Too many laws - kids get hurt

:lmao: @ PoopaDoosh taking Si Modo out behind the woodshed.

"Too many laws - kids get hurt" carries an obvious implication, and Rav'n it up with 'nuance' doesn't change anything. :lol:
Yeah, "too many" means we need none.

Since when did mani-ing mean go full moron, too?

"Too many laws - kids get hurt" carries an obvious implication, and Rav'n it up with 'nuance' doesn't change anything. :lol:

That said, there is a thread of truth in Si Modo's words, making her attempts to distance herself from them simultaneously perplexing and funny as shit.

With more and more laws intended to protect the children, it can be argued that people get lulled into a false sense of security, which leads to complacency and ultimately the erosion of personal responsibility and common sense. At least that's how I see it, philosophically speaking.

Try straw sales on someone else.

Straw?

Does THIS look FAMILIAR:
Too many laws - kids get hurt

I love how directly addressing the substance of the OP subject heading - that too many laws causes kids to get hurt - is selling straw.

Clearly - these girls received burns due to there being too many laws. The sheer magnitude of the numbers of laws were too much for their complextions to handle. And parents who have children with medical problems should never make the school aware of those problems until after something bad happens, that's called "personal responsibility". To burden the parent with informing the folks who will be looking after their kids for 7 hours a day 9 months a year of their child's medical condition is too much to expect a reasonable person to be able to handle.

Your words: "Laws are bad. We need to get rid of them."

Now, have an argument with yourself about that.

Straw.

Moron.
psssst.....I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

That said, there is a thread of truth in Si Modo's words, making her attempts to distance herself from them simultaneously perplexing and funny as shit.

With more and more laws intended to protect the children, it can be argued that people get lulled into a false sense of security, which leads to complacency and ultimately the erosion of personal responsibility and common sense. At least that's how I see it, philosophically speaking.
Not a bad point and seemingly exactly what this mother did.

Straw?

Does THIS look FAMILIAR:

I love how directly addressing the substance of the OP subject heading - that too many laws causes kids to get hurt - is selling straw.

Clearly - these girls received burns due to there being too many laws. The sheer magnitude of the numbers of laws were too much for their complextions to handle. And parents who have children with medical problems should never make the school aware of those problems until after something bad happens, that's called "personal responsibility". To burden the parent with informing the folks who will be looking after their kids for 7 hours a day 9 months a year of their child's medical condition is too much to expect a reasonable person to be able to handle.

Your words: "Laws are bad. We need to get rid of them."

Now, have an argument with yourself about that.

Straw.

Moron.
psssst.....I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
:lol:

Oops.

Yup.

But that still doesn't excuse the staff for not getting the girls out of the sun when it was clear they were getting burned.

Yup.

But that still doesn't excuse the staff for not getting the girls out of the sun when it was clear they were getting burned.
No, even though that would open the door to accusing the teachers of being mean to the girls.

Just curious. What percentage of people do you think are allergic to sunscreen? I grew up at the shore. I don't know one person who is.

Sunscreen Allergies - Hypoallergenic Sunscreens and Sunscreen Allergies

What is Sunscreen Allergy?
While contact dermatitis to sunscreens is not as common as allergy to cosmetics, it is not a rare condition. The reaction to sunscreens can occur anywhere the substance is applied on the body, although tends to be more common on the areas of the body with the most exposure to the sun. This is called “photo-contact dermatitis.”

There's already a thread about this. The woman knew the rules and never bothered to get a doctor's note....even though one of her kids is an albino??? And sent one of them to school in a sleeveless shirt.

gmafb

I know Ravi just hates white people, so an albino white must get Ravi's blood boiling. But, Ravi is right, this time.

Mom knew the rules. She still didn't put sunscreen on her child before school. Some might have come off, but not all. She still sent her child to school in a sleeveless shirt. And, maybe mom should have said "fuck the rules" and gave her daughter a small container of sunscreen or a visor to take to school... with a note from mom. Only the most incompetent of teachers would have pushed the rules. Worst case is a suspended child, rather than a hospitalized child.

Stupid, inflexible rules exist primarily because of stupid parents, especially shit-brained Afros who yell racism every time their shit-brained idea of what is right conflicts with a far smarter teacher's idea of what is right.

Can you type up one post without refering to Blacks, Jews or homosexuals?:eusa_hand:

I don't know how prevalent allergies are, but we cannot ban every product that someone, somewhere might have a reaction to. That's my point.

I remember my pediatrician pushing the benefits of sunscreen from the time my children were infants. The possibility of an allergic reaction never came up.

The state should change the law.

I don't know how prevalent allergies are, but we cannot ban every product that someone, somewhere might have a reaction to. That's my point.

I remember my pediatrician pushing the benefits of sunscreen from the time my children were infants. The possibility of an allergic reaction never came up.

The state should change the law.

My kid isn't allowed to bring a pb&j sandwich to school for lunch.

Fuck'n Nazis! :evil:

Too many laws about what you can and cannot do to or for your kids when they are in the clutches of public education.

The over-control has made a complete turnaround to utter negligence even for their simple safety.

US mom angry after kids sunburned during field trip

A mom in Washington state is steaming mad after her two daughters were so badly sunburned during a school field trip, they had to be taken to hospital.

Michener was particularly outraged because her daughter Zoe has very fair skin from a form of albinism. She said the school's staff are aware of her daughter's condition, but couldn't make an exception.

The school board says it has to ban sunscreen because it's state law.

She also couldn't try to protect her girls with sun hats because hats are not allowed at school, even on field days.

....​

article-2163905-13C30322000005DC-314_306x423.jpg

Did you not read the part where the school was following a state law?

Their hands were tied by real estate, insurance, and car salesmen we elect to govern our states.
Blame goes to the state legislature.
Aw, gee. I must have missed that part.....when I fucking quoted it. :rolleyes:

Other than that, thank you Cap'n Obvious.

Hey, unruffle thy feathers.

I don't have time to search through every post. There are so many radical idiots posting on here, it's hard to find truthful posts..

Did you not read the part where the school was following a state law?

Their hands were tied by real estate, insurance, and car salesmen we elect to govern our states.
Blame goes to the state legislature.
Aw, gee. I must have missed that part.....when I fucking quoted it. :rolleyes:

Other than that, thank you Cap'n Obvious.

Hey, unruffle thy feathers.

I don't have time to search through every post. There are so many radical idiots posting on here, it's hard to find truthful posts..
:cool:

Forum List

Back