VIDEO: Hispanic man films white woman being beaten over Trump yard sign

good stuff

Why do you hate evolved humanoid creatures and support attacks on women you filthy, so-called African primate?
I dont hate Black people I love them. Matter of fact I dont hate anyone. I'm very clean and i dont smell like a wet dog like you do and yes I am a primate. I'm not really surprised that you as a cave gibbon didnt know that us humans were primates.
We know you don't hate black people. You hate white people. You say so almost every time you post.
I have a white god daughter. If I hated white people I woulnt have a white god daughter silly white guy.
You just approved of a bunch of black thugs beating up a white woman.
You just proved you are an idiot. There were no Black people there you white dummy.

Why do you hate evolved humanoid creatures and support attacks on women you filthy, so-called African primate?
I dont hate Black people I love them. Matter of fact I dont hate anyone. I'm very clean and i dont smell like a wet dog like you do and yes I am a primate. I'm not really surprised that you as a cave gibbon didnt know that us humans were primates.
We know you don't hate black people. You hate white people. You say so almost every time you post.
I have a white god daughter. If I hated white people I woulnt have a white god daughter silly white guy.
You just proved you are an idiot. There were no Black people there you white dummy.
By god, you're right! I thought they were black. At any rate, they certainly weren't white.

By god, you're right! I thought they were black. At any rate, they certainly weren't white.
Yuu dumb white people are going to cause your own extinction.faster than your recessive genes.

Forum List

Back