Tooth Ache

Do you like candy/sweets? What is your favorite candy? No I don’t mean EYE CANDY…I mean the candy filled with sugar and calories. Oh MM…don’t go there…I hear you already. LMAO

I have many but I tend to once in a while eat Good & Plenty while sitting at my desk. I’m not big on Chocolate but a rich chocolate cake I would have to eat a small slice.

Snickers – blah ok if nothing else around

Reese Cup – Yeah I like that and tend to grab that at the checkout counter when crave sweets.

Almond Joy - Sometimes but coconuts are not my favorite.

Heath bar- Is ok

I prefer Cherry, blueberry, pecan pies

I like strawberry cheese cake

I like a banana smoothie

I like key lime pie

My favorite of all sweets is Baklava

So name your favorites.

I have a recipe for baklava from a girl whose mother was from Greece. Time consuming but OMG! I'll send it to you if you want. The girl was 25 or so and worked in the same office building as me (different department) and was screwing around with the married mid-40 controller. We used to call them the pencil and the pencil sharpener.

I love how you put the font to size 3 for the sweets thread. :lol:
Send the receipt maybe I'll attempt to make it.

Like that font too and you were the first to comment on it. *hugs for that one*

I have been wanting to take a cruise for years but my husband doesn't want to. He says they are invested with rats/roaches blah blah blah.

Hopefully one say I can go, so out of all the cruises you think the Holland American one is the best because if I go I want the best. Hrm..maybe I can search that cruise ship, find the name of the chef, and see if he cooks any place else. Great now I want to taste this eclair!!!!!!!!!!

invested with rats/roaches blah blah blah.

I thought that's what happened to the economy..:lol::lol::lol:

No bugs on Halland America. It is the best. I'll be the most fun you ever had outside your bedroom.
Typo, my fingers were going too fast. How would you know how much fun I've had in my life. Gosh I could write a book. just because I never went on a cruise ship doesn't mean I haven't had fun. I did sail on a 27ft sail boat from cocoa beach fla to Ft. Lauderdale

That's not easy to do in a 27 ft boat. You are fighting the gulf stream the whole way.

Do you all remember that candy necklace? I never liked those because I knew dirt and germs would enter my mouth but I did love those wax lips during Halloween.

Do you buy candy to give out and if so what kind?

I live deep in the woods and every years since we been here (5 years) I buy candy and not one trick-0-treater. In the past on Military AFB I use to have to spend over $70.00 on candy and that wouldn't last.

Of course I give out reeses!

invested with rats/roaches blah blah blah.

I thought that's what happened to the economy..:lol::lol::lol:

No bugs on Halland America. It is the best. I'll be the most fun you ever had outside your bedroom.
Typo, my fingers were going too fast. How would you know how much fun I've had in my life. Gosh I could write a book. just because I never went on a cruise ship doesn't mean I haven't had fun. I did sail on a 27ft sail boat from cocoa beach fla to Ft. Lauderdale

That's not easy to do in a 27 ft boat. You are fighting the gulf stream the whole way.
Yep it was fun. We ran a ground twice back to back. Hit a sand bar at night. We had to put on our swim suits and go out in the water to push the boat. Took over an hour, got back on the boat, out of wet suits, dried off and BAM! again!

It was nice though to wake up in the morning and have 5 dolphins on the side of the boat talking to you. Man that was so sweet. As a teen we use to pack up a little boat and head out to this Island out in the middle of the Indian River and camp out all weekend. That was FUN!

Do you all remember that candy necklace? I never liked those because I knew dirt and germs would enter my mouth but I did love those wax lips during Halloween.

Do you buy candy to give out and if so what kind?

I live deep in the woods and every years since we been here (5 years) I buy candy and not one trick-0-treater. In the past on Military AFB I use to have to spend over $70.00 on candy and that wouldn't last.

Of course I give out reeses!

Yup. And rock candy.

it is so close to dinner and I'm hungry so my hub was kind to make me a leftover meatloaf sandwich with chips. He makes the best meatloaf I've ever eaten. Wish you all could sample for I think you would have to agree.

Hey, wanna share the recipe?

Oh Zoom, you made me think of another candy I like. Salt Water Taffy but fillings on the teeth hate it. lol

it is so close to dinner and I'm hungry so my hub was kind to make me a leftover meatloaf sandwich with chips. He makes the best meatloaf I've ever eaten. Wish you all could sample for I think you would have to agree.

I'll have to ask him but he doesn't follow a recipe he just cooks it. If I ask him he will say put this and that and that's it. It won't be a recipe per-say.

I'll have to ask him but he doesn't follow a recipe he just cooks it. If I ask him he will say put this and that and that's it. It won't be a recipe per-say.

That's how I cook too. Sort of follow the recipe but not really. If he wants to share I'm all ears. I used to make meatloaf till I was pregnant with my son. Beef, hamburger in particular, just couldn't eat it and never really got back into the meatloaf thing after getting sick from eating it while pregnant.

That's how I cook too. Sort of follow the recipe but not really. If he wants to share I'm all ears. I used to make meatloaf till I was pregnant with my son. Beef, hamburger in particular, just couldn't eat it and never really got back into the meatloaf thing after getting sick from eating it while pregnant.
I do know he puts Italian bread crumbs and sometimes he makes this homemade. As far as spices I have no idea. I think the pan makes the difference to because his never sits down in the fat that drains off. It's on a rack inside the pan.

Are you a regular sailor, Terry?
I grew up on boats kind of. My grandfather was a fisherman by trade, owned a Skipjack sailboat on the eastern shore of Maryland. I ate 6 days a week nothing but seafood so today I cannot eat seafood. It is hard to smell it, but yeah I love boats. I learned how to sail, and can sail a boat by myself providing it isn't real big. Boats are a lot of work!

I do know he puts Italian bread crumbs and sometimes he makes this homemade. As far as spices I have no idea. I think the pan makes the difference to because his never sits down in the fat that drains off. It's on a rack inside the pan.

Does he use a mix a pork/beef/veal or just beef? Ooo, on a rack. Gonna do that next time I ever make it.

Does he use a mix a pork/beef/veal or just beef? Ooo, on a rack. Gonna do that next time I ever make it.

The best meatloaf has a mix of beef/pork.

Now, lets get back to our regularly scheduled derailment of the thread.

Forum List

Back