Top Ten Ways That the Obama Adm. Will Extract Info From The Terrorist

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Treating terrorists badly in order to get information that good thwart further terrorist attacks is considered bad form by the liberals.

So here are some ways the Obama Administration will probably use to get information from the captured terrorist who set off the bomb on the NWA airplane.

1) Make him part of the Obama cabinet

2) Take him on some of Obama's extravagant vacations at taxpayers' expense

3) Make him a permanent resident of the Lincoln bedroom

4) Give him the bailout money

5) Have him go with the Obamas to a play in NYC with his own private jet

6) Try to get Obama's other terrorist buddies to have a talk with him

7) Make him Co Pastor with Obama's mentor Rev Wright

8) Have him be the new CEO of GM

9) Take him on a golfing vacation to the carribean

10) Have Michelle Obama be his dominatix for a month

Nation & World | Iranian nuclear scientist missing; accusations fly | Seattle Times Newspaper

Iran claimed this week that Saudi Arabia conspired with U.S. agents to abduct Amiri in June and transfer him to the United States, presumably for interrogations about Iran's nuclear program.

The Obama administration has remained mum, with State Department spokesman Philip Crowley saying the U.S. is "aware of the Iranian claims" and that he had no further information.

-----------------------

You see, THIS is how you stay quiet.

Republicans haven't said a word about this. Yet, it was the last administration where Covert CIA agents were OUTED in what's called a "treasonous" fashion merely for political "get back".

For something that affects the nations security, the government needs to stay mum.

No wonder Republicans hate the government so much. Everything they touch turns to fertilizer. The only thing that grows is their mess. Newsflash.
See, Iran is angry because we suddenly know so much about their nuclear program.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring out the Comfy Chair!

There are lots of ways of getting good information. It is not the case that the most sadistic methods get the best information

Treating terrorists badly in order to get information that good thwart further terrorist attacks is considered bad form by the liberals.

So here are some ways the Obama Administration will probably use to get information from the captured terrorist who set off the bomb on the NWA airplane.

Let's review the 'intense' interrogation methods used by the oh-so-merciless Bush Administration.

Conditions must have been really, really tough...but:

"Is America the only country in the world that could run a prison camp where prisoners gain weight? Between April 2002 and March 2003, the Joint Task Force returned to Afghanistan 19 of the approximately 664 men (from 42 countries) who have been held in the detention camps at the U.S. Naval Base in Guantanamo Bay. Upon leaving, it has been reported, each man received two parting gifts: a brand new copy of the Koran as well as a new pair of jeans. Not the act of generosity that it might first appear, the jeans, at least, turned out to be a necessity. During their stay (14-months on average), the detainees (nearly all of them) had gained an average of 13 pounds.
Weight gain among prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. - By Manny Howard - Slate Magazine

But, according to the Washington Post, the weight gain was more like 20 pound!

"The first fact notes that the inmates include some truly nasty terrorist trainers and bombmakers. The second says "More money is spent on meals for detainees than" on U.S. troops stationed there. "The average weight gain per detainee is 20 pounds."
Al Kamen - 10 Things to Know About Guantanamo - washingtonpost.com

Those mean, mean Bushies!

Let's review the 'intense' interrogation methods used by the oh-so-merciless Bush Administration.

"Is America the only country in the world that could run a prison camp where prisoners gain weight? Between April 2002 and March 2003, the Joint Task Force returned to Afghanistan 19 of the approximately 664 men (from 42 countries) who have been held in the detention camps at the U.S. Naval Base in Guantanamo Bay. Upon leaving, it has been reported, each man received two parting gifts: a brand new copy of the Koran as well as a new pair of jeans. Not the act of generosity that it might first appear, the jeans, at least, turned out to be a necessity. During their stay (14-months on average), the detainees (nearly all of them) had gained an average of 13 pounds.
Weight gain among prisoners at Guantanamo Bay. - By Manny Howard - Slate Magazine

"The first fact notes that the inmates include some truly nasty terrorist trainers and bombmakers. The second says "More money is spent on meals for detainees than" on U.S. troops stationed there. "The average weight gain per detainee is 20 pounds."

They were only feeding them to build up strength for more torture. It's so embarrassing when they die and the wounds haven't healed nor the bruises faded. You know that.

They were only feeding them to build up strength for more torture. It's so embarrassing when they die and the wounds haven't healed nor the bruises faded. You know that.

Deanie-weanie, I'm so proud of you- you actually strung words together!

That's called a sentence!

The next hurdle for you is to make sense in the sentence. You see, there was no torture, only enhanced techniques of interrogation.

Which were no more debilitating than the many silly - and dangerous- things that the wild and crazy college students do every day.

And, look, the not only did the get the same result that we called 'the freshman ten' (pounds), but they enjoyed it twice as much: the gitmo twenty!

