Town Cancels 70 yr.Tradition of Christmas Parade Because of Lefty Hate Groups

Maybe they are Christians?
still doesn't answer the question does it??

Flying the US flag doesn't mean you are a Christian anymore than flying a Confederate flag does
Maybe they are Christians?

Flying the US flag doesn't mean you are a Christian anymore than flying a Confederate flag does
The U.S. flag as it has had many hats under it over it's many long years, also isn't perfect when it comes to it's transgressions that had been imbedded into it over it's many long years. The same goes for any flag that is raised for it is as only meaningful by the hand that is raising it at the time or during a period. Otherwise flags and their meanings change just like those who raise them. So are you in favor of removing the American flag in regards to one you deem more to your liking ?? Do tell.... Maybe this is all some sort of progressive thinking with certain groups in America now eh ??
The American flag put in place a means to remove that very institutional slavery of man woman and child that that other flag you love so much tried to maintain...

that other flag you love so much not only wanted that evil institution of enslaving children, treating human beings as property --- but that other flag that you love so much enshrined in their constitution the maintaining of that system forever -- or as Alexander Stephens put it (I am sure you know who he is, since you love that flag so much):

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions-African slavery as it exists among us-the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization..Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas [opposite of the Union]; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition"

So this is why I can be proud to fly that US flag because that is the flag my forefathers shed blood and died for in their efforts to CHANGE that country for me and my offspring...so again, fuck that flag you love so much....
I never said that I agree with or love the Confederate flag, yet because you can't debate responsibly, then you have to start lying or applying what you are projecting on to me without any proof that I ever said that I loved the Confederate flag.

Of course this is what liberal leftist do in order to twist the truth in order to try and get their political rants heard. Don't embarrass yourself like that, because people are way to smart for such a childish tactic to be used today without notice of.
Debate?? The debate was lost on that battle field years and years ago......I don't have to appease the whims of neo-confederates.....my ancestors won that debate in blood..so once again, fuck that flag that you love so much...….

I fly the US flag because I am an American....period.....if these neo-confederates wanna fly their losing flag in their yard, on their trucks, if they want to have confederate parades in the name of Christmas -- they can have at it.....and if others want to protest it...they can have at it.....and may the better man win.....

So far, it keeps looking like the side who keeps losing are the confederates...not my problem...
You gonna keep lying, yet call yourself the better man ?? Flags only represent what people want them to represent to them, even though a flag represents multiple factions, groups, and individual's for reasons that exist underneath the flags index of reasons offered.

The U.S. flag was agreed upon by most in America for whom united themselves up under the flag by agreeing to the majority reasons by which it stands, but the leftist are slowly destroying those reasons one by one, basically leaving it and it's members weakened in the eyes of the world in which looked up to it just as it's members looked up to it once upon a time. Collin Capernich was it's most viral attacker in recent times, and it won't stop there.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.

So what should descendants of Confederate soldiers do? A lot of folks who fit this category in the Great State of North Carolina. Should they just off themselves or something? Deny their heritage?
They should do what they are doing, celebrating their coming of age over the years since their ancestors were duped into a war against their fellow Americans back in those very tragic times. Changing the meanings of southern heritage into something positive, and not allowing other groups to remove ones cultural southern heritage completely is a great thing. If people think today, that southern culture or heritage only allows for or must include the idiocy of hating someone based upon their skin color, then they haven't been paying attention at all or they are lying about it all for nefarious reasons...

The transformations over the years where throwing out the bad parts of cultural destruction, and keeping the good parts has been an on going process that is preserving the great parts of southern culture, and of course while ridding itself of the bad parts. Now this is not to suggest that one forgets their ancestors, but rather to push aside the bad uneducated side of their characters through acknowledgement of, and this in favor of the productive good side of their characters in which they were in possession of also in their lives.

Blacks to this day have this very real problem existing also within their cultures, (but you would think that it just can't be so), otherwise by the way it is framed by their group when it comes to politics and political power over other politics and political powers doing the same things in these political arena's lived in today.

Free speech must be retained as long as laws aren't being broken. Period.

