Tougher Sentences for Fraud

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Scams are on the increase. There needs to be stricter sentences for these people.

Unlike drug use where the victim is the user, there are real victims to these crimes and the penalties should be severe.

Scams are on the increase. There needs to be stricter sentences for these people.

Unlike drug use where the victim is the user, there are real victims to these crimes and the penalties should be severe.
Draw, quarter, stick their heads on pikes and scatter their limbs to the four corners of the city.............

White collar crime has always been largely condoned by white collar politician and judiciary. Sad, but true.

Draw, quarter, stick their heads on pikes and scatter their limbs to the four corners of the city.............
Especially when they admit they did it and pay $3,000,000 in restitution.

Coughcough(trumpuniversity)coughcough

Totally agree but we got to stop putting people in jail. Jail should be for people we are afraid of not mad at.

so the person convicted has to pay $100k plus what they stole back to the people they stole with.

these people are strictly monitored and on probation until they pay off the debt. Stop making payments and you are called back in.

How much should payments be a month? Treat this like child support. Whatever the guy makes, a certain percent is auto taken out every paycheck.

if they get an inheritance that money goes straight to victims. Lotto win? Straight to victims.

if the debt is still not paid off at 67 then the victims get 20% of your social security.

Especially when they admit they did it and pay $3,000,000 in restitution.

Coughcough(trumpuniversity)coughcough

Already cough, cough, you are going off topic because you want to attack someone you despise.

Candycorn has a legitimate concern about people using the Chinese Virus as a way to fleece people who understandably want to avoid getting it. Here is a quote from her link:

• From January 1 until today, the FTC has gotten 18,235 reports related to COVID-19, and people reported losing $13.44 million dollars to fraud.
  • The top complaint categories relate to travel and vacations, online shopping, bogus text messages, and all kinds of imposters.
  • While reports of robocalls are way down overall, we’re now hearing about callers invoking the COVID-19 pandemic to pretend to be from the government, or making illegal medical or health care pitches, among other topics.
  • The big states have, not unexpectedly, the biggest number of reports. You can check out how many people are reporting what in your state.
You going to ignore it?

the democrat party would never allow this,,,
fraud is their main strategy for income,,,

I'd like to see the vultures like hedge fund managers, large law firms, bigly restaurant chains and yacht/ private jet owners with LLC's jailed for fraud after they looted the PPP funds intended for Mom and Pop businesses. :mad:
it would have been easier to just say democrats,,,

Totally agree but we got to stop putting people in jail. Jail should be for people we are afraid of not mad at.

so the person convicted has to pay $100k plus what they stole back to the people they stole with.

these people are strictly monitored and on probation until they pay off the debt. Stop making payments and you are called back in.

How much should payments be a month? Treat this like child support. Whatever the guy makes, a certain percent is auto taken out every paycheck.

if they get an inheritance that money goes straight to victims. Lotto win? Straight to victims.

if the debt is still not paid off at 67 then the victims get 20% of your social security.

To me a con artist is someone who society can confidently predict will keep at it if given the chance. Love your ideas.

I just threatened to sue Paypal for treble damages, fraudulent charges and pain and suffering. My lawyer will think of a lot more. I never had a Paypal credit card. Civil Trial that could mutate into a Criminal Trial.

Last edited:
I'd like to see the vultures like hedge fund managers, large law firms, bigly restaurant chains and yacht/ private jet owners with LLC's jailed for fraud after they looted the PPP funds intended for Mom and Pop businesses. :mad:

Meh - You mean Donnie's fat cat pals at Mar-a-Lago I believe.

Meh - You mean Donnie's fat cat pals at Mar-a-Lago I believe.
well trump was a democrat his whole life up until running for POTUS,,,which was another reason I didnt vote for him,,,

I agree. To me, those who become guilty of something that has already been done before should only get a worse punishment for not having the sense to learn from the mistakes of those who did the wrong doing first.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Scams are more apparent than ever. Pity the fools, do the crime, do the time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back