Toy Hall of Fame

Of the list, My two for the HOF

1. Bubbles: Dollar for dollar (59 cents) one of the best toys ever. Nothing beats the delight in the face of a three year old as she blows bubbles

spring-child-bubbles.jpg

2. Green Army Men: Another low cost toy that was good for hours of fun. Made the child use his imagination as he transformed his bedroom into a battlefield

army_banner.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite way to play cards is cribbage. I miss doing it with my sister. :(

Cribbage is reputed to have been invented by Sir John Suckling, an English poet and courtier who lived in the early 1600s. Six-card cribbage for two players is the most popular form of the game today, but there are also five- and seven- card forms as well as adaptations for three and four players.*

*p.66, "The Ultimate Book of Card Games" by the Diagram Group, Sterling Publishing Co., Inc., New York, NY 2006

Last edited:
My most favorite thing to play with when I was a kid was Legos. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I was one of the first kids in America to get Legos. My Grandparents went to Denmark in 1961 and brought me back a Lego set. It was basically two sizes of blocks that you locked together. It was another two or three years before they started to sell them in the US

chess..is a 'toy':eusa_eh:

how about-

etch of sketch...?

or

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5psNItY-f4]operation toy game classic tv commercial - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Worthy entrants:

- Silly Putty
- Slinky
- Trolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but to stick to the list:

- Bubbles
- Rubber Duck

Last edited:
and of course-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7g5vH9A8t9I#t=4]G.I. Joe with Kung Fu Grip (1970s) - Classic TV Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

^^^ I loved the Little People too! :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I still have my Magnetic Doodle board too...and my Spirograph set too. :) :) :)

Most of us in the neighborhood had a Big Wheel, but those of us who upgraded to a Green Machine, were extra cool.:cool:

Forum List

Back