" Total and Complete Vindication"

great. now what crime did trump commit?

you have very low standards of vindication.
Ahhh Trump is the one that lied about being vindicated. Lol
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND what crime has trump committed?

you never can answer that one, can you?
This is about lying. Obviously being a liar yourself, it's no big deal that the entire world is talking about the President of the US being a liar.
It has not been determined yet whether the Liar will be brought up on charges of obstruction of justice which is a crime.

Didn't have bother you the past 8 years

Seems it bothered you then but not now...strange indeed

Bothered me enough not to vote for Trump. And to call him out when he lies now. Just not enough to start lying myself, make up crazy conspiracies, try to overthrow the duly elected president of the country.

When he was elected it became obvious that even though I don't care for his character I can get some of what I want to improve the country by working with him and supporting him when he is doing the right thing. And of course you guys are in total meltdown accusing him of alot of nonsense and I don't care for false accusations even i don't care for them.

But sure. Use me as justification to keep up the nonsense and hypocrisy. You guys might sound more sincere id you hadn't backed Hillary..probably the biggest liar in politics

Trump claimed Comey told him three times that hr wasn't under investigation. - comey confirmed it.

Trump claimed he didn't obstruct or impede the investigation. - Comey not only confirmed it, he added that Trump specifically wanted to know if any of his admin was working with Russia.

Trump claimed Comey wasn't fit to continue as direct - Comey confirmed it with his leaking government documents and perjury.

How is that not total vindication? Are you seriously going to claim that trump is being impeached because he said comey wanted to have dinner and comey said it was trump? Get real.
Straight from the Trump playbook... totally ignoring that Trump lied about shutting down the Flynn investigation. And that Comey requested a dinner to save his job.
And that it was a total lie that the FBI was disorganized, a mess and Comey didn't have the respect of the agency.
You guys crack me up.

Comey testified that trump didn't try to shut down the Flynn investigation. How is that a lie?

Btw trump is the president he has the authority to shut down investigations id he chooses to.

Comey explained, and Sen. Harris punctuated it when she commented about the Robber holding a gun to a victims head and saying, "I hope you give me your wallet."

Under what authority do you believe a president has the ability to shut down an investigation? I suggest you read Art. II carefully.

Trump lied about Flynn's obstruction try
Trump lied about calling Russia case a hoax
Trump lied about why Comey was fired
Trump even lied about saying Comey asked to come to dinner with him.

Or as the insane madman in the White House interprets it:
" Total and complete vindication."

Welcome to the real world. The Magic Negro lied for 8 years, hell they ALL do.
False equivalency. No Barack Obama did not lie for 8 years. Want proof?
The fact you dweebs keep repeating the same things you think he lied about. The very few.
Over 500 lies of DT has been documented just since Jan 20.
No one has the patience to document all of the lies from 2015- 2016.

But this thread is about the lies the slimey bastard made concerning Comey and then claiming VINDICATION. Even Nixon is cringing in his grave over the audacity and psychosis of DT's.
Think he lied about? When didn't Obama lie? Start with health care.
hows about reverend wright!! BLM, the red line in the sand. and on, and on.

Nothing exculpatory has yet proved Trump was vindicated by yesterday's hearing, nor in any other proceeding or evidence disclosed yesterday or in the past. The tweet by the President and the wishful thinking (hoping) of his supporters is a waste of bits. Until the Special Counsel issues his final report everything from both sides of the aisle is nothing but speculation.
and the constant RUSSIA is useful bits????

reeks of WE CAN YOU CAN'T liberal crap.

You consider the questions outstanding "liberal crap"!? You must belong to this party:

View attachment 131935

Do you need a tissue?

Certainly not your party.

th

Ah yes, once again a meme - the first safe harbor for all non thinker's. The Democratic Party is not the party of tolerance, it is however an egalitarian party unlike the Republican's pretense that they are the big tent party [proved by anti gay/lesbian marriage; opposition to the equal rights amendment; opposition to Affirmative Action, tossing RINO's under the bus and support for Trump's enemies list].

In general, Democrats have zero tolerance for racists, misogynists, reactionaries, plutocrats or the perfidious. Of course any group of millions will have some of the above - overt or covert; to make hyperbolic claims about any political party without evidence is nothing more than a biased opinion.

Wow, evidently not the brightest bulb, that was in response to your MEME.
th

And what meme was that? By the way, I posted an argument and you could not refute it, thus you followed the pedestrian solution all hacks do when stuck for a response, an attack on the messenger.