But, not having completed grade school, much less college, you probably can't understand that.

So sad.

Rdean, you're so full of shit.

Anyway, other ways to get information from the terrorists:
They can offer them free health care
Obama will bow down to them
Barney Frank promises to stimulate them.

There are lots of ways of getting good information. It is not the case that the most sadistic methods get the best information

Like what?

There are books on the subject, but it really doesn't require a whole lot of discomfort for the person being interrogated. I got a small taste of this when I was talking to the cops during my troubles. (I really screwed the pooch mirandawise)
In my case, I had been without food for 10 hours, kept isolated for 7, and by the time I met the cops I was to talk to, I was so eager to spill my guts that embarrassed myself. The cops were nice and friendly and eager to listen.

One of the big advantages the interrogator has is he has more information than the guy on the other side of the table. All he wants is the pieces he doesn't have. So he can seem to be all knowing. And if the interviewee wants to lie, he can get caught quickly by what the interrogator does know.

Sleep depravation is perfectly acceptable SOP for police forces worldwide. I think there is a limit here, but going 48 hours is ok for the courts, but not the prisoner.

Most of the really bad forms of interrogation are more because the guards are bored, lazy, out of control, or pissed about other issues.

Like what?

There are books on the subject, but it really doesn't require a whole lot of discomfort for the person being interrogated. I got a small taste of this when I was talking to the cops during my troubles. (I really screwed the pooch mirandawise)
In my case, I had been without food for 10 hours, kept isolated for 7, and by the time I met the cops I was to talk to, I was so eager to spill my guts that embarrassed myself. The cops were nice and friendly and eager to listen.

One of the big advantages the interrogator has is he has more information than the guy on the other side of the table. All he wants is the pieces he doesn't have. So he can seem to be all knowing. And if the interviewee wants to lie, he can get caught quickly by what the interrogator does know.

Sleep depravation is perfectly acceptable SOP for police forces worldwide. I think there is a limit here, but going 48 hours is ok for the courts, but not the prisoner.

Most of the really bad forms of interrogation are more because the guards are bored, lazy, out of control, or pissed about other issues.

This is a person who was ready to kill himself in order to murder everyone on the plane.

I don't think lack of sleep is going to make him crack. Besides isn't sleep deprivation considered torture by the liberal minions?

Yup, according to Obama and his minions of don't make the terrorist feel bad people, sleep deprivation is a no no too.

After all, you can't make a terrorist uncomfortable.

Yeah, yeah, so what if thwarting a terrorist plot from the information provided could save thousands of american civilians lives. Just don't make the terrorist upset.

From an article about Obama complaining about interrogation techniques.

Barack Obama discloses Bush 'torture' methods including use of insects - Telegraph

"Sleep deprivation methods included shackling prisoners in a standing position for two or three days, and in one case for 180 hours.

The memos regularly stress how the methods would limit "severe mental pain or suffering" and so avoid crossing the line into torture.

Gee, I wonder how much information Obama has gotten from the Gitmo Uighur terrorists he sent to Bermuda at American taxpayer expense? They live in luxury in a beachfront home, have new laptops, great food, sports equipment, all paid for by us.

He sent them there because he was concerned that they wouldn't be treated as well in China. That's right, the Chinese know they are terrorists and would have put them in prison for life or executed them.

I guess we should be thankful he didn't send them back to Yemen.

If you want information, you use the tools that work. If you just want to work off your frustration that the guy in front of you in an asswhipe, you use other tools.

There are two different issues here we are seeing. Do we want information, or do we want catharsis?

Gee, I wonder how much information Obama has gotten from the Gitmo Uighur terrorists he sent to Bermuda at American taxpayer expense? They live in luxury in a beachfront home, have new laptops, great food, sports equipment, all paid for by us.

He sent them there because he was concerned that they wouldn't be treated as well in China. That's right, the Chinese know they are terrorists and would have put them in prison for life or executed them.

CNSNews.com - CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style Attack on Los Angeles

CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style Attack on Los Angeles
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

Khalid Sheik Mohammad, a top al Qaeda leader who divulged information -- after being waterboarded -- that allowed the U.S. government to stop a planned terrorist attack on Los Angeles. (CNSNews.com) - The Central Intelligence Agency told CNSNews.com today that it stands by the assertion made in a May 30, 2005 Justice Department memo that the use of “enhanced techniques” of interrogation on al Qaeda leader Khalid Sheik Mohammed (KSM) -- including the use of waterboarding -- caused KSM to reveal information that allowed the U.S. government to thwart a planned attack on Los Angeles.

Before he was waterboarded, when KSM was asked about planned attacks on the United States, he ominously told his CIA interrogators, “Soon, you will know.”

