Top Communist Admits: Communist Party ‘Utilizes’ the Democratic Party – a Lesson for

I spent my childhood working my ass off. Every single fuckin' DAY!

lol, if that were true, the results make MY case, not yours.

Who was your employer?

ROFLMNAO! You have no 'case'.

You're an imbecile with a feeble, fecklessly advanced, bitch.

My old man was my employer... and getting fired was a fantasy with no hope of ever coming to pass.

Back sass your boss and he'll bitch and scream. Back sass my old an and he'd beat your ass. Then yell and bitch THEN you get to start over and do it all again! Every day was "Ground Hog Day", for me.

So you're product of child abuse. That's a partial explanation, I guess.
Sure sounds like it. One of those guys who thinks Daddy made a man out of me, by beating and abusing me. That tends towards sexual abuse as well, which would be no shock in this case.

I'm not accusing him of anything he is not himself offering in evidence.

I'm just enjoying the chance to debate someone who wants to put kids back in the mines.

The far left does not debate, they post propaganda and expect others to prove them wrong, often using horrid analogies.

So everything a parent does is wrong? Is it consensual? If I make my kid wash the dishes, am I exploiting him?

Commies like you think all labor "exploits" a human being.

Marx, along with his butt-buddy Hegel, determined that employment equals exploitation. It's the cornerstone of Marxism.

Child prostitution is child labor too. Do you wish to rescind your claim that child labor should all be legal?

Your fourth concession to the SAME STANDING POINTS is duly noted and summarily accepted.

I made the case against child labor.

Where's your refutation? Where's your case why child prostitution should be legal?

You have made NO CASE!

Work is how one EATS! Teachin' children to WORK IS TEACHING A CHILD HOW THEY SURVIVE!

Look around this nation... do you see much potential for SURVIVAL?

As an employer, I can tell you to an absolute certainty... the United States is growing IMBECILES who are barely capable of functioning. They have NO SKILLS OF ANY KIND and they ALL WANT TO WORK FOR TOP DOLLUH!

They can't add, they can't write, they have no discipline of any kind... . And THAT is the group that at least TRIES!

When the kids go back in the mines instead of going to school, or back out on the streets as protstitutes,

how and when and where do things get better?

It caused horrific suffering until liberalism began to impose reforms and regulations.
He's correct. Who exactly, told you little morons that Capitalism is always good? Yes, it can do great good, and it can also do great evil. It's not either or, not even for the most rabid Marxist. Can you people please grow the fuck up a little bit. TY.

Child labor is wrong because it exploits a human being. It is wrong because it non-consensual and serves no greater good.

So everything a parent does is wrong? Is it consensual? If I make my kid wash the dishes, am I exploiting him?

Marx, along with his butt-buddy Hegel, determined that employment equals exploitation. It's the cornerstone of Marxism.

Engels, you mean. Engels who developed his beliefs from having witnessed the horrors of the 19th century Industrial Revolution in Great Britain.

LIke a lot of Marxists, Engels was a pampered heir to a fortune who never worked a day in his life. He didn't know shit about the industrial revolution. The fact is that the industrial revolution brought a vast improvement in the quality of life for the average person.

Just take clothing, for example. Prior to the industrial revolution most people in Britain had to where scratchy woollen clothing, and they had only one suit of clothing to wear. They almost never washed their clothes.

The industrial revolution made cotton fabric cheap enough so even the poor could afford it. And they could afford to buy more than one shirt and one pair of pants, and they could afford to wash them.

But morons like you believe the industrial revolution caused only suffering. The reality is radically different.

It caused horrific suffering until liberalism began to impose reforms and regulations.

What did liberalism do to end that "suffering?"

BTW, life is what causes suffering, not capitalism.

Who exactly, told you little morons that Capitalism is always good? Yes, it can do great good, and it can also do great evil. It's not either or, not even for the most rabid Marxist. Can you people please grow the fuck up a little bit. TY.

Capitalism in this country does 98% good. Government, on the other hand, does 100% bad.

Okay, so you support legal child labor. That makes you a good conservative.

Ok... so you were clearly NOT home schooled.

TELL THE BOARD WHY CHILD LABOR IS WRONG.

Or concede for the SECOND TIME TO THIS SAME POINT!

Child labor is wrong because it exploits a human being. It is wrong because it non-consensual and serves no greater good.

So everything a parent does is wrong? Is it consensual?

A sudden outburst of RWnut support for bringing back child labor.

What about legal sex with children? Do I have to construct an elaborate argument against that too?

A little bit of work never hurt any kid. I thought working was fun when I was a kid.

We're talking about child labor. The kind of child labor that is currently against the law.

Writing on the People’s World website, Bachtell explains that much of the left wants to abandon the Democratic Party (as much of the “right” wants to abandon the GOP) to form a radical third party....

While the Republican Party is led by the most reactionary sections of Wall Street capital including the energy extractive sector and military industrial complex,it also consists of extreme right-wing elements including the Tea Party, white supremacists, social conservatives, right-wing evangelicals, climate deniers, anti-reproductive rights groups, etc.

I guessed you missed the above part of this gentleman's apparent wisdom that you tout.

He's saying that the Tea Party wants to ally itself with such as the white supremacists to form a rightwing third party.

Still think his insight is brilliant and that he speaks the truth?

Yes, I'm sure she does.

Who exactly, told you little morons that Capitalism is always good? Yes, it can do great good, and it can also do great evil. It's not either or, not even for the most rabid Marxist. Can you people please grow the fuck up a little bit. TY.

Capitalism in this country does 98% good. Government, on the other hand, does 100% bad.

Then child prostitution SHOULD be legal? It's government that made it illegal.

ROFLMNAO!

