Totalitarians On The March

stalin_fullface.jpg

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."

—COMMUNIST TYRANT AND MASS MURDERER JOSEF STALIN

This was in the news yesterday:

"Homeland Security readying contingency plan to take over election security

The Department of Homeland Security is mulling an option to declare elections a "critical infrastructure" of the United States, which would allow them a certain amount of control of the election process.

The plan is short on specifics. But if it is determined that the integrity of the ballot is at risk, theoretically, DHS could go so far as to take control of electronic voting machines and the counting process – anything that would be at risk of being hacked."
Blog: Homeland Security readying contingency plan to take over election security

"We should carefully consider whether our election system, our election process, is critical infrastructure like the financial sector, like the power grid," Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said.

"There's a vital national interest in our election process, so I do think we need to consider whether it should be considered by my department and others critical infrastructure," he said at media conference earlier this month hosted by the Christian Science Monitor."
Homeland eyes special declaration to take charge of elections

Do you understand what this means?

I do understand what this means!

It means that they are putting the fox guarding the henhouse.

Talk about conflict of interest!

It's worst than that, it's sheer criminality. :mad-61:

stalin_fullface.jpg

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."

—COMMUNIST TYRANT AND MASS MURDERER JOSEF STALIN

This was in the news yesterday:

The Department of Homeland Security is mulling an option to declare elections a "critical infrastructure" of the United States, which would allow them a certain amount of control of the election process.

The plan is short on specifics. But if it is determined that the integrity of the ballot is at risk, theoretically, DHS could go so far as to take control of electronic voting machines and the counting process – anything that would be at risk of being hacked."
Blog: Homeland Security readying contingency plan to take over election security

"We should carefully consider whether our election system, our election process, is critical infrastructure like the financial sector, like the power grid," Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said.

"There's a vital national interest in our election process, so I do think we need to consider whether it should be considered by my department and others critical infrastructure," he said at media conference earlier this month hosted by the Christian Science Monitor."
Homeland eyes special declaration to take charge of elections

Do you understand what this means?

I do understand what this means!

It means that they are putting the fox guarding the henhouse.

Talk about conflict of interest!

It's worst than that, it's sheer criminality. :mad-61:

"...the fox guarding the henhouse."

I like that!

And this....'the dog to guard the cheeseburgers.'

Conservative as I am known to be, I do not believe Carter is or ever was a Communist.

A fool, yes - but Communist? If he had a party membership it would have been only because somebody gave it to him to curry a bit of favor. Or maybe a military supply contract.

Conservative as I am known to be, I do not believe Carter is or ever was a Communist.

A fool, yes - but Communist? If he had a party membership it would have been only because somebody gave it to him to curry a bit of favor. Or maybe a military supply contract.

Can you find any post where it was so claimed?

If not.....the provenance of your post is....a puzzlement.

So....we agree that it is stipulated that there is no direction in Help America Vote Act of 2002, HAVA | The U.S. Election Assistance Commission that the department wholly controlled by one party take control of elections....

...and you simply threw that post out in the same attempt that you Liberals have used for seven long years....

This: Boooooooooossssshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

There's not direction in anything to have "one party take control of elections". There is no intent to take over from states control of the running of elections...unless you wear tinfoil on your head.

"....There is no intent to take over from states control of the running of elections..."

So....you have to be a liar to be a Liberal.
Glad you cleared that up.

....theoretically, DHS could go so far as to take control of electronic voting machines and the counting process –"

Deceptive headlines aside, no "one party" is "taking over elections".

Making sure our democracy can't be hacked has nothing to do with "taking over" anything.

"....no "one party" is "taking over elections".

I've already proven you to be lying.

Here:

....theoretically, DHS could go so far as to take control of electronic voting machines and the counting process –"

But....I'm happy to do it again:
"Jeh Charles Johnson (born September 11, 1957)[1] is an American civil and criminal triallawyer, and the current United States Secretary of Homeland Security."
Jeh Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Born: September 11, 1957 (age 58), New York City, NY
Spouse: Susan Maureen DiMarco (m. 1994)
Party: Democratic Party
Parents: Norma E. Johnson, Jeh V. Johnson
Appointed by: Barack Obama

You don't think that proves your crazy rantings do you?

The DOHS is not "taking over elections" and the DOHS is not a political party. Forget tin foil, you're in straight jacket territory.

So....we agree that it is stipulated that there is no direction in Help America Vote Act of 2002, HAVA | The U.S. Election Assistance Commission that the department wholly controlled by one party take control of elections....

...and you simply threw that post out in the same attempt that you Liberals have used for seven long years....

This: Boooooooooossssshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

There's not direction in anything to have "one party take control of elections". There is no intent to take over from states control of the running of elections...unless you wear tinfoil on your head.

"....There is no intent to take over from states control of the running of elections..."

So....you have to be a liar to be a Liberal.
Glad you cleared that up.

Deceptive headlines aside, no "one party" is "taking over elections".

Making sure our democracy can't be hacked has nothing to do with "taking over" anything.

"....no "one party" is "taking over elections".

I've already proven you to be lying.

Here:

But....I'm happy to do it again:
"Jeh Charles Johnson (born September 11, 1957)[1] is an American civil and criminal triallawyer, and the current United States Secretary of Homeland Security."
Jeh Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Born: September 11, 1957 (age 58), New York City, NY
Spouse: Susan Maureen DiMarco (m. 1994)
Party: Democratic Party
Parents: Norma E. Johnson, Jeh V. Johnson
Appointed by: Barack Obama

You don't think that proves your crazy rantings do you?

The DOHS is not "taking over elections" and the DOHS is not a political party. Forget tin foil, you're in straight jacket territory.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks
Shakespeare

You've been put in your place twice....but come back with the same denials.

Could it be that the truth revealed about the totalitarian instincts of your party is hurtful to you?

My attitude toward you Leftists is summed up by Thomas Hardy:

“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

So glad the plan by Democrats to 'take over the election' has been revealed....as
Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis said, sunlight is the best disinfectant. (Although, in your case, I would add that actual disinfectant might not be a bad idea either.)

"Leaked Memo: George Soros Foundation Seeking to Expand U.S. Online Voting

....seeking to expand the use of electronic and online voting systems nationwide, according to a leaked Foundations document reviewed by Breitbart News.
While the directive was issued two years ago, the issue of electronic voting has become a hot button topic in this year’s presidential election amid fears digital voting systems can be compromised."
George Soros Foundation Seeking to Expand U.S. Online Voting

"Leaked Memo: George Soros Foundation Seeking to Expand U.S. Online Voting

....seeking to expand the use of electronic and online voting systems nationwide, according to a leaked Foundations document reviewed by Breitbart News.
While the directive was issued two years ago, the issue of electronic voting has become a hot button topic in this year’s presidential election amid fears digital voting systems can be compromised."
George Soros Foundation Seeking to Expand U.S. Online Voting

Of course Soros would seek to expand online voting.....he knows electronic voting can be easily rigged.

As the criminal Clinton democratic machine knows it too.

Hopefully patriots in America are ahead of these scum and will be able to verified the votes.

Forum List

Back