Torture Works

To this day I still can't raise a single give a fuck over those shitheads being abused.

They should have cut their nuts off and sowed them in their mouths while they bleed to death.

On PPV.
I'm sure there were a lot o' Vietnamese, who felt the same-way about John McCain.​

And a lot of German Nazi guards who felt that way in the POW camps in WWII. I just can't get worked up over anti-American losers like Shaman and the others.

To this day I still can't raise a single give a fuck over those shitheads being abused.

They should have cut their nuts off and sowed them in their mouths while they bleed to death.

On PPV.
I'm sure there were a lot o' Vietnamese, who felt the same-way about John McCain.​

And a lot of German Nazi guards who felt that way in the POW camps in WWII. I just can't get worked up over anti-American losers like Shaman and the others.
You already did!!

490.gif

On PPV.

:cuckoo:

The best reason to waterboard KSM and the others terrorist planners is to download intel and to punish them for killing 3,000 innocents, including 3 & 4 year olds in the planes. If ever anyone deserved to be waterboarded 186x a day until they die its those MFs.

Oh yeah. I agree...I mean torturing the new york city bomber paid off so well..I mean if they didnt toruture him, he would have never talked. :lol:

You do realize when they tortured KSM he clammed up. He didn't give them anything and there is something about being an American and not torturing that rings a bell.

You guys are so for liberties being taken away and right being taken away and yet you wont go with whats written by THE FUCKING UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Fake patriots.

Are any of you "left loons" going to raise hell about the Bamster's new Supreme Court Appointee's stance on detaining people SUSPECTED of financing al queda indefinatly?? Again, the hipocrasy is stunning.....

Irrelevant he had nothing to do with these interrogation.

Your information comes from left wing blogs which makes them worse than worthless.

If FreeRepublic or Red State interviews someone and provides a transcript of the interview, it's highly, highly unlikely that's not what the person said.

The fact that a so-called "left wing blog" (Harpers, Small Wars Journal are neither of them "left wing blogs") publishes something only automatically discredits it so someone intentionally maintaining willful ignorance.

Healthy skepticism of a source you believe to be biased is smart, discounting entirely anything they publish from a weather report to an interview as "worthless" is absolutely idiotic and moreover a cheap attempt to avoid addressing all of the many facts and expert opinions that disprove your argument.

By the way, the Bush Admin claimed in 2002 the Library tower ("Liberty Tower" [sic]) plot was thwarted. This was before KSM was even captured. This was reported in mainstream and right wing media as well as being part of the public record. How do you explain away that one?

Are any of you "left loons" going to raise hell about the Bamster's new Supreme Court Appointee's stance on detaining people SUSPECTED of financing al queda indefinatly?? Again, the hipocrasy is stunning.....

Yes, I have. I've repeatedly railed against her here and elsewhere for that and explained that position, along with her general support for expansions of executive authority at the expense of civil rights and her lack of a record on almost anything else, as the primary reason she's a terrible choice for the S.C.

As have many, many, many others on the left. Most genuine progressives are unhappy with or opposed to his choice. Hell, most genuine progressives are unhappy with or opposed to Obama generally.

There's no hypocrisy among the left on that issue, only among loyal partisan Democrats, who like anyone loyal to a group or person rather than principle is necessarily a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Irrelevant he had nothing to do with these interrogation.

Your information comes from left wing blogs which makes them worse than worthless.

If FreeRepublic or Red State interviews someone and provides a transcript of the interview, it's highly, highly unlikely that's not what the person said.

The fact that a so-called "left wing blog" (Harpers, Small Wars Journal are neither of them "left wing blogs") publishes something only automatically discredits it so someone intentionally maintaining willful ignorance.

Healthy skepticism of a source you believe to be biased is smart, discounting entirely anything they publish from a weather report to an interview as "worthless" is absolutely idiotic and moreover a cheap attempt to avoid addressing all of the many facts and expert opinions that disprove your argument.

By the way, the Bush Admin claimed in 2002 the Library tower ("Liberty Tower" [sic]) plot was thwarted. This was before KSM was even captured. This was reported in mainstream and right wing media as well as being part of the public record. How do you explain away that one?

Yes, I have. I've repeatedly railed against her here and elsewhere for that and explained that position, along with her general support for expansions of executive authority at the expense of civil rights and her lack of a record on almost anything else, as the primary reason she's a terrible choice for the S.C.