Oh my... So we find that where the Left is asked to sustain their would-be "beliefs" they FAIL MISERABLY!

But that is only because the Left does not 'teach'. The Left ONLY: INDOCTRINATES!

And that isn't worth a Tinker's dam'.
Socialization is Indoctrination. All societies do that. We teach American values at Public Schools. How did you not know this and when are going to grow up? You think all those Bible-thumpers are keeping the kids at home so they won't be indoctrinated? That's the whole point, to keep them unquestioning about Jesus and the faith.

That's why public schools should be abolished. If government is doing the "socializing" then it will be indoctrinating kids with pro-government propaganda.
Well if it was anti-government, meaning anti-American then that wouldn't be good for the country now would it? We want them be people who aren't like you, out only for number one.

Writing on the People’s World website, Bachtell explains that much of the left wants to abandon the Democratic Party (as much of the “right” wants to abandon the GOP) to form a radical third party....

While the Republican Party is led by the most reactionary sections of Wall Street capital including the energy extractive sector and military industrial complex,it also consists of extreme right-wing elements including the Tea Party, white supremacists, social conservatives, right-wing evangelicals, climate deniers, anti-reproductive rights groups, etc.

I guessed you missed the above part of this gentleman's apparent wisdom that you tout.

He's saying that the Tea Party wants to ally itself with such as the white supremacists to form a rightwing third party.

Still think his insight is brilliant and that he speaks the truth?

Yes, I'm sure she does.

Says the far left drone..

I spent my childhood working my ass off. Every single fuckin' DAY!

Who was your employer?

My old man was my employer... and getting fired was a fantasy with no hope of ever coming to pass.

Back sass your boss and he'll bitch and scream. Back sass my old an and he'd beat your ass. Then yell and bitch THEN you get to start over and do it all again! Every day was "Ground Hog Day", for me.

Sure sounds like it. One of those guys who thinks Daddy made a man out of me, by beating and abusing me. That tends towards sexual abuse as well, which would be no shock in this case.

I'm just enjoying the chance to debate someone who wants to put kids back in the mines.

No one is talking about putting kids in mines, jackass. There's no reason kids can't do simple jobs like cleaning up stocking shelves. Those are the kinds of jobs they have typically done. If a kid got hurt doing a dangerous job the parents could sue the employer for millions, so that isn't likely to happen.

ROFLMNAO!

Oh my... So we find that where the Left is asked to sustain their would-be "beliefs" they FAIL MISERABLY!

But that is only because the Left does not 'teach'. The Left ONLY: INDOCTRINATES!

And that isn't worth a Tinker's dam'.
Socialization is Indoctrination. All societies do that. We teach American values at Public Schools. How did you not know this and when are going to grow up? You think all those Bible-thumpers are keeping the kids at home so they won't be indoctrinated? That's the whole point, to keep them unquestioning about Jesus and the faith.

That's why public schools should be abolished. If government is doing the "socializing" then it will be indoctrinating kids with pro-government propaganda.
Well if it was anti-government, meaning anti-American then that wouldn't be good for the country now would it? We want them be people who aren't like you, out only for number one.

Anti-government and anti-American are two separate things. Only a boot-licking toady like you believes them to by synonymous. The last thing we need is a bunch of drones who swallow government propaganda without question.

Engels, you mean. Engels who developed his beliefs from having witnessed the horrors of the 19th century Industrial Revolution in Great Britain.

LIke a lot of Marxists, Engels was a pampered heir to a fortune who never worked a day in his life. He didn't know shit about the industrial revolution. The fact is that the industrial revolution brought a vast improvement in the quality of life for the average person.

Just take clothing, for example. Prior to the industrial revolution most people in Britain had to where scratchy woollen clothing, and they had only one suit of clothing to wear. They almost never washed their clothes.

The industrial revolution made cotton fabric cheap enough so even the poor could afford it. And they could afford to buy more than one shirt and one pair of pants, and they could afford to wash them.

But morons like you believe the industrial revolution caused only suffering. The reality is radically different.

NO one seems to want to answer this question, so I'll repeat it:

What did liberalism do to end the "suffering" caused by capitalism?

Where do you get the utter crap dogma from? Have you never understood two sides of a coin, a double-edged sword, that too much of anything is a problem?
image005.gif

This is unregulated capitalism boys, and it isn't pretty or necessary.

Who was your employer?

No one is talking about putting kids in mines, jackass. There's no reason kids can't do simple jobs like cleaning up stocking shelves. Those are the kinds of jobs they have typically done. If a kid got hurt doing a dangerous job the parents could sue the employer for millions, so that isn't likely to happen.
Ah, your fantasy world that capitalism regulates itself. Got it.

Well if it was anti-government, meaning anti-American then that wouldn't be good for the country now would it?

There is nothing American about being PRO-Government.

American principle requires that Government is a necessity which needs to be limited to the maximum that it can be, and still be provided the means to deal with the unprincipled... which is to say those who reject the responsibilities that sustain their rights.

Now... which set of ideas do we find the persistent rejection of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

Well, again...

Here is a graphic illustration of the two opposing points of view:

Of the two concepts presented below, which does the Reader feel 'serves a greater good'?

m197701830037.jpg

Child Labor!

obese-child_2968174b.jpg

The Left's Solution to Child Labor.

Reader: You pick which of the two you feel 'serves a greater good'.

I honestly do not see a point which is worthy of debate.
The US has nearly bred work out of its youth and as a result, our future looks very bleak indeed.​

NO one seems to want to answer this question, so I'll repeat it:

What did liberalism do to end the "suffering" caused by capitalism?

Capitalism does not induce suffering.

Capitalism is merely the means by which people freely exchange goods and services, to the profit of all engaged in such.

Forum List

Back