Tooth Ache

I love chocolate. Dark, preferably.

Blueberry, cherry or pumpkin pie, preferably with homemade ice cream.

Cannoli

Chocolate marble cheesecake

And of course a good wet bottom shoo fly pie.

Now I'm hungry.
Is shoo fly pie like spice pie? If so I had that one and it was ok.

I have never met anyone who hasn't like cheesecake.

Cannoli

Now I'm hungry.

It's like a pie made out of molasses and crumbs similar to the ones on coffee cake. It's a PA Dutch thing. Yummy.

Cannoli

Now I'm hungry.

It's like a pie made out of molasses and crumbs similar to the ones on coffee cake. It's a PA Dutch thing. Yummy.
I lived in Dover, Delaware so maybe I ate it but don't remember. I know the Amish can make some bread to die for!

I lived in Dover, Delaware so maybe I ate it but don't remember. I know the Amish can make some bread to die for!

And the pies...I think they still use lard in their crusts. :eusa_shhh:

I use to bake a lot of pies and my husband grew up with a maid that her apple pie was a BLUE RIBBON WINNER OF ALL TIME. The only time my husband said my pie tasted like hers was when I used LARD.

I like ice cream, frozen yogurt, cheese cake. Pecan pie is pretty delish but no candy or chocolates. This is only on rare occasions. I really like salty snacks better than sweets.

I like ice cream, frozen yogurt, cheese cake. Pecan pie is pretty delish but no candy or chocolates. This is only on rare occasions. I really like salty snacks better than sweets.
Yeah I go back and forth between salty things and sweets...it's the hormones Sarah.

I use to bake a lot of pies and my husband grew up with a maid that her apple pie was a BLUE RIBBON WINNER OF ALL TIME. The only time my husband said my pie tasted like hers was when I used LARD.

There's nothing else like it for pie crusts. I don't make them often anymore, but I used to sneak it into mine too. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back