So how would you teach young Southern Honky children to have pride in their history and culture, if you are also telling them that their ancestors were all evil racists and they come from a bad seed, and that's why they will be required to pay Reparations for all eternity (this is part of the lib platform you know)?

The U.S. flag as it has had many hats under it over it's many long years, also isn't perfect when it comes to it's transgressions that had been imbedded into it over it's many long years. The same goes for any flag that is raised for it is as only meaningful by the hand that is raising it at the time or during a period. Otherwise flags and their meanings change just like those who raise them. So are you in favor of removing the American flag in regards to one you deem more to your liking ?? Do tell.... Maybe this is all some sort of progressive thinking with certain groups in America now eh ??
The American flag put in place a means to remove that very institutional slavery of man woman and child that that other flag you love so much tried to maintain...

that other flag you love so much not only wanted that evil institution of enslaving children, treating human beings as property --- but that other flag that you love so much enshrined in their constitution the maintaining of that system forever -- or as Alexander Stephens put it (I am sure you know who he is, since you love that flag so much):

"The new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions-African slavery as it exists among us-the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization..Our new Government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas [opposite of the Union]; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and moral condition"

So this is why I can be proud to fly that US flag because that is the flag my forefathers shed blood and died for in their efforts to CHANGE that country for me and my offspring...so again, fuck that flag you love so much....
I never said that I agree with or love the Confederate flag, yet because you can't debate responsibly, then you have to start lying or applying what you are projecting on to me without any proof that I ever said that I loved the Confederate flag.

Of course this is what liberal leftist do in order to twist the truth in order to try and get their political rants heard. Don't embarrass yourself like that, because people are way to smart for such a childish tactic to be used today without notice of.
Just tell him your not afraid of the confederate flag. He is the type that would say Americans today would be traitors to the British. If we lost the revolutionary war. Just like if they keep up with their anti American agenda. They will be the new confederates.
I don't see anyone flying British flags years after do you?? I don't see anyone arguing for British generals having monuments erected, do you??

You can deflect yo pussy ass all over this post and the fact will still remain...your side lost, pussy....
Maybe that's because we didn't get butthurt. Nobody gave a crap about flying the confederate flag till you snowflakes became intimidated over it. Oh and I'd rather be a pussy, than a pussy liberal.

Always a hoot to see repubs/conservatives whining about hate from the opposition. Hate is what the republican party runs on since they have nothing else to offer. A double hoot when they pretend to be christians.
Pretend to be Christian's eh ?? And what exactly do you think being a Christian is, and what requirements is there to being a Christian ??? 1st thing is that no man can stand in judgement of who shall be saved, and who shall not be saved, so are you some sort of special appointee from above, otherwise that has been given the authority to make these sort of judgements upon man in such a way ??

None perfect, no not one, yet we have those judging others here as if they are somehow special in life ??

Just tell him your not afraid of the confederate flag. He is the type that would say Americans today would be traitors to the British. If we lost the revolutionary war. Just like if they keep up with their anti American agenda. They will be the new confederates.
I don't see anyone flying British flags years after do you?? I don't see anyone arguing for British generals having monuments erected, do you??

You can deflect yo pussy ass all over this post and the fact will still remain...your side lost, pussy....
Maybe that's because we didn't get butthurt. Nobody gave a crap about flying the confederate flag till you snowflakes became intimidated over it. Oh and I'd rather be a pussy, than a pussy liberal.

When I was a young man, the rebel flag meant the person was a huge fan of the Dukes of Hazzard and Lynyrd Skynyrd.

As disturbing as that might be,it wasn't really evil. It was the Libs themselves who attached the "racist" label to the Stars and Bars, not the Triple K or anyone else- who didn't adopt it until the libs told them that the rebel flag was their symbol.

Uh I've seen plenty flying the British flag on their private properties in America, and I've even seen the flag of ISIS flying on private properties in America. Some are flying the Mexican flag above the American flag on their private properties in America. Is it offensive to those passing by ? Sure... Is it right to ask them to do something different ? Sure. Is it right to force them to do something different on their private properties ? Maybe not, unless it's an enemies flag that has current enemy actions tied to it, and having the strong possibility of such an enemy plotting against the country being associated with the flag that is being flown. Has to be proven though, otherwise it's just a flag representing hopefully a peaceful culture, and a peaceful purpose by the flyers who are involved in flying flags for certain reasons that are peaceful.

