Top 1% to own 66% of the world's wealth.

Devin Nunes is as big a Trump lickspittle as it gets.

And as a member of the House Ways and Means, there is no one who is more of an authority on the subject of how tax expenditures for special interests come out of everyone's pockets by way of higher tax rates.

Read this until you fucking get it:

"If people wanted to drop the corporate rate from 35 to say 33, 32, maybe 30, we could probably do it. But if you go back to several years that we looked at doing just that, the goal was to get to 25 percent, and by the time every lobbyist, every special interest group in town, representing every major corporation in this country, the tax rate was automatically all the way back above 30 by the time you put everybody's special loophole in."

I see no one has answered the question.

Who SHOULD own the worlds wealth?

Time for the working class (and mostly right wing) suck ass lickspittles of the rich to pile on with "they work harder than you do" and "start up your own business instead of being jealous...." etc. Never occurs to these poor slobs that the wealthy buy the politicians that make the rules that have enabled the transferring of most of the gains in productivity in America to the ownership class for decades. We as a nation have just recently become deeper in debt to the tune of a trillion and a half so that this transfer can continue. Of course, there was a small 'trickle down' given to the working class on this last giveaway. Not much, and not to all the working class either. Time to get money out of politics or we will continue down the path on becoming a third world country. This endless 'republican good, democrat bad' crap is a total waste of time folks.

Gains in productivity are not created by labor working harder or smarter. They are created by investment and innovation. In many instances, by replacing labor with machines.

The only thing that you, or any other employee, is entitled to is the pay and benefits you agreed to when you took the job.
The more advanced the technology you use to produce, the more skilled labor you will require.

So smarter labor most certainly contributes to gains in productivity. And they are paid commensurately.

It just takes less labor the more you automate.

Which is why demagogues like Trump who promise to bring back jobs from overseas are full of shit. Most of the lost jobs were lost to automation, not to "Ghina". Those jobs are never coming back, any more than buggy whip maker jobs are.

Time for the working class (and mostly right wing) suck ass lickspittles of the rich to pile on with "they work harder than you do" and "start up your own business instead of being jealous...." etc. Never occurs to these poor slobs that the wealthy buy the politicians that make the rules that have enabled the transferring of most of the gains in productivity in America to the ownership class for decades. We as a nation have just recently become deeper in debt to the tune of a trillion and a half so that this transfer can continue. Of course, there was a small 'trickle down' given to the working class on this last giveaway. Not much, and not to all the working class either. Time to get money out of politics or we will continue down the path on becoming a third world country. This endless 'republican good, democrat bad' crap is a total waste of time folks.

Gains in productivity are not created by labor working harder or smarter. They are created by investment and innovation. In many instances, by replacing labor with machines.

The only thing that you, or any other employee, is entitled to is the pay and benefits you agreed to when you took the job.
The more advanced the technology you use to produce, the more skilled labor you will require.

So smarter labor most certainly contributes to gains in productivity. And they are paid commensurately.

Which is why demagogues like Trump who promise to bring back jobs from overseas are full of shit. Most of the lost jobs were lost to automation, not to "Ghina".
That’s why FoxConn has more prisoners than ever.
Schmuck.

Which is why demagogues like Trump who promise to bring back jobs from overseas are full of shit. Most of the lost jobs were lost to automation, not to "Ghina".
Schmuck.
Labor utilization wise, China is about five to seven decades behind us, and catching up fast.

As they transition from an export economy to a consumer economy, their labor force will begin to demand higher wages, and they will get them.

Then we will see wages resume their upward climb here, too.

Schmuck.

Look dummy a gift is you take MY money and gift it to some loser liberal mooching deadbeat. Allowing people and companies to keep THEIR OWN MONEY they earned is not a gift so stop lying. Here have a batch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
See? The rube herd has been taught to parrot the lie "I get to keep my own money!"

Well trained monkeys.

HELLO I earned the money you people are not entitled to MY money. Go back to communist China you sympathizer.
Yes. You earned your money. Which is why the high tax rates caused by tax expenditures which redistribute wealth are theft, and why tax expenditures should be eliminated.

Dumbass.

Now read post 102 over and over until you get it.

