Top US Psychiatrist: Hillary Should Drop Out of Monday’s Debate – She Could Get Hurt Badly (VIDEO)

Keith Russell Ablow (born November 23, 1961) is an American psychiatrist, author and television personality. He is also a contributor on psychiatry for Fox News Channel and TheBlaze.

:spinner:

Keith Ablow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My favorite part...

In 2012, when the most watched video on the Internet (Gangnam Style) became a subject of Bill O'Reilly's show with Ablow as guest, Ablow suggested that the song was "without intelligible words," apparently unaware that the song was in Korean. This led him to conclude that the song was "without reality, feeling, and meaning," suggesting that watching it is like "taking a drug." The rest of the segment focused on Ablow's disappointment in his book sales compared to the success of Psy.[

I'm sure all Trump supporters are desperate for Hillary to drop out of the debates. Just by showing up she'll beat Trump. He's a worthless asshole who will spend most of the night debating himself and his 28 conflicting positions taxes and immigration.

• Banned
I'm sure all Trump supporters are desperate for Hillary to drop out of the debates. Just by showing up she'll beat Trump. He's a worthless asshole who will spend most of the night debating himself and his 28 conflicting positions taxes and immigration.
You're wrong as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

You're wrong as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.
Wait a couple of days, and watch Trump crash his own bus, that you are clinging to.

If corrupt lying Hillary can't handle debating Trump she sure as hell can't handle the job of POTUS.
And when she kicks his ass, and she will, will you own up to the fact that she is plenty good enough?

Ahahaha she's going to shit herself after Trump lays into her.
In two days maybe you'll start to understand what a fucking moron you are. Your dream leader is an asshole, as are you.

I don't want to see her drop out. I want the lying garbage trumped soundly.

I want her to destroy Donald Drumpf just as much as you do. I have a feeling that the "lying garbage" is going to be fact checked into next week, and the press will call him for his lies this time. Not like Matt Lauer, letting him lie with impunity.

If corrupt lying Hillary can't handle debating Trump she sure as hell can't handle the job of POTUS.
And when she kicks his ass, and she will, will you own up to the fact that she is plenty good enough?

Ahahaha she's going to shit herself after Trump lays into her.
In two days maybe you'll start to understand what a fucking moron you are. Your dream leader is an asshole, as are you.

Your seething foaming at the mouth anger is noted, does it make you feel better to vent it at some internet poster? It seems like you have some issues to work out, good luck with those.:cuckoo:

Top American psychiatrist and author Dr. Keith Ablow told FOX Business Network he would advise Hillary Clinton to skip the debate on Monday. She could get hurt badly.
"Dr. Ablow: How do I think she should prepare? I think she should say I’m going to hold three press conferences, I’m not doing the debates. Because it’s like the third rail. I don’t know that debating Donald Trump is something you can plan for great success with. It’s like getting in the ring with Muhammad Ali. Because you got the rodeo clown and the skilled boxer in one person. In a way if I would have been advising Hillary Clinton I would say listen, say that he’s a reality TV host that’s been beyond the pale and simply don’t debate… I think she could get hurt and hurt badly.

I think she could get hurt because Donald Trump says things that are true. He says things that are unfettered, the naked truth…"

link

I think if he see's her wobble or freeze he'll go for the throat. will we see the real Clinton?? BTY the mods are libs so she'll get the breaks

Forum List

Back