So the little black girl owes them everything, better yet, she does not owe them a thing.
Your right she owes them nothing because that scholarship was a gift in hopes she has a good life. Now what about the thousands of poor children going without gifts. Because of your hatred?

Thousands of poor children are going without Christmas gifts because a town cancelled a Christmas parade after the police received information that some outside groups would be attending to defend or protest a marching group, with the potential for violence to break out around children? Huh? Nowhere does it say that this parade was a Christmas toy drive.
No, because the hatred of the lgbt group that hates the chick fil a owner. Because he doesn't agree with them, has gone after his donating money to the red cross. Now he caved to them. Now thousands of children will not get presents on Christmas. Why do you find that funny. Lgbt the new hate group.

When did chik-fil-a stop donating to the Red Cross? I haven't heard that.

BTW: this thread is about a Christmas parade in a town in North Carolina. It has nothing to do with heterosexual v. LGBTQ issues or chik-fil-a. Better check what thread you're on.
You calling a group that is doing good for people a hate group. All the while the biggest liberal group lgbt is proving is hatred for anyone that doesn't agree with them. They got gay marriage, that make them happy? No, so now they have to make poor little children unhappy on christmas. I bet they still won't be happy, maybe they can find another baker to attack.

I haven't said a word about this controversial group, although I can't say that I am not suspicious of it and its motives.

This thread is not about LGBTs or chik-fil-a at all. But if it was, LGBT is a sexual orientation, not an organization. What is this thing about "depriving poor little children" and what would it have to do with someone's sexual orientation? You are typing incoherent and off-the-topic nonsense.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.
Wake Forest, N.C., cancels Christmas parade because of potential protests over Confederate symbols - CNN

Good it not a place for the Sons & Daughters of the Confederacy to be in a Christmas parade.
Of course it is, just like other groups. Is it the place of the Boy Scouts to be in a Christmas Parade (queers ruined that proud organization), or VFW, American Legion, Daughters of the American Revolution, Elk’s Club, EAGLES Club, floats sponsored by local car dealers, public school bands (remember you liberals want separation of church and state) all in a religious parade? Of course it is their place. Because the parade is about local businesses. After the parade is biggest shopping day of the year as families are together, go out to eat, go spend money.

You know you are just going to have to learn that Union won the civil war and slavery is no more, and all citizens have equal rights, gay, Hispanics, blacks, transvestites, etc. Is that too hard for you to understand, its been a long time coming.

There is no room for the confederate flag, it belongs in a museum along with other history.

Interesting how you went from "we all have equal rights" to "there is no room for the Confederate flag".

If an immigrant has the right to fly the flag of his previous home country, someone else can fly the flag of the Confederacy.

If a homosexual has the right to fly the rainbow flag, someone else can fly the flag of the Confederacy.

If a Muslim has the right to fly a black flag, you guessed it, someone else can fly the flag of the Confederacy.

IOW, you don't get to pick and choose who has the right to fly a flag and which one they can fly.

So what should descendants of Confederate soldiers do? A lot of folks who fit this category in the Great State of North Carolina. Should they just off themselves or something? Deny their heritage?
They should do what they are doing, celebrating their coming of age over the years since their ancestors were duped into a war against their fellow Americans back in those very tragic times. Changing the meanings of southern heritage into something positive, and not allowing other groups to remove ones cultural southern heritage completely is a great thing. If people think today, that southern culture or heritage only allows for or must include the idiocy of hating someone based upon their skin color, then they haven't been paying attention at all or they are lying about it all for nefarious reasons...

The transformations over the years where throwing out the bad parts of cultural destruction, and keeping the good parts has been an on going process that is preserving the great parts of southern culture, and of course while ridding itself of the bad parts. Now this is not to suggest that one forgets their ancestors, but rather to push aside the bad uneducated side of their characters through acknowledgement of, and this in favor of the productive good side of their characters in which they were in possession of also in their lives.

Blacks to this day have this very real problem existing also within their cultures, (but you would think that it just can't be so), otherwise by the way it is framed by their group when it comes to politics and political power over other politics and political powers doing the same things in these political arena's lived in today.

