Too Bad...

No - it’s probably best just to do nothing, and follow the lead of Mr. Bush.

Best not to make waves.

No - really, I’m sure our president has everything under control along our Southern border and is doing everything humanly possible to make us all safe.

Darwins Friend said:
No - really, I’m sure our president has everything under control along our Southern border and is doing everything humanly possible to make us all safe.

Hey--IF the dems are cool with it no reason to bitch right?

Perhaps putting water, food and directions for them out in the desert is a good thing - no sense in allowing them to die, cause they just want to come here to work, become a citizen and then bring all of their family along too.

Guess the corporate CEO’s (usually staunch Republicans) are all for that too, right?

Darwins Friend said:
Perhaps putting water, food and directions for them out in the desert