Top 100 Most Famous Transgender People Around The World in 2017

Transgender people make this world a better place! wtf does hating and being nasty do for you compared to the awesomeness that these people do?

You tell me. You are the hating and nasty one.

9FNW9WP.png

Transgender people make this world a better place! wtf does hating and being nasty do for you compared to the awesomeness that these people do?

Why didn't they just call it the Top 100 Butt-ugly People Around the World in 2017?

Some of those faces could make a freight train take a dirt road.

If anything has a 40% suicide rate, I think it's safe to say it's a mental disorder. I'll never understand this liberal obsession with everyone bending over backwards 24/7 for a condition that affects a tiny fraction of one percent of the population.

Why didn't they just call it the Top 100 Butt-ugly People Around the World in 2017?

Some of those faces could make a freight train take a dirt road.

Did you actually watch that nonsense?
Like any rderp thread I NEVER click on the links Matthew provides.

I won't lie, if I met Andrej Pajic, age 26 at 0:42 in the video, thinking she was a woman and having a functioning normal looking pussy...and found a year later she was once a man with a dick...I'd stay with her...LOL...definitely a clear case of a genetic mistake by nature having made her a male from the beginning.

Everyone other degenerate in this video is obviously mentally deranged. You can tell that they're supposed to be their actual original gender and they look plain nasty having tried to resist the way mature made them.

Forum List

Back