Free speech must be retained as long as laws aren't being broken. Period.

So how would you teach young Southern Honky children to have pride in their history and culture, if you are also telling them that their ancestors were all evil racists and they come from a bad seed, and that's why they will be required to pay Reparations for all eternity (this is part of the lib platform you know)?
Southern Culture is different from the reasoning behind the Confederacy, otherwise that had stood for slavery due to business reasons that were anti-Godly, and therefore in it's business strategies and business platforms it was agreed upon to be abolished. Slavery was liken to the drug epidemic of today, where as the drug dealers/plantation owners wealth and a quick fix came way to easy, and it was short lived until reality finally set in that a free man cannot be forced to work as a slave.

Removing oneself from such an addiction must have been a catostrophic thing even back then, and it took a war to stop every aspect of the practice back then. If the war on drugs today was conducted the same as the war between the states back then, then illegal drugs would be a thing of the past, and our citizen's would be set free.

Your right she owes them nothing because that scholarship was a gift in hopes she has a good life. Now what about the thousands of poor children going without gifts. Because of your hatred?

Thousands of poor children are going without Christmas gifts because a town cancelled a Christmas parade after the police received information that some outside groups would be attending to defend or protest a marching group, with the potential for violence to break out around children? Huh? Nowhere does it say that this parade was a Christmas toy drive.
No, because the hatred of the lgbt group that hates the chick fil a owner. Because he doesn't agree with them, has gone after his donating money to the red cross. Now he caved to them. Now thousands of children will not get presents on Christmas. Why do you find that funny. Lgbt the new hate group.

BTW: this thread is about a Christmas parade in a town in North Carolina. It has nothing to do with heterosexual v. LGBTQ issues or chik-fil-a. Better check what thread you're on.
You calling a group that is doing good for people a hate group. All the while the biggest liberal group lgbt is proving is hatred for anyone that doesn't agree with them. They got gay marriage, that make them happy? No, so now they have to make poor little children unhappy on christmas. I bet they still won't be happy, maybe they can find another baker to attack.

I haven't said a word about this controversial group, although I can't say that I am not suspicious of it and its motives.

This thread is not about LGBTs or chik-fil-a at all. But if it was, LGBT is a sexual orientation, not an organization. What is this thing about "depriving poor little children" and what would it have to do with someone's sexual orientation? You are typing incoherent and off-the-topic nonsense.
Chick fil a pulled it's funding to the red cross because of the pressure from the lgbt group, because the red cross doesn't support lgbt groups. So because of the lgbt's some poor children will not receive Christmas gifts. Your butthurt over a confederate group sending a black girl to college. Your hatred is noted. As I stated, lgbt is now a hate group and should be treated as one.

So the little black girl owes them everything, better yet, she does not owe them a thing.

This thread is not about LGBTs or chik-fil-a at all. But if it was, LGBT is a sexual orientation, not an organization. What is this thing about "depriving poor little children" and what would it have to do with someone's sexual orientation? You are typing incoherent and off-the-topic nons

Chick fil a pulled it's funding to the red cross because of the pressure from the lgbt group, because the red cross doesn't support lgbt groups. So because of the lgbt's some poor children will not receive Christmas gifts. Your butthurt over a confederate group sending a black girl to college. Your hatred is noted. As I stated, lgbt is now a hate group and should be treated as one.
Chic-fil-a is not the topic of this thread. Neither are LGBTs. I haven't heard that anyone has declined to donate to the Red Cross, anyway, which I've always thought just responded to emergencies. Neither have I heard of any LGBT organization that is aiming to deprive poor children of gifts. Enough of your nonsense.

I didn't know lgbt groups were first responders. Why would the Red Cross "support" them?
This is all nuts.
Don't worry about the kids, though. The poor children are amply provided for around here with Giving Trees and the Seacoast Mission and the local banks and ....
My clients on welfare had more gifts under their trees for their kids than mine did when I was working my ass off to keep a roach infested dump over our heads.
The kids will be fine.

