Too many laws - kids get hurt

I don't know how prevalent allergies are, but we cannot ban every product that someone, somewhere might have a reaction to. That's my point.

I remember my pediatrician pushing the benefits of sunscreen from the time my children were infants. The possibility of an allergic reaction never came up.

The state should change the law.

So, only based on your experience, you think the entire state should follow your rules.

:eusa_eh:

Now that I know I'm allergic to sunscreen, I'm going to sue my high school for forcing me to wear it on field day.

Fuckers!

I was actually in Polk County, Florida and one of the Elementary Schools in Lakeland, Florida had a rule of only allowing rights to the registering parent. So, if you were the other parent whom did not register your child at that school, then you were dependent on the other parent to sign you up to be able to pick up your child or visit them at school. But, if that other parent wanted to keep your child away from you, then the school would be supportive of that, because they were the registering parent. Great law. I think the other parent should have some say not just whomever signed them up first at that school. I know that custody issues must be a big challenge for the school system, but they are only hurting our kids by sticking by a vengeful parent that won't allow access of the children to the other parent.

Why the fuck would sunscreen be banned?

At my old primary school, kids are not even allowed outside during summer unless they have a ht on. If they take it off, they have to stay inside.

Forum List

Back