As have many, many, many others on the left. Most genuine progressives are unhappy with or opposed to his choice. Hell, most genuine progressives are unhappy with or opposed to Obama generally.

There's no hypocrisy among the left on that issue, only among loyal partisan Democrats, who like anyone loyal to a group or person rather than principle is necessarily a hypocrite.
While I appluad your consistency,.... I dissagree with your premise that progressives don't like Obama,... as they are directly responsible for his being in office. Are you telling me that, Joel Rogers, Andy Stearn, Van Jones, Frank Lloyd, George Soros, SEIU, AFL CIO, are not proggresives??

Hipocrasy? Is that a new type music...?

Country and western
Gangsta rap
Rock and roll
Hip hop
Hip hopcrasy? :doubt:

If dems do it its okay. Look at Dershowitz saying torture is okay. Not a problem. If Rush says it, its off with his head. Same with Court appointees, Leftmost nominees are great. Just imagine if Palin wins in 2012 and appoints Ann Coulter to the USSC, her and Kagan would have the others entertained for days with their nonsensical jurisprudumbness.

Let's see. Palin is not qualified even to be governor; her quitting the office was right for her fellow Alaskans. On the other hand, Kagan is highly qualified based on her training, her job experience, and her ability.

You just got your feathers plucked again.

Let's see. Palin is not qualified even to be governor; her quitting the office was right for her fellow Alaskans. On the other hand, Kagan is highly qualified based on her training, her job experience, and her ability. You just got your feathers plucked again.

You're living in the 2008 era, not the 2010 and the 2012 age. I'm not a Palin fan, but even she could win in 2012. Its a voter revolt, its coming...soon....if you don't believe me...so what?

If dems do it its okay. Look at Dershowitz saying torture is okay. Not a problem. If Rush says it, its off with his head. Same with Court appointees, Leftmost nominees are great. Just imagine if Palin wins in 2012 and appoints Ann Coulter to the USSC, her and Kagan would have the others entertained for days with their nonsensical jurisprudumbness.
Jurisprudumbness,.......I like it. I got a tingle up my leg with the whole Palin/Coulter scenario! Thanks for that.

Let's see. Palin is not qualified even to be governor; her quitting the office was right for her fellow Alaskans. On the other hand, Kagan is highly qualified based on her training, her job experience, and her ability.

Job experience??? Everybody is talking about the lack of experience, do u know something everybody else doesn't ?

Quentin your arguements are simply silly.

Because Pres. Bush said that a plot to take out the Liberty Tower was foiled has little to do with the memo.

1) Which LA building that was the target was not mentioned in the memo

2) Assuming it was the same building doesn't mean that just because one plot was foiled, another one didn't take it's place.

The WTC was attacked twice, once in 1993, and again in 2001. The same target can be planned to be attacked more than once.

3) There were multiple cells. Because one was stopped, doesn't mean another cell didn't get the same plan to attack the same building.

According to the Department Of Justice memo.

“You have informed us that information obtained from KSM also led to the capture of Riduan bin Isomuddin, better known as Hambali, and the discover of the Guraba Cell, a 17-member Jemaah Islamiyah cell tasked with executing the ‘Second Wave,’” reads the memo. “More specifically, we understand that KSM admitted that he had [redaction] large sum of money to an al Qaeda associate [redaction] … Khan subsequently identified the associate (Zubair), who was then captured. Zubair, in turn, provided information that led to the arrest of Hambali. The information acquired from these captures allowed CIA interrogators to pose more specific questions to KSM, which led the CIA to Hambali’s brother, al Hadi. Using information obtained from multiple sources, al-Hadi was captured, and he subsequently identified the Garuba cell. With the aid of this additional information, interrogations of Hambali confirmed much of what was learned from KSM.”

4) The memo is detailed and comes from the sources. You have not and have not provided one shred of evidence to contradict any of the facts from the declassified memo.

5) This memo was declassified by Obama, not Bush. If it was written for political purposes, Pres. Bush would have declassified it.

6) Obama is a reckless douche bag, and has helped Al Qaida by revealing details of methods that the CIA uses to extract information.

7) I realize that the lefties live in their own fantasy world and care nothing about the truth. What scores political points will always outweigh in important than the truth to the liberals.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8sX10_4]YouTube - Best Bob Hope movie line[/ame]

Last edited:

Palin was far more qualified to be president than Obama was.

And even as president, Obama has no accomplishments, whereas Palin had many for her constitutents.

Palin would make a great president, and Obama is a nightmare for America.

Forum List

Back