Top 12 countries for new COVID cases

What is the case you're trying to make with this thread? It appears at first glance that you're trying to say the vaccinations are not only ineffective, but also causing more infections?

While the bulk of the evidence by far is saying that the vaccines have saved millions upon millions of lives, while the unvaccinated continue to die at a much higher rate.

I'll just begin my debate by stating that the severity of illness is much less among the vaccinated.

One thing for sure, we can't just resort to kneejerk evidence when dealing with such a critical situation!

They are causing more infections. 89 cruise ships with 100 percent vaccinated are becoming infected. Yeah, the vaccinated are spreading it to each other. Stop your gaslighting because it isn't working. The truth is out. The vaccines are worthless.

I won't try to pursue the issue any further with you until you can make some point that could explain your purpose.

Correlation between well vaccinated countries and not. Where is the correlation for results?

There's little doubt now that Trump stole all the wind out of his supporters' sails! All the debates on the vaccines have been reduced to his support being hollow innuendos that are nothing but attempts to invent new denialist theories.

That is, unless they are ready and willing to run with the crackpot, Alex Jones who accuses Trump of being a dirty liar. Does the OP regret trying?

There's little doubt now that Trump stole all the wind out of his supporters' sails! All the debates on the vaccines have been reduced to his support being hollow innuendos that are nothing but attempts to invent new denialist theories.

That is, unless they are ready and willing to run with the crackpot, Alex Jones who accuses Trump of being a dirty liar. Does the OP regret trying?

That was addressed by post 3 & 12

They are causing more infections. 89 cruise ships with 100 percent vaccinated are becoming infected. Yeah, the vaccinated are spreading it to each other. Stop your gaslighting because it isn't working. The truth is out. The vaccines are worthless.
If you have any interest in facing the facts on the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines, then I'll provide you with a talking point on which to begin the discussion.

Find an example of a cruise ship on which nobody was vaccinated and then compare the severity of the infections to a cruise ship on which everybody was vaccinated.

I you just choose to not acknowledge certain facts then there's nothing more worth my time to discuss the Covid issues with you.

This performance of yours leads straight to the point I've just made on how Trump has cut the legs out from under the vaccine denialists. They are forced into a corner from which they can only argue the case in a defensive posture.

Correlation between well vaccinated countries and not. Where is the correlation for results?
Telling me there's no correlation doesn't tell us anything.
I'll just provide the correlation that is applicable here and leave it at that.

The severity of the infected differs widely between the vaccinated and the not. I've pursued the question further for you because you're unwilling to do so.

You're going to have to demonstrate some point other than suggesting there's no correlation between the two, or I'll just leave it with you. Best of luck getting others to buy into it with you!

If you have any interest in facing the facts on the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines, then I'll provide you with a talking point on which to begin the discussion.

Find an example of a cruise ship on which nobody was vaccinated and then compare the severity of the infections to a cruise ship on which everybody was vaccinated.

I you just choose to not acknowledge certain facts then there's nothing more worth my time to discuss the Covid issues with you.

This performance of yours leads straight to the point I've just made on how Trump has cut the legs out from under the vaccine denialists. They are forced into a corner from which they can only argue the case in a defensive posture.

We don't know if the vaccine prevents serious illness. There is no proof other than causation stories. To prove that you were correct you would have to infect someone first and then inject them after they were well, and then reinfect them. Thats practically impossible. No, we do t know if these injections prevent death or serious illness.

We don't know if the vaccine prevents serious illness. There is no proof other than causation stories. To prove that you were correct you would have to infect someone first and then inject them after they were well, and then reinfect them. Thats practically impossible. No, we do t know if these injections prevent death or serious illness.
JUST STOP IT!
Trump stopped it and now it's time for you to stop it!

JUST STOP IT!
Trump stopped it and now it's time for you to stop it!

Trump is all in on his operation warp speed. I never climbed on that train based on the research and lack thereof in regards to mRNA. There are a couple conventionals, novavax and covavax, that I'll be following though. They don't use mRNA.

No, it doesn't end the debate and not even on the Delta variant. If the Israeli regime is accurate it only says that getting immunity from that strain of Covid provides immunity to a higher level than one of the vaccines.
Frankly, it would be expected that would be true to some extent. And those who still refuse the vaccine and get Covid are betting on it not being seriously damaging to their health or even fatal.

The evidence is in on the effectiveness of the vaccines keeping people out of the hospitals and lowering the severity.
This can no longer be a whimsical political game! Now that Trump has finally risen above his political agenda, it's time to believe his advice on the vaccines. They're safe and effective.

They're safe and effective.
1641054722329.jpeg

~S~

Forum List

Back