Debate?? The debate was lost on that battle field years and years ago......I don't have to appease the whims of neo-confederates.....my ancestors won that debate in blood..so once again, fuck that flag that you love so much...….

I fly the US flag because I am an American....period.....if these neo-confederates wanna fly their losing flag in their yard, on their trucks, if they want to have confederate parades in the name of Christmas -- they can have at it.....and if others want to protest it...they can have at it.....and may the better man win.....

So far, it keeps looking like the side who keeps losing are the confederates...not my problem...
You gonna keep lying, yet call yourself the better man ?? Flags only represent what people want them to represent to them, even though a flag represents multiple factions, groups, and individual's for reasons that exist underneath the flags index of reasons offered.

The U.S. flag was agreed upon by most in America for whom UNITED themselves up under the flag by agreeing to the majority reasons by which it stands, but the leftist are slowly destroying those reasons one by one, basically leaving it and it's members weakened in the eyes of the world in which looked up to it just as it's members looked up to it once upon a time. Collin Capernich was it's most viral attacker in recent times, and it won't stop there.
Funny how your stupid ass has the audacity to use the word "United" while whining about united people not giving a fuck about that confederate flag of yours....maybe if those "confederates" instead of going to war against those united peoples called the Union -- decided to remain "UNITED" -- maybe there wouldn't have been a civil war...but then, dic suckers like you wouldn't get to engage in your confederate porn fetish....

I didn't know lgbt groups were first responders. Why would the Red Cross "support" them?
This is all nuts.
Don't worry about the kids, though. The poor children are amply provided for around here with Giving Trees and the Seacoast Mission and the local banks and ....
My clients on welfare had more gifts under their trees for their kids than mine did when I was working my ass off to keep a roach infested dump over our heads.
The kids will be fine.
That doesn't take away from the fact that the hateful lgbt groups will hurt poor children if they disagree with something someone else thinks.

Wake Forrest has cancelled it’s 70 year old tradition of a Christmas Parade over threats by leftist hate groups (I smell Antifa) to protest the parade. Why? Because the “Sons and Daughters of the Confederacy” march in the parade. This is a historical society and I have worked with them in the past. They give out scholarships and awards to students. They always ask for my recommendation. Last year the scholarship went to a black girl. On my recommendation. So again we see leftist hate groups destroying our culture.

you've been triggered!

I love it!

The U.S. flag was agreed upon by most in America for whom UNITED themselves up under the flag by agreeing to the majority reasons by which it stands, but the leftist are slowly destroying those reasons one by one, basically leaving it and it's members weakened in the eyes of the world in which looked up to it just as it's members looked up to it once upon a time. Collin Capernich was it's most viral attacker in recent times, and it won't stop there.
Funny how your stupid ass has the audacity to use the word "United" while whining about united people not giving a fuck about that confederate flag of yours....maybe if those "confederates" instead of going to war against those united peoples called the Union -- decided to remain "UNITED" -- maybe there wouldn't have been a civil war...but then, dic suckers like you wouldn't get to engage in your confederate porn fetish....

The Civil War is long over, the South went through Reconstruction, and that is that.

Why the insistence of modern liberals to refight this conflict? The Conservatives won, slavery is abolished, everyone agrees. You'd have a really hard time to find anyone of importance that wants to bring back slavery, even though Vice President Biden said that Romney was going to put the blacks "back in chains"

LOL... Losing and can't stand it eh. ... Funny how you leftist love to go stupid when you start losing a debate or argument. You know what they say right, if you got one on your mind, you got one in your mouth, and it's funny how you keep one on your mind. Confederate porn eh ? Got a link to that site or you just embarrassing yourself more in this thread ??

This is all nuts.
The kids will be fine.
That doesn't take away from the fact that the hateful lgbt groups will hurt poor children if they disagree with something someone else thinks.
How many LGBT groups thru out the history of this country were able to mercilessly lynch rape and murder people for decades -- and do it institutionally??

and please stop pretending that you care about poor children....

You know what actually HURTS THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF POOR CHILDREN?? Republican policies..Trump wants to cut healthcare for children and not one of you dic suckers gave a fuck about it.....

The Trump Plan to Cut Benefit Programs Threatens Children - Center for American Progress

Forum List

Back