Too much to see, too little time.

Oh my god, Mavericks without question. I guess this won't be televised anywhere right?

Go watch the Surf Competition! ESPN is gonna' replay highlights of those football games all week anyway so you won't really be missing much.

• Banned
Go watch the Surf Competition! ESPN is gonna' replay highlights of those football games all week anyway so you won't really be missing much.

Seriously. I would kill to be there watching that live.

I've gone several times. The break is at least a half mile off shore so if you get the chance bring field glasses. BTW, my avatar is a photo of Mavericks and parking can be an adventure in itself.

Keep in mind you don't need to go during the contest, locals (or locos) ride on other days; there's some really good seafood in the harbor a short distance away and for those who like to fish (Salmon, Yellow Fin, Stripped Bass, Giant squid, Crab and even the occasional man in the gray suit) charters go out nearly everyday. During El Nino a few years back seveal Marlin were hooked just south of Half Moon Bay.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mavericks_(location)

Seriously. I would kill to be there watching that live.

I've gone several times. The break is at least a half mile off shore so if you get the chance bring field glasses. BTW, my avatar is a photo of Mavericks and parking can be an adventure in itself.

Keep in mind you don't need to go during the contest, locals (or locos) ride on other days; there's some really good seafood in the harbor a short distance away and for those who like to fish (Salmon, Yellow Fin, Stripped Bass, Giant squid, Crab and even the occasional man in the gray suit) charters go out nearly everyday. During El Nino a few years back seveal Marlin were hooked just south of Half Moon Bay.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mavericks_(location)

You can't even get on the official site right now to watch the webcast, and it's also hard to get surfline.com's mavericks cam to load too. This event is huge and it's definitely bigger now after the movie.

Redbull TV has a decent feed. The lulls are like 30-45 minutes from what I'm hearing. I can't believe how many SUPS are in the lineup too. I hate those guys.

Forum List

Back