Totalitarians On The March

stalin_fullface.jpg

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything."

—COMMUNIST TYRANT AND MASS MURDERER JOSEF STALIN

This was in the news yesterday:

"Homeland Security readying contingency plan to take over election security

The Department of Homeland Security is mulling an option to declare elections a "critical infrastructure" of the United States, which would allow them a certain amount of control of the election process.

The plan is short on specifics. But if it is determined that the integrity of the ballot is at risk, theoretically, DHS could go so far as to take control of electronic voting machines and the counting process – anything that would be at risk of being hacked."
Blog: Homeland Security readying contingency plan to take over election security

"We should carefully consider whether our election system, our election process, is critical infrastructure like the financial sector, like the power grid," Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said.

"There's a vital national interest in our election process, so I do think we need to consider whether it should be considered by my department and others critical infrastructure," he said at media conference earlier this month hosted by the Christian Science Monitor."
Homeland eyes special declaration to take charge of elections

Do you understand what this means?

It means that your paranoia exceeds your ignorance. Quite a feat on your part.

stalin_fullface.jpg

The Department of Homeland Security is mulling an option to declare elections a "critical infrastructure" of the United States, which would allow them a certain amount of control of the election process.

The plan is short on specifics. But if it is determined that the integrity of the ballot is at risk, theoretically, DHS could go so far as to take control of electronic voting machines and the counting process – anything that would be at risk of being hacked."
Blog: Homeland Security readying contingency plan to take over election security

"We should carefully consider whether our election system, our election process, is critical infrastructure like the financial sector, like the power grid," Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said.

"There's a vital national interest in our election process, so I do think we need to consider whether it should be considered by my department and others critical infrastructure," he said at media conference earlier this month hosted by the Christian Science Monitor."

Your thread title suits the Alt-Right well. If they start to issue membership cards I'm sure you will be the first to get one.

Are you an imbecile????

The news story reports that Obama's flunky, Jeh Johnson wants to take control of US elections.

Is he on the Right????????

Where does it say Obama's flunky Jeh Johnson, and Homeland Security, take over United States Elections?

Jeh Johnson....who admitted that the Obama administration made up statistics on immigration deportations to make it look like Obama wasn't encouraging illegal aliens.

"DHS Chief Jeh Johnson Confirms Inflation of Deportation Numbers"
DHS Chief Johnson Confirms Inflation of Deportation Numbers

So....we agree that it is stipulated that there is no direction in Help America Vote Act of 2002, HAVA | The U.S. Election Assistance Commission that the department wholly controlled by one party take control of elections....

...and you simply threw that post out in the same attempt that you Liberals have used for seven long years....

This: Boooooooooossssshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I know what it means. I saw this coming from the first day of Obama's presidency.

Seems T.S.Eliot knew it even earlier......

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.
The Hollowmen- 1925

There's nowhere left to go.

"One of the most revealing contradictions of left-wing ideology is the determination of liberals to bring as many Third World “immigrants of color” as possible into the U.S., where, if those same liberals are to be believed, they will face bigotry of appalling proportions.

The ACLU, for example, claims that every institution of American government and private enterprise is pervaded by systemic bias against blacks and Hispanics. Cops lethally profile them; prosecutors and judges pack them off to prison because of the color of their skin; and universities, employers, and banks try to exclude them. (Such, also, is the position of the Obama administration.)

Yet that same ACLU sues to knock down any legislated impediment to bringing as many aliens of color as possible into the country and sues to prevent any aliens already here illegally from being deported. (Such efforts also dovetail with the Obama administration’s own policies.)

...... column in theNew York Times twisted itself into knots trying to claim that Donald Trump’scriticism of honor killings was an attempt to shore up white-male dominance and to demonize the non-white-male Other—just like lynchings in the Jim Crow South.