I'll waste no more time on your lies and spun fake news. Individuals and companies which earned the money get to keep more of it, its already theirs, that's not a gift FACT. If government is overspending and refuses to cut spending and live within its means that's a whole different issue.
Yes, you are a willfully blind monkey, so of course you won't read anything which impinges on your delusions.

That has never changed, and probably never will. Which is exactly the way your propagandists want you to be.

Sad.

What's funny about liberals is they try to conceal their dishonesty in spin, yet the world see right through their BS. :eusa_hand:

If you do not buy a house, you are punished with more taxes than someone who does.

If you do not buy the right kind of refrigerator, you are punished with more taxes than someone who did.

If you do not breed, you are punished with more taxes than someone who did!

This is a massive government behavioral control program.

No conservative in his right mind would ever defend this practice. Only a retard who thinks he is gaining something from the government would.

This system was foisted off onto Americans by the same idiotic rhetoric of "tax the rich", that is still in vogue today. As a conservative, I would be tickled pink to go back to the system established by the US Constitution.

Repeal the 16th and 17th amendments and drain the swamp.

Schmuck.
Labor utilization wise, China is about five to seven decades behind us, and catching up fast.

As they transition from an export economy to a consumer economy, their labor force will begin to demand higher wages, and they will get them.

Schmuck.
Bullshit.
I have friends who go there 4-5 times a year and their factories are not automating because labor is so cheap.
So tell me, oh wise one, why we need Illegals and Business Visas.

You liberal filth are such liars. No Trump did not give a gift to anyone, let alone special interests you lying hack. I challenge you to make an argument that's isn't a big fat lie, I doubt you can.
The corporate tax rate was as high as it was because of the government gifts in the corporate tax code. I have provided the evidence of this countless times.

The right way to lower the tax rate is to take out the government gifts which drove it so high to begin with.

But Trump and the GOP Congress didn't do that. They left the gifts there, and lowered the tax rate, thus producing a $1.5 trillion deficit which our kids will be saddled with. And it is being paid for by money borrowed, in part, from our enemies.

This is a fact.

Another fact is that Trump has made you into an uber-Keynesian!

Look dummy a gift is you take MY money and gift it to some loser liberal mooching deadbeat. Allowing people and companies to keep THEIR OWN MONEY they earned is not a gift so stop lying. Here have a batch of these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
See? The rube herd has been taught to parrot the lie "I get to keep my own money!"

Well trained monkeys.

HELLO I earned the money you people are not entitled to MY money. Go back to communist China you sympathizer.
Thanks to Trump you borrowed more this year to fund the cuts:
who-benefits-with-trump-tax-changes-d474.png

If you're not in the top 1%, for every dollar of increased deficit you have to pay back in the future you get to keep less than 7 cents now. Maybe less if you're not even in the top 20%.

We didn't borrow a dime to fund tax cuts fool, we borrowed to fund the over SPENDING.

After the implosion of the USSR, China and India saw the handwriting on the wall for centrally planned economies, and they began the transition to market economies.

This resulted in about two BILLION laborers entering the world labor force.

That's a YUGE addition to the pool, and it has been suppressing wages all around the globe.

But once those slave laborers begin to become consumers and demand higher wages, the labor glut will begin to loosen and we will see wages rise here in the US.

We are a puny labor force in comparison. Which is why we need to stay ahead of the curve by educating our kids for the jobs of tomorrow. We are stuck in an education system which was designed for assembly line jobs. Those days are over, and we better get our asses in gear or our kids are fucked.

Trying to protect T-shirt making jobs or other low-skill jobs, instead of gearing up for tomorrow's jobs, is suicide.

Yet another reason why Trump's trade war is idiotic.

Only a handful of the richest Dem's have a combined wealth over half a TRILLION dollars, why haven't they voluntarily redistributed their wealth to the government to be doled out to the masses? When Deminazi's start practicing what they preach call me.
Dems have voted to increase the tax burden on the richest AAmericans

Republicans give them a free ride

Democrats have voted to increase the tax burden on those Americans who are in the process of getting rich. Damn them upstarts, they think they are just as good as we are.
This blaming of Democrats for everything vs. blaming Republicans for everything bullshit has to stop.

We are being divided and conquered.

Dem's want to increase taxes and oppose tax cuts, they ARE to blame for this.

The corporate tax rate was as high as it was because of the government gifts in the corporate tax code. I have provided the evidence of this countless times.

