Tops on Trump's Agenda, a Trillion Dollar Infrastructure Plan?

We'll get a return on the investment, unlike the nearly trillion dollars Obama pissed away on nothing.

Oh really?

Some of us have good memories. Some of us remember how the RW'ers complained about the INFRASTRUCTURE components in the 2009 stimulus bill.

lol, now you have to agree with ME. Now you have to support the importance and value of a huge GOVERNMENT spending program to fix our infrastructure.

We'll get a return on the investment, unlike the nearly trillion dollars Obama pissed away on nothing.

Oh really?

Some of us have good memories. Some of us remember how the RW'ers complained about the INFRASTRUCTURE components in the 2009 stimulus bill.

lol, now you have to agree with ME. Now you have to support the importance and value of a huge GOVERNMENT spending program to fix our infrastructure.

Look fool Obama funneled the so call shovel ready jobs stimulus money to his pals in the public employee unions who used that money to avoid layoffs for 2 years, POOF the money was gone 2 years later with nothing to show for it. That's where the money went, not to shovel ready infrastructure jobs.

Oh really?

Look fool Obama funneled the so call shovel ready jobs stimulus money to his pals in the public employee unions who used that money to avoid layoffs for 2 years, POOF the money was gone 2 years later with nothing to show for it. That's where the money went, not to shovel ready infrastructure jobs.

Turn off your radio. Demonizing unions is vile RW propaganda.

Do you think union workers WON'T be building the roads and bridges, with YOUR tax dollars, in a Trump infrastructure plan?

You know, maybe should start by getting used to the fact that UNION households may have been the one sector of the electorate that put Trump over the top in those so called Rust Belt states he took away from the Democrats.

Fifteen minutes of stunned silence. Interesting. None of the Trumptards want to cheer for Trump's infrastructure plan.
Jesus Christ, what are you, 5? The world doesn't revolve around you.

I baited you into participating. That was the plan.
I posted my response before your impatient one was on my screen. Like I said, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Or you could express an opinion on the subject of the thread.

Oh really?

Turn off your radio. Demonizing unions is vile RW propaganda.

Do you think union workers WON'T be building the roads and bridges, with YOUR tax dollars, in a Trump infrastructure plan?

You know, maybe should start by getting used to the fact that UNION households may have been the one sector of the electorate that put Trump over the top in those so called Rust Belt states he took away from the Democrats.

I think the left did not change their stripes overnight, you are not fooling anyone.

Fifteen minutes of stunned silence. Interesting. None of the Trumptards want to cheer for Trump's infrastructure plan.
Jesus Christ, what are you, 5? The world doesn't revolve around you.

I baited you into participating. That was the plan.
Yeah, you progressive morons are good at that , unfortunately the election results indicate that you may have gone a bit too far with the "baited you into participating" shtick, that "basket of deplorables" you folks enjoy making fun of so much "participated" you completely out of power in Washington and the majority of State Governments around the country.

Keep up the good work.:rock:

Forum List

Back