Too Much Spending By Trump And GOP; Shutdown Impending As Result

LMAO OMFG after Obungles's spending spree you left loons (and yes you're a left loon) are suddenly worried about spending :lmao:
Hey, retard. Since the beginning of my time on this forum I have been posting about the debt and how to pay it off.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Then you also know how we got into this problem and it wasn't because of Trump....

Trump just added to the problem.. What happened to the republicans for less Government and Spending?...Haaa Haaa

When

It takes time to undo Democrat fuckups....in Obama;'s case the problem is ten fold

It takes 8 times longer to put a diesel engine back together again than what it was to break it down.

G.05 never met a debt or deficit he didn't like, under a liberal administration.

Ha! You must be new here. He's been ranting about tax deductions and cutting costs for as long as I've been here.

Just because the guy in the WH has an "R" next to his name hasn't changed his tune at all. Shame I can't say the same about conservatives, they're turning a blind eye to what they hated just over a year ago.

LMAO OMFG after Obungles's spending spree you left loons (and yes you're a left loon) are suddenly worried about spending :lmao:
Hey, retard. Since the beginning of my time on this forum I have been posting about the debt and how to pay it off.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!

Then you also know how we got into this problem and it wasn't because of Trump....

Trump just added to the problem.. What happened to the republicans for less Government and Spending?...Haaa Haaa

It takes time to undo Democrat fuckups....in Obama;'s case the problem is ten fold

What did Obama do to add to the deficits?

Sounds like the liberals should be cheering as Trump gives them what they always demanded, continued high spending. But, not surprisingly, they still complain. I think the condition is chronic.

TrumpCo has burned through all the money you gave them, my fellow taxpayers. And then some.

In the past year, TrumpCo has borrowed $666 billion dollars, much of it from our enemies. We are on the hook more than ever before to them.

And now TrumpCo wants to borrow even more.

What's more, TrumpCo has just decided to collect $1.5 trillion less from you over the next ten years. So they will have to borrow that, too!

But here is the most amazing thing of all. After eight years of whining and bitching and complaining and gnashing of teeth, the fake conservatives have been totally radio silent about all this borrowing and spending and record debt!

Not a single one of the PARROTS has made so much as a PEEP!

Well, that's because they are parrots, and have not been told to say anything.

So here we are. TrumpCo is over a barrel. They want to borrow a shit ton more money, and boy are they mad and blaming the Democrats for not caving in and just letting them do it!

"2016 United States Budget
GDP: $16.5 T

Total Receipts: $2.99 T

Total Outlays: $3.54 T"

Shut up dipshit.

Nice try, hypocrite.

NEXT!
Reluctantly, I agree. But, you're a complete ass sometimes, especially when you know you are wrong, so....go to hell.
:lol:

Gayputin knows the government has to spend money. He's just trying to sooth his butt hurt hiney.

You have a plan to pay off "the debt"?

Can you provide a synopsis of your plan along with the relevant time tables and numbers?

:popcorn:
I am certain you have heard my plan before. Here is an abbreviated version:

Our government gives away $1.4 trillion EACH YEAR of government gifts in the form of tax expenditures.

If we eliminated these gifts, presto! $1.4 trillion in spending cuts. That would give us a surplus.

With the surplus, we could pay down the debt and lower tax rates for EVERYONE.

Once the debt was paid off, we could lower tax rates even more.

Sounds like the liberals should be cheering as Trump gives them what they always demanded, continued high spending. But, not surprisingly, they still complain. I think the condition is chronic.
Not quite...

For Fiscal Year 2017, Trump did increase federal spending by a net +$15 billion over Obama's original FY 2017 budget (via a Budget Amendment that he submitted back in March), however that included $33 billion in Defense ($30 billion) and DHS increases ($3 billion) offset by $18 billion in reductions to other non-defense discretionary spending.

The left has traditionally wanted it the other way around, i.e. in general; decrease defense spending and increase non-defense discretionary.

Here is how Trump's tax "reform" fucked us all.

The reason the corporate tax rate is one of the highest rates in the world is because it is bloated with tax expenditures. Giveaways to special interests.

Every time you give a tax carve-out or break to someone, you have to make up the difference by taxing everyone else more. But at some point, you can't make up the difference just by raising tax rates because you would have to raise them to an intolerable level. So then you also have to borrow money from China.

This is what we have been doing for decades. Giving gifts to special interests, and making everyone pay higher tax rates to make up the difference, plus heavy borrowing.

So the solution is very fucking simple. So simple, even a retard could understand it. You take away the candy bowl from the special interests. Then you can lower tax rates to their natural level, and you can stop borrowing from our enemies.

But here is what our profoundly retarded Emperor did. He let the special interests keep the candy bowl and lowered tax rates anyway!

The end result is that we have to now make up the difference entirely by borrowing even MORE from our enemies.

We will have to borrow an additional $1.5 TRILLION from our enemies over the next ten years.

since when did RW's figure out the difference between federal budget and national debt ?

Not quite...

For Fiscal Year 2017, Trump did increase federal spending by a net +$15 billion over Obama's original FY 2017 budget (via a Budget Amendment that he submitted back in March), however that included $33 billion in Defense ($30 billion) and DHS increases ($3 billion) offset by $18 billion in reductions to other non-defense discretionary spending.

The left has traditionally wanted it the other way around, i.e. in general; decrease defense spending and increase non-defense discretionary.
Trump increased the deficit to $666 billion. Not to mention the $1.5 trillion he added to our future debt with the tax "reform" package.

No president in our entire history has had a deficit that YUGE outside of everyone's favorite demon, Barack Obama.

TrumpCo has burned through all the money you gave them, my fellow taxpayers. And then some.

In the past year, TrumpCo has borrowed $666 billion dollars, much of it from our enemies. We are on the hook more than ever before to them.

And now TrumpCo wants to borrow even more.

What's more, TrumpCo has just decided to collect $1.5 trillion less from you over the next ten years. So they will have to borrow that, too!

But here is the most amazing thing of all. After eight years of whining and bitching and complaining and gnashing of teeth, the fake conservatives have been totally radio silent about all this borrowing and spending and record debt!

Not a single one of the PARROTS has made so much as a PEEP!

Well, that's because they are parrots, and have not been told to say anything.

So here we are. TrumpCo is over a barrel. They want to borrow a shit ton more money, and boy are they mad and blaming the Democrats for not caving in and just letting them do it!
Trump tries to cut government spending and you lefties freak the hell out because we’re all gonna die if we do that.

Then the debt goes up and now we’re going to all die from that.

So given no matter what he does is going to cause a snowflake shitstorm which do you prefer?

An example.

The Mortgage Interest Deduction.

To pay for that, we all have to pay a higher tax rate. Plus, our houses are more expensive. The MID actually drives up the cost of houses.

But I'll be damned if I can find a pseudocon who is against this massive government behavioral control, interference in the free market, and driver of high tax rates.

Forum List

Back