tell you such AND they keep score at least in their minds of how well they do with who.

So to my fellow traders lets talk about a few deals by this president as traders NOT politics but traders.

TRADE ONE

He walked away from his unit and SIX men died looking for him. You remember him? Bo Birddog? Now the president stepped in and made a trade. FIVE yes FIVE highly trained highly placed Islamic Terrorists for ONE traitor.And the traitor AND his father are BOTH Islamic. And his dad thanked allah AT the White House.

Did we get screwed? I know I could have done better and I think MANY of YOU could have done far better yourself. Now lets move on to trade two.

TRADE TWO

Iran wants nukes and has FOUR American hostages. So our chief trader with help this time from John Kerry sets out to get us a deal. And we get one.
Iran gets nukes AND gets to keep the FOUR hostages and we get dick.

Any of my fellow traders see the problem there? Simply based on YOUR trading skills do you see the problem? You are NOT bringing the product home. I was an auction house owner for 12 years and a dealer before that. There IS a real easy way to tell a con artist from a hustler.

A con artist will take your TV and tell you he will bring you a nicer one.
A hustler will take your TV because the nicer one is on the truck WAITING to come in.

Obama and democrats have given you words but no delivery. How did America prosper by the return of a traitor. What life of value was saved?

Do YOU as a trader feel safer after deal two? Are those FOUR families resting better? Did he improve their lives?

Thoughts?
Fury

Thank you, Lee Van Cleef, who met his match in Clint Eastwood.

The least on the Board is your Clint Eastwood.

Silly OP. By your standards of "trading" and responsibility, GWB should be in a cage exposed to the elements and his remains still hanging from the Statue of Liberty for exchanging American security for the Iraqi invasion.

Silly OP. By your standards of "trading" and responsibility, GWB should be in a cage exposed to the elements and his remains still hanging from the Statue of Liberty for exchanging American security for the Iraqi invasion.

What about Andrew Jackson imprisoning Osceola under a flag of truce? I mean if we're going back in history yet again, let's go back in history. What about the Trojan Horse?

Okay, normally NOT politics but in this case I think I can tie it. I know we have other members on this board that buy and sell and trade. Could be cars guns or that old stand by horses. Their IS a skill that goes into being a GOOD trader on ANY level.

NOW the tie to politics..

The president of the United States NEEDS to be a skilled trader or at the very least HAVE a skilled trader ON staff OR...

Thoughts?
Fury

Skilled traders? An administration needs skilled diplomats not traders. Stop repeating the nonsense that comes out of Trumps a-hole and attempting to pass it off as an original thought of your own. Presidents and most of their cabinet do not engage in trade or deals similar to horse trading :rofl:

What about Andrew Jackson imprisoning Osceola under a flag of truce? I mean if we're going back in history yet again, let's go back in history. What about the Trojan Horse?
What about when Harry met Sally?

Forum List

Back