Stephen Colbert has cancelled this week's shows.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

CBSā€˜ Late Show will be on an unplanned post-Thanksgiving hiatus after host Stephen Colbert says he is recovering after surgery for a ruptured appendix.

Colbert shared the news on Instagramā€™s Threads service.

ā€œSorry to say that I have to cancel our shows this week,ā€ the statement begins. ā€œIā€™m sure youā€™re thinking, ā€˜Turkey overdose, Steve? Gravy boat capsize?ā€™ Actually, Iā€™m recovering from surgery for a ruptured appendix. Iā€™m grateful to my doctors for their care and to Evie and the kids for putting up with me. Going forward, all emails to my appendix will be handled by my pancreas.ā€

Comment:
A ruptured appendix can be very painful.
I hope that he will be alright.

thoughts and prayers.jpg

CBSā€˜ Late Show will be on an unplanned post-Thanksgiving hiatus after host Stephen Colbert says he is recovering after surgery for a ruptured appendix.

ā€œSorry to say that I have to cancel our shows this week,ā€ the statement begins. ā€œIā€™m sure youā€™re thinking, ā€˜Turkey overdose, Steve? Gravy boat capsize?ā€™ Actually, Iā€™m recovering from surgery for a ruptured appendix. Iā€™m grateful to my doctors for their care and to Evie and the kids for putting up with me. Going forward, all emails to my appendix will be handled by my pancreas.ā€

Comment:
Dang. Will miss his monologues this week.

He is an unworthy successor to that show. He should have remained at Comedy Central doing his parody of O'Reilly, it's what he did best.

That being said, I wish the man no ill will and wish him a speedy recovery.

Comment:

I wonder what really happened to him.

Comment:
Stephen who?

He is an unworthy successor to that show. He should have remained at Comedy Central doing his parody of O'Reilly, it's what he did best.

That being said, I wish the man no ill will and wish him a speedy recovery.
Top rated, most well liked

Looks like he's right at home.

Comment:
you only have hours to take care of that..........................usually the pain is great enough before it busts up

Translation: mean TV man mocked the special orange babyman

It isn't family comedy if he is mocking any politician. He isn't supposed to be there to disparage or reinforce political bias, he is supposed to be there to entertain the general audience. I'd like to see the list of companies that advertise on his show. Johnny Carson NEVER brought up politics to deliberately offend viewers.

If the democrat party or their candidates were on the right side of things, they wouldn't need to use TV networks, TV shows or comedians as political pawns to surreptitiously advance their political agenda for weak-minded dunces like you.

Forum List

Back