Too Funny.Booker Says He Will Put A Female Woman On His Ticket.And Where Is He In The Polls?

Why not? The republican candidates have nominated as VP two boob-jobs, palin and pigpence. Each a representative of the dregs of their respective genders. One of them actually succeeded and we now we have white-trash sex boy pigpence.

I have never seen such blatant pandering as with the current crop of Dem wannabes. Hopefully, it will poison the scum in the next election.

Why not? The republican candidates have nominated as VP two boob-jobs, palin and pigpence. Each a representative of the dregs of their respective genders. One of them actually succeeded and we now we have white-trash sex boy pigpence.

Wow, I sure am glad you're here to demonstrate classy, respectful, dignified political behavior. I guess instead of simply laughing at Booker's desperate attempt at pandering to women, we should have been "respecting" his potential female running mates by calling them "boob jobs" and we should have been making up lame, juvenile nicknames for him.

Way to practice what you preach . . . hypocrite.

Wow, I sure am glad you're here to demonstrate classy, respectful, dignified political behavior. I guess instead of simply laughing at Booker's desperate attempt at pandering to women, we should have been "respecting" his potential female running mates by calling them "boob jobs" and we should have been making up lame, juvenile nicknames for him.

The terminally hissyfitted will never recognize a simple pun when she sees it. :rolleyes:

It's bad enough he is at the bottom of the barrel with any poll. So why is he announcing that he plans to put a woman in as VP already? Don't most winning politicians wait until "They Win The Primary" before making a VP Choice?
This is laughable. Only because Booker is still at the bottom poll wise, and not moving an inch !!!!
:abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :aargh: :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301:

What other kind of women are there other than female women? :dunno:

I'm not being sexist and I do not know who introduced the term "boob-job" into this discussion. I'm sure that it wasn't Cory Booker. That said, we've got a boob-job sitting the the VP's chair right now, and I understand that he has a dick that he seems to worship. I just wrote about two sewer scum who have never had any dignity or intelligence. What is there to respect? Love pigpence's sexual preoccupations.

Should I have "respected" the two by referring to palin as a "boob-job" and pigpence as a "dick-job"?

It's bad enough he is at the bottom of the barrel with any poll. So why is he announcing that he plans to put a woman in as VP already? Don't most winning politicians wait until "They Win The Primary" before making a VP Choice?
This is laughable. Only because Booker is still at the bottom poll wise, and not moving an inch !!!!
:abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :aargh: :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301:

What other kind of women are there other than female women? :dunno:

You have to consider the intellectual depth of the source. :rolleyes:

I'm not being sexist and I do not know who introduced the term "boob-job" into this discussion. I'm sure that it wasn't Cory Booker.

No, Lice, that was you, actually.

The republican candidates have nominated as VP two boob-jobs, palin and pigpence.

That said, we've got a boob-job sitting the the VP's chair right now, and I understand that he has a dick that he seems to worship. I just wrote about two sewer scum who have never had any dignity or intelligence. What is there to respect? Love pigpence's sexual preoccupations.

Should I have "respected" the two by referring to palin as a "boob-job" and pigpence as a "dick-job"?

Good to see you doubling down on your unique version of "staying classy".

I'm not being sexist and I do not know who introduced the term "boob-job" into this discussion. I'm sure that it wasn't Cory Booker.

The republican candidates have nominated as VP two boob-jobs, palin and pigpence.

That said, we've got a boob-job sitting the the VP's chair right now, and I understand that he has a dick that he seems to worship. I just wrote about two sewer scum who have never had any dignity or intelligence. What is there to respect? Love pigpence's sexual preoccupations.

what does one do with no-class people like these two? Sorry, absolutely NO respect for this brand of trash.

The many Democrat men running for president want a woman beneath them on the ticket.

what does one do with no-class people like these two? Sorry, absolutely NO respect for this brand of trash.

Your brand of trash is so much better I'm Sure

Yes. My "brand of trash" certainly is. People who live decently and with honor and respect their fellow human beings and fellow citizens.

What a coincidence. I always think the same thing about you.

Isn't that always their excuse? "It's bad and eeeevil when you do it, but pure and noble when I do!"

Yes. My "brand of trash" certainly is. People who live decently and with honor and respect their fellow human beings and fellow citizens.

After you just ripped Palin and Pence with sexual references? That is treating a fellow human being with respect? Wow, you sound like an uneducated bigot.

So you like trash. It's evident. and gives some indication of exactly what you are.

After you just ripped Palin and Pence with sexual references? That is treating a fellow human being with respect? Wow, you sound like an uneducated bigot.

I ripped these two trashy freaks ONLY. Not all human beings are involved with them. palin is an ill-educated idiot who happens to be a white female (jeez, who knows what her personal/sex life is like), and pigpence is a sexually-obsessed fanatic with a dick who might be able to carry out the sex act with this karen, but is mighty interested with what other people do in their bedrooms. I don't see any reason to accord these two freaks the same respect that I would accord other normal people.

Remember that they both have chosen their own paths and were and are free to choose another.

She sounds like a leftist who assumes that the "towering morality" of her ends justifies any behavior she wants to exhibit.

So you like trash. It's evident. and gives some indication of exactly what you are.

I can't imagine how you would make the leap from "I view Lice as trash" to "I like trash", given that even YOU could not be delusional enough to think I like you.

Forum List

Back