The fact you dweebs keep repeating the same things you think he lied about. The very few.

But this thread is about the lies the slimey bastard made concerning Comey and then claiming VINDICATION. Even Nixon is cringing in his grave over the audacity and psychosis of DT's.

How about that Mushroom Cloud or McConnel's misfeasance.

Quick...someone contact Meriam Webster !!
We have a BETTER definition for MORON........(see quote above)

It reminds me of when Ollie North's conviction was overturned on a technicality. He came out and said he'd been exonerated.

Trump claimed Comey told him three times that hr wasn't under investigation. - comey confirmed it.

Trump claimed he didn't obstruct or impede the investigation. - Comey not only confirmed it, he added that Trump specifically wanted to know if any of his admin was working with Russia.

Trump claimed Comey wasn't fit to continue as direct - Comey confirmed it with his leaking government documents and perjury.

How is that not total vindication? Are you seriously going to claim that trump is being impeached because he said comey wanted to have dinner and comey said it was trump? Get real.
Straight from the Trump playbook... totally ignoring that Trump lied about shutting down the Flynn investigation. And that Comey requested a dinner to save his job.
And that it was a total lie that the FBI was disorganized, a mess and Comey didn't have the respect of the agency.
You guys crack me up.

Comey testified that trump didn't try to shut down the Flynn investigation. How is that a lie?

Btw trump is the president he has the authority to shut down investigations id he chooses to.

Comey explained, and Sen. Harris punctuated it when she commented about the Robber holding a gun to a victims head and saying, "I hope you give me your wallet."

Under what authority do you believe a president has the ability to shut down an investigation? I suggest you read Art. II carefully.

He is the executive he has discretion not to mention the pardon

You guys crack me up.

He is the executive he has discretion not to mention the pardon

No one is above the law, not even The President.

In Clinton v. Jones POTUS was deemed to have no immunity from Civil Law Litigation.

It seems to me that this finding may come back to haunt President Trump, for misdemeanors and high crimes are generally viewed as more egregious than civil infractions. IF he is tied, before or after the fact, of any collusion by members of his Administration, inner circle or family member he could be found culpable.

It would put the H. or Rep. and in particular Speaker Ryan on a very hot seat.

Comey admits no collusion
Comey admits Trump not under investigation
Comey admits Trump never under investigation
Comey admits no pressure to end the investigation
Comey admits no obstruction
Comey admits to leaking classified documents

I see your point, Trump was indeed vindicated.
Why are you omitting the areas where Tramp did lie?
That's so fraudulent of you.

Uncensored is a liar - it maybe pathological or he is a biddable fool, or knowingly malicious and mendacious.

You guys crack me up.

Hilarious you're still lying about this.
The liar in Chief asked Comey to shut down the investigation.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...mey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.amp.html

Uncensored is a liar - it maybe pathological or he is a biddable fool, or knowingly malicious and mendacious.
It starts at the top and dribbles down to the bottom of the cess pool where his supporters dwell.
Trump is a confirmed pathological liar so he attracts like minded people.

and the constant RUSSIA is useful bits????

reeks of WE CAN YOU CAN'T liberal crap.

You consider the questions outstanding "liberal crap"!? You must belong to this party:

View attachment 131935

Do you need a tissue?

Certainly not your party.

th

Ah yes, once again a meme - the first safe harbor for all non thinker's. The Democratic Party is not the party of tolerance, it is however an egalitarian party unlike the Republican's pretense that they are the big tent party [proved by anti gay/lesbian marriage; opposition to the equal rights amendment; opposition to Affirmative Action, tossing RINO's under the bus and support for Trump's enemies list].

In general, Democrats have zero tolerance for racists, misogynists, reactionaries, plutocrats or the perfidious. Of course any group of millions will have some of the above - overt or covert; to make hyperbolic claims about any political party without evidence is nothing more than a biased opinion.

Wow, evidently not the brightest bulb, that was in response to your MEME.
th

And what meme was that? By the way, I posted an argument and you could not refute it, thus you followed the pedestrian solution all hacks do when stuck for a response, an attack on the messenger.

You've got to be kidding, you can't follow the thread backwards. Here it is:

upload_2017-6-9_12-42-0.png

You guys crack me up.

You lil kids have lost it. This is done for everybody but nut jobs like you.

Why do you deny that the Magic Negro lied for 8 years?

Don't forget 57 states.

Don't forget 57 states.

And the core-men.

Forum List

Back