According to the previously classified May 30, 2005 Justice Department memo that was released by President Barack Obama last week, the thwarted attack -- which KSM called the “Second Wave”-- planned “ ‘to use East Asian operatives to crash a hijacked airliner into’ a building in Los Angeles.”

...After KSM was captured by the United States, he was not initially cooperative with CIA interrogators. Nor was another top al Qaeda leader named Zubaydah. KSM, Zubaydah, and a third terrorist named Nashiri were the only three persons ever subjected to waterboarding by the CIA. (Additional terrorist detainees were subjected to other “enhanced techniques” that included slapping, sleep deprivation, dietary limitations, and temporary confinement to small spaces -- but not to water-boarding.)

... “It may be used on a High Value Detainee only if the CIA has ‘credible intelligence that a terrorist attack is imminent’; ‘substantial and credible indicators that the subject has actionable intelligence that can prevent, disrupt or deny this attack’; and ‘[o]ther interrogation methods have failed to elicit this information within the perceived time limit for preventing the attack.’”

...“In particular, the CIA believes that it would have been unable to obtain critical information from numerous detainees, including KSM and Abu Zubaydah, without these enhanced techniques,” says the Justice Department memo. “Both KSM and Zubaydah had ‘expressed their belief that the general US population was ‘weak,’ lacked resilience, and would be unable to ‘do what was necessary’ to prevent the terrorists from succeeding in their goals.’ Indeed, before the CIA used enhanced techniques in its interrogation of KSM, KSM resisted giving any answers to questions about future attacks, simply noting, ‘Soon you will know.’”

After he was subjected to the “waterboard” technique, KSM became cooperative, providing intelligence that led to the capture of key al Qaeda allies and, eventually, the closing down of an East Asian terrorist cell that had been tasked with carrying out the 9/11-style attack on Los Angeles.

CNSNews.com - CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style Attack on Los Angeles

CIA Confirms: Waterboarding 9/11 Mastermind Led to Info that Aborted 9/11-Style Attack on Los Angeles
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
By Terence P. Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief

Khalid Sheik Mohammad, a top al Qaeda leader who divulged information -- after being waterboarded -- that allowed the U.S. government to stop a planned terrorist attack on Los Angeles. (CNSNews.com) - The Central Intelligence Agency told CNSNews.com today that it stands by the assertion made in a May 30, 2005 Justice Department memo that the use of “enhanced techniques” of interrogation on al Qaeda leader Khalid Sheik Mohammed (KSM) -- including the use of waterboarding -- caused KSM to reveal information that allowed the U.S. government to thwart a planned attack on Los Angeles.

Before he was waterboarded, when KSM was asked about planned attacks on the United States, he ominously told his CIA interrogators, “Soon, you will know.”

According to the previously classified May 30, 2005 Justice Department memo that was released by President Barack Obama last week, the thwarted attack -- which KSM called the “Second Wave”-- planned “ ‘to use East Asian operatives to crash a hijacked airliner into’ a building in Los Angeles.”

...After KSM was captured by the United States, he was not initially cooperative with CIA interrogators. Nor was another top al Qaeda leader named Zubaydah. KSM, Zubaydah, and a third terrorist named Nashiri were the only three persons ever subjected to waterboarding by the CIA. (Additional terrorist detainees were subjected to other “enhanced techniques” that included slapping, sleep deprivation, dietary limitations, and temporary confinement to small spaces -- but not to water-boarding.)

... “It may be used on a High Value Detainee only if the CIA has ‘credible intelligence that a terrorist attack is imminent’; ‘substantial and credible indicators that the subject has actionable intelligence that can prevent, disrupt or deny this attack’; and ‘[o]ther interrogation methods have failed to elicit this information within the perceived time limit for preventing the attack.’”

...“In particular, the CIA believes that it would have been unable to obtain critical information from numerous detainees, including KSM and Abu Zubaydah, without these enhanced techniques,” says the Justice Department memo. “Both KSM and Zubaydah had ‘expressed their belief that the general US population was ‘weak,’ lacked resilience, and would be unable to ‘do what was necessary’ to prevent the terrorists from succeeding in their goals.’ Indeed, before the CIA used enhanced techniques in its interrogation of KSM, KSM resisted giving any answers to questions about future attacks, simply noting, ‘Soon you will know.’”

After he was subjected to the “waterboard” technique, KSM became cooperative, providing intelligence that led to the capture of key al Qaeda allies and, eventually, the closing down of an East Asian terrorist cell that had been tasked with carrying out the 9/11-style attack on Los Angeles.

Of course, he did. And now we'll never get good intel again. Look at the panty bomber. He was singling like a canary at first but as soon as Obama ordered him to be lawyered up he stopped talking.

I actually hope we have some more attempted attacks by Islamic terrorists. That might destroy Obama's presidency even before we can vote him out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
It's too bad that Obama doesn't learn.

Forum List

Back