VIDEO: Hispanic man films white woman being beaten over Trump yard sign

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I'm sure CNN and MSNBC will be all over this story.

Here are Hillary supporters for you. Liberals only want free speech if you agree with them.

VIDEO: Hispanic man films white woman being beaten over Trump yard sign - The American Mirror

"The first video shows a woman being beaten on the front lawn of a home while she tries to protect a Trump sign.

“Bruuuuh niggas be crackin females like nothing hell nah,” the caption read on the cell phone video that was originally published alone on the social media site.

As Mendoza crowed about his deeds on Twitter, he laughed off suggestions that he hit the woman.

“All he did was record a nigga sock a girl tf y’all brazy thinking it was me that smacked her,” he tweeted."

They're criminals and will go to prison. They'll pay the price just as the Trump supporters at his rallies who sucker punch people they don't like.

Criminals get what they get, both in criminal court and civil court.

What did white people THINK was going to happen? We have had decades to stand up to the people who've been encouraging this behaviour. Over my life, my country changed from a healthy racist one, to a place where big men use inference of racism as part of their competition ritual with other big men. So much change in just the last 20 years.

She was being deplorable, she got it coming.

Besides that, being a white woman, she is part of the oppressive class that must be defeated. This is progress...

All we need to do is not back down to Thought Police, just like Trump doesn't when he speaks to journalists. But people have folded and folded and folded.

original.jpg

good stuff

Why do you hate evolved humanoid creatures and support attacks on women you filthy, so-called African primate?
I dont hate Black people I love them. Matter of fact I dont hate anyone. I'm very clean and i dont smell like a wet dog like you do and yes I am a primate. I'm not really surprised that you as a cave gibbon didnt know that us humans were primates.

good stuff

Why do you hate evolved humanoid creatures and support attacks on women you filthy, so-called African primate?
I dont hate Black people I love them. Matter of fact I dont hate anyone. I'm very clean and i dont smell like a wet dog like you do and yes I am a primate. I'm not really surprised that you as a cave gibbon didnt know that us humans were primates.

Well said... but is it true? The ones like Clinton can't even admit the problems black communities are having, pandering to them instead, siding with criminals even. Being okay with the communities burning, being looted, because addressing the facts is more difficult... well that's not exactly love.

Media freaks out and endlessly reports when a Trump supporter acts like an animal...not so much when Hillary supporters do it.

good stuff

Well said... but is it true? The ones like Clinton can't even admit the problems black communities are having, pandering to them instead, siding with criminals even. Being okay with the communities burning, being looted, because addressing the facts is more difficult... well that's not exactly love.
That was an amazing deflection but I will allow it. Clinton is hot and cold on us. She once called us super predators. Only someone not very intelligent would actually believe someone is ok with communities burning or being looted. They just understand these are symptoms of a larger and more important problem.

Media freaks out and endlessly reports when a Trump supporter acts like an animal...not so much when Hillary supporters do it.
How do you know they support Hilary? Is it possible the white person called them illegal aliens and they kicked her ass? She obviously is a Drumpf supporter and illiterate like most of them are.

I'm sure CNN and MSNBC will be all over this story.

Here are Hillary supporters for you. Liberals only want free speech if you agree with them.

VIDEO: Hispanic man films white woman being beaten over Trump yard sign - The American Mirror

"The first video shows a woman being beaten on the front lawn of a home while she tries to protect a Trump sign.

“Bruuuuh niggas be crackin females like nothing hell nah,” the caption read on the cell phone video that was originally published alone on the social media site.

As Mendoza crowed about his deeds on Twitter, he laughed off suggestions that he hit the woman.

“All he did was record a nigga sock a girl tf y’all brazy thinking it was me that smacked her,” he tweeted."
Have these people been arrested yet?

good stuff

We know you don't hate black people. You hate white people. You say so almost every time you post.

good stuff

We know you don't hate black people. You hate white people. You say so almost every time you post.
I have a white god daughter. If I hated white people I woulnt have a white god daughter silly white guy.

good stuff

I have a white god daughter. If I hated white people I woulnt have a white god daughter silly white guy.
You just approved of a bunch of black thugs beating up a white woman.

Forum List

Back