Too funny! Man booby traps pro-Trump sign in his front yard and woman thief takes a header

My neighbor and I had a thief attempting to break into our garages a couple of years ago.
The thief when he couldn't break in decided to destroy some of our property just for the hell of it.
We got the license number of his truck.
I made a phone call and got the punk's home address.
Something strange happened to his nearly new pick-up a while later.
It caught fire and was destroyed.
The tag on the license plate showed the insurance had expired the day before the fire.
Karma's a bitch.

:lmao:

This is freaking priceless. Good for him nailing a "sign thief".

• Indianapolis man jerry-rigged the sign with fishing wire
  • It had been stolen two times in the last month
  • A camera he also set up captured another attempted take
  • However this time the thief fell flat on her face as she ran away
37FAD4C500000578-3776662-Nice_try_This_is_the_moment_a_would_be_thief_in_Indianapolis_att-a-115_1473189548848.jpg

Nice try: This is the moment a would-be thief in Indianapolis attempts to take a Donald Trump poster from a man's front yard, but things go horribly wrong

37FAD4CD00000578-3776662-image-a-117_1473189556705.jpg

Failed getaway: Video taken by a security camera shows the woman running away, unaware the sign had been jerry-rigged with fishing line

37FAD4D900000578-3776662-image-a-118_1473189561458.jpg

The fishing line can just be seen here, catching as the woman attempts to run away

37FAD4D100000578-3776662-image-a-119_1473189565616.jpg

Header!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Gone: As the signs pulls back on the fishing line, the motion sends the woman flying

Homeowner booby traps pro-Trump sign in front yard

booby traps are illegal, meth head.
theft is illegal. Which one happened first? The theft or the liberal cow stealing the sign.
hey, could this be considered cow tipping?

and you still can't booby trap your property. *shrug*
True, but I am by law allowed to use force If I feel my life is in danger.
So here is how it would go down at my house, and remember, I don't have any neighbors close enough to see anything. and even if they could, I doubt they would say anything.
You come up to steal my sign, I come out and scream at you.
You turn to look at me, I then put one through you.
When the police get there this is what happened,
You were stealing my sign, I came out, you turned and started swearing at me and rushed me claiming you were going to do harm to me. I shot you with my legally licensed handgun. I didn't mean to kill you, that part just happened.
I go to court, It goes down as justified and I walk away. Your family rejoices as they spend your insurance money on a trip to some tropical island.
everyone wins.

Forum List

Back