The right way to lower the tax rate is to take out the government gifts which drove it so high to begin with.

But Trump and the GOP Congress didn't do that. They left the gifts there, and lowered the tax rate, thus producing a $1.5 trillion deficit which our kids will be saddled with. And it is being paid for by money borrowed, in part, from our enemies.

This is a fact.

Another fact is that Trump has made you into an uber-Keynesian!

Well trained monkeys.

Thanks to Trump you borrowed more this year to fund the cuts:
who-benefits-with-trump-tax-changes-d474.png

If you're not in the top 1%, for every dollar of increased deficit you have to pay back in the future you get to keep less than 7 cents now. Maybe less if you're not even in the top 20%.

We didn't borrow a dime to fund tax cuts fool, we borrowed to fund the over SPENDING.
:lol:

You have no idea how funny you sound, do you.

We borrowed to fund the tax EXPENDITURES which ARE spending.

How many of you have ever gotten a job from a poor person?

The answer is probably...Zero! (If you're honest)

The old adage is..."The Grass is always greener on the other side." Have you
ever put that adage to practical use? Have you ever sat on your porch and wondered why the neighbors grass is greener? If you have, you should have discovered that it is greener because he takes better care of his yard, than you do.

People have more because they dream bigger dreams. Because they work harder. Because they will sacrifice.

Now in business, too make more money you have to have better employees
than your rivals. That's where the middle class comes in. If you can help
the rich make more money,m you'll make more. You scratch their back
they'll scratch yours.

For everything in this world that has value, there is a price to pay for it. You can have whatever you want...IF...you are willing to pay the price.
The wealthy make a profit off of every one of those jobs

They do not “give” anything

Of course, the employer makes a profit off of hiring someone. Why else would someone hire a worker?

Schmuck.

Schmuck.
Bullshit.
I have friends who go there 4-5 times a year and their factories are not automating because labor is so cheap.
Yes, that confirms my point. China is five to seven decades behind us in labor utilization. They throw manpower at manufacturing.

We throw technology at manufacturing.

Look:

Auto manufacturing 40 years ago. You can see at least a dozen humans in the photo working on four cars:

5e26dc9d47d9b7fa847c24fbebd14253.jpg

Auto manufacturing today. Spot the two humans in this photo. What are they doing?

Robot_Integration.jpg

Those 12 guys' jobs didn't go overseas. They were automated out of existence.

Our education system is stuck in the assembly line age.

We need to ramp up to artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, biotechnology, and so on.

How many of you have ever gotten a job from a poor person?

The answer is probably...Zero! (If you're honest)

The old adage is..."The Grass is always greener on the other side." Have you
ever put that adage to practical use? Have you ever sat on your porch and wondered why the neighbors grass is greener? If you have, you should have discovered that it is greener because he takes better care of his yard, than you do.

People have more because they dream bigger dreams. Because they work harder. Because they will sacrifice.

Now in business, too make more money you have to have better employees
than your rivals. That's where the middle class comes in. If you can help
the rich make more money,m you'll make more. You scratch their back
they'll scratch yours.

For everything in this world that has value, there is a price to pay for it. You can have whatever you want...IF...you are willing to pay the price.
The wealthy make a profit off of every one of those jobs

They do not “give” anything

Of course, the employer makes a profit off of hiring someone. Why else would someone hire a worker?
Absolutely
If you are not making money off an employee, you get rid of him

Which makes the “ have you ever gotten a job from a poor person?” So pathetic

Labor creates wealth

Have any of you had trouble with posts not posting? I just wrote a long response to OP and a blank post went up.

Schmuck.

Schmuck.
Bullshit.
Yes, that confirms my point. China is five to seven decades behind us in labor utilization. They throw manpower at manufacturing.

Look:

Auto manufacturing 40 years ago. You can see at least a dozen humans in the photo working on four cars:

Auto manufacturing today. Spot the two humans in this photo. What are they doing?

Robot_Integration.jpg

Then why do savvy Liberals want Illegals and why do corporations want millions of Business Visas?

Schmuck.

Schmuck.
Bullshit.

Look:

Robot_Integration.jpg

THEN WHY DID THEY BOTHER TO GO OVERSEAS?

Forum List

Back