Had those hapless immigrants stayed in their countries of origin, they would not have had to face the discrimination and oppression that, according to the liberal intelligentsia, characterize the U.S. and other Western nations."
Sanctuary for the Civilized

stalin_fullface.jpg

PoliticalChic votes for unsecure elections. lol

stalin_fullface.jpg

Obama and yet another Constitutional crisis......

stalin_fullface.jpg

I think she is supporting Constitutional elections....don't you?

So....we agree that it is stipulated that there is no direction in Help America Vote Act of 2002, HAVA | The U.S. Election Assistance Commission that the department wholly controlled by one party take control of elections....

...and you simply threw that post out in the same attempt that you Liberals have used for seven long years....

There's not direction in anything to have "one party take control of elections". There is no intent to take over from states control of the running of elections...unless you wear tinfoil on your head.

stalin_fullface.jpg

I hope it doesn't mean that the UN is going to have Jimmy Carter monitor the election, to make sure it's all on the up-and-up, like he did in Venezuela. :up:

stalin_fullface.jpg

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office ofPresident of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Oath of office of the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free ...
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Oath_of_office_of_the_President_of_the_United_...

Obama and yet another Constitutional crisis......

There's not direction in anything to have "one party take control of elections". There is no intent to take over from states control of the running of elections...unless you wear tinfoil on your head.

"....There is no intent to take over from states control of the running of elections..."

So....you have to be a liar to be a Liberal.
Glad you cleared that up.

....theoretically, DHS could go so far as to take control of electronic voting machines and the counting process –"

Last edited:
stalin_fullface.jpg

I hope it doesn't mean that the UN is going to have Jimmy Carter monitor the election, to make sure it's all on the up-and-up, like he did in Venezuela. :up:

This Jimmy Carter???
Jimmy Carter began his presidency at Notre Dame with a speech that included “…We are now free of that inordinate fear of Communism ...."

Jimmy has always been an order of fries short of a Happy Meal.

You're far too kind to the dunce....he is a fool and a liar.....a Liberal (is that redundant?)

"Invariably Carter introduced himself as a “nuclear physicist and a peanut farmer.” He was neither: he held only a bachelor’s degree, and he owned a peanut warehouse."
http://seekerblog.com/2009/08/27/resume-inflation-how-a-peanut-farmer-became-a-nuclear-engineer/

For years he has lived off the payroll of Muslim dictators....he actually wrote speeches for Arafat.

"....There is no intent to take over from states control of the running of elections..."

....theoretically, DHS could go so far as to take control of electronic voting machines and the counting process –"

Deceptive headlines aside, no "one party" is "taking over elections".

Making sure our democracy can't be hacked has nothing to do with "taking over" anything.

Making sure our democracy can't be hacked has nothing to do with "taking over" anything.

"....no "one party" is "taking over elections".

I've already proven you to be lying.

Here:

But....I'm happy to do it again:
"Jeh Charles Johnson (born September 11, 1957)[1] is an American civil and criminal triallawyer, and the current United States Secretary of Homeland Security."
Jeh Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Born: September 11, 1957 (age 58), New York City, NY
Spouse: Susan Maureen DiMarco (m. 1994)
Party: Democratic Party
Parents: Norma E. Johnson, Jeh V. Johnson
Appointed by: Barack Obama

"....no "one party" is "taking over elections".

I've already proven you to be lying.

Here:

But....I'm happy to do it again:
"Jeh Charles Johnson (born September 11, 1957)[1] is an American civil and criminal triallawyer, and the current United States Secretary of Homeland Security."
Jeh Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Born: September 11, 1957 (age 58), New York City, NY
Spouse: Susan Maureen DiMarco (m. 1994)
Party: Democratic Party
Parents: Norma E. Johnson, Jeh V. Johnson
Appointed by: Barack Obama

Jeh Johnson was approved by the Senate with bi-partisan support.

stalin_fullface.jpg

What's unconstitutional here?

stalin_fullface.jpg

Since when is federal law enforcement and national security unconstitutional?

Forum List

Back