Tooth Ache

MM, you are losing me now. I guess my mind isn't thinking funny right now.

Chocolate, chocolate-covered stuff
Homemade ice cream
Pecan pie (you gotta get one of the elderly church ladies to make 'em - they do it old school :thup:)
Peanut butter pie

'Scuse me? I'll have you know I make a pecan pie to die for....

If you ever get a chance to take a Holland America cruise..you have to try the chocolate eclairs..they are filled with a dark chocolate creme filling ... the best pastry I have ever had anywhere.

We have bakliva here at the restaurant...It is made with honey ...If it came without walnuts it would be better.

If you ever get a chance to take a Holland America cruise..you have to try the chocolate eclairs..they are filled with a dark chocolate creme filling ... the best pastry I have ever had anywhere.

We have bakliva here at the restaurant...It is made with honey ...If it came without walnuts it would be better.
You don't like walnuts or allergic to them? I think baklava without walnuts just isn't baklava. First time I ever had it was a Turkish woman who made it home made the dough and everything. I was so impressed.

Eclairs are ok, but most I've had I don't like the chocolate on top. You know the dunking doughnut type chocolate. YUK

Are you a big sweet eater?

As I said I would be happy with taking a bite of chips then something sweet. LOL...I know I'm different.

Forum List

Back