Too Many Liberals on TV Talk Shows

It's called the free market.

Conservative talk-shows are relegated to fringe radio because mainstream America wouldn't watch angry Alex Jones rant on socks worn by the reptilians to an inauguration of the bigfoot overlords.

Sugar coat however you like. Liberal TV crap is not working. You notice ?

stream_img.jpg

Not working? Yeah all those billions they make from running commercials during their tv shows that 'aren't working'.

Conservatives have two gears, watching paint dry and fake Alex Jones anger. Not sell-able qualities.

Conservative talk-shows are relegated to fringe radio because mainstream America wouldn't watch angry Alex Jones rant on socks worn by the reptilians to an inauguration of the bigfoot overlords.

stream_img.jpg

Not working? Yeah all those billions they make from running commercials during their tv shows that 'aren't working'.

Conservatives have two gears, watching paint dry and fake Alex Jones anger. Not sell-able qualities.

You do realize that those ads are priced based on ratings, right? Liberal retards. I swear.

You do realize that those ads are priced based on ratings, right? Liberal retards. I swear.

Thank you for proving my point. There are no conservative shows on tv because there is no market for them.

The same is true of conservative movies. No market, otherwise Murdock and the rest of the ankle-biters would start up a conservative Hollywood and rake in the cash. They can't because no one wants to hear somebody whine about how miserable life is for 2 hours and how it's someone else's fault. Which is what every conservative talk-radio show is and what every fake conservative internet video feed is. "Oh woe is me, the world is a'gin us and no one is for us, we're so persecuted and under attack from all sides."

Snowflake heaven. 24/7 whining.

Not working POLITICALLY (as if you didn't know) As for Conservatives, you forgot one other quality >> Being disparaged by crybaby liberals unable top contain their grief and bewilderment. :badgrin:

Thank you for proving my point. There are no conservative shows on tv because there is no market for them.

The same is true of conservative movies. No market, otherwise Murdock and the rest of the ankle-biters would start up a conservative Hollywood and rake in the cash. They can't because no one wants to hear somebody whine about how miserable life is for 2 hours and how it's someone else's fault. Which is what every conservative talk-radio show is and what every fake conservative internet video feed is. "Oh woe is me, the world is a'gin us and no one is for us, we're so persecuted and under attack from all sides."

No market for 24 ? LOL One of the most successful show on TV ever - solidly conservative.
:biggrin:

Conservatives rule YouTube where super chat and patreon for conservatives dominates that of liberals. Also, Fox News dominates CNN and MSNBC combined. Are you that retarded?

Conservatives rule YouTube where super chat and patreon for conservatives dominates that of liberals. Also, Fox News dominates CNN and MSNBC combined. Are you that retarded?

wtf...Youtube? Cat videos and fails rule Youtube. Faux News has what, maybe 3 million viewers a week? ABC, CBS, and NBC have 7 million each. Conservatives are crushed in all areas because your view of the world is the minority view. You have just encased yourself in a fact-free bubble.

Too many conservatives on radio talk shows.
Whether people here now it or not, the dominant media outlet is radio, not television. Radio listeners dwarf TV watchers, most especially watchers of talk television. What would you have there be, no liberal voices on media anywhere?

Last edited:

wtf...Youtube? Cat videos and fails rule Youtube. Faux News has what, maybe 3 million viewers a week? ABC, CBS, and NBC have 7 million each. Conservatives are crushed in all areas because your view of the world is the minority view. You have just encased yourself in a fact-free bubble.
Idiots tend to be the majority, so.....

Too many conservatives on radio talk shows.
Whether people here now it or not, the dominant media outlet is radio, not television. Radio listeners dwarf TV watchers, most especially watchers of talk television. What would you have there be, no liberal voices on media anywhere?
Absolutely.

Liberalism isn't an ideology anymore, it is simply an act of treason using political and governmental power.

TV is garbage. I cut the cord 11 years ago, and I can stream anything I might want to watch for free. YouTube is a million times better than any talking head on TV.
Couch Potatoes Get Their Brains Peeled

Big Brother is watching you watch him. The reason the rulers allowed 1984 to be published is that it gives the wrong impression of what mind control actually is. For the same reason, Machiavelli is a lightweight and should be taken as very shallow in his revelations.

Forum List

Back