Town In Italy Switches To Silent Fireworks To Reduce Anxiety In Animals

YOU are the cause of this, not the rest of the world.
I donā€™t even own a dog, doofus.

Why do you care then?
As I stated, I know lots of dog owners. This is an issue for them. I thought what this town in Italy was doing had merit. Wanted to share it here.
BIG FUCKING MISTAKE.
You people donā€™t care about anyone but yourselves.
. . and we all know you Willy, you want to force the whole world at gunpoint to do things against their will.

iu

"If youā€™re a dog parent, thereā€™s probably one thing you dread about holidays like New Yearā€™s Eve or the Fourth of July. Fireworks scare dogs.

Imagine you have no idea what fireworks are. Suddenly you see bright lights and hear explosions coming from the sky. Youā€™d be pretty terrified, too.
Fireworks can wreak havoc on animals, and vet visits skyrocket around holidays where fireworks are common. Dogs, with their sensitive hearing, are especially vulnerable, and many hurt themselves trying to escape or hide. They can run and risk getting lost or hit by cars.
One town in Italy is taking a big step to reduce the fear of fireworks in their non-human population. The local government of Collecchio made a law that fireworks in their town must be silent.
Itā€™s a way of reducing the stress that the loud noises cause to animals ā€” not just pets, but wildlife, as well. Thereā€™s a company called Setti Fireworks that makes these silent explosives and can customize them for each event."

This is a great idea. Every dog owner I know hates the fact that fireworks upsets their pets so.

Are they going to make thunder quiet and lightening dim?
Have you seen the recent proposals that the DNC & Joe Biden have been proposing? :dunno:

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

There is no evidence that fireworks scares dogs. I set off an earth shaking black powder mortar on my property and my dogs flinched like my friends but it was fine and dandy when the noise was over. Maybe the sissie little poodle who resides in the trans gen sissie's pocket book seems agitated but the abnormal ain't the normal.

Forum List

Back