Top 10 Freest Countries Have Government Health Care

More freedom for employers means more power for employers, and consequently less freedom for employees.

so employees are free when they are dependent on lib/commie govt??

Do you see why we must be positive that liberalism is based in pure illiterate ignorance?
All our poor senators and representatives tied to the government, unable to leave simply because of health care. My heart bleeds for them.

so employees are free when they are dependent on or tied to a lib/commie govt but not when they are tied to a private employer???
Depends on the benefits. I understand the Congressional benefits are pretty good. Also hard to believe that all those representatives are commies, but today I guess it's pretty hard to find any American that isn't a commie. How bout you?

today I guess it's pretty hard to find any American that isn't a commie.

dear, Republicans are obviously anti-communist while Democrats elected Obama, a guy with 3 communist parents who voted to left of Bernie Sanders, an open communist.

See why we must be positive that a liberal will be slow?.

today I guess it's pretty hard to find any American that isn't a commie.

dear, Republicans are obviously anti-communist while Democrats elected Obama, a guy with 3 communist parents who voted to left of Bernie Sanders, an open communist.

See why we must be positive that a liberal will be slow?.
Strange you were afraid to answer my question asking if you were a commie, and in fact erased the question. I think that pretty much says it all.

Obamacare is a lot like the "freedom" women gained from being able to divorce their husband easily. She simply replaced one husband for another(the government) who keeps her in economic chains that dwarf those she had while married.

While the idea seemed like a good one at the time, we are finding it not so good in practice.

Mark

Strange you were afraid to answer my question asking if you were a commie,

a question only a total illiterate idiot would ask.
Still refuse to answer, and changing my posts or evading my question does not help your case. If you are taking the fifth just admit it comrade.
a question only a totally illiterate idiot would ask.
And are you calling Senator McCarthy an illiterate idiot?

Still refuse to answer, and changing my posts or evading my question does not help your case. If you are taking the fifth just admit it comrade.

Sen. Joe McCarthy was a hero very concerned about the liberals who were spying for Stalin and giving him the bomb.

National health care actually enhances individual freedom; workers are more mobile in terms of work and geography.

100% stuipid and liberal as always:
1) being yoked to the national govt is no ones idea of freedom
2) capitalism yokes you to no one so there is competition that reduces costs 80% and would extend our life spans 10-20 years

Libertarian and stupid, my dear, as are all libertarians.

No one is yoked, they have joined to a massive pool of citizens who get affordability, quality, transferable care.

They are unyoked from the tyranny of capitalist masters, which restricts the life spans of almost 20% of us because of capitalistic tyranny.

Report anyone who is changing your posts under your name. People have been banned for doing just that.

So the freedom of Americans to be find quality and economical and transferable health care is tyranny?

The American health care system before ACA was tyranny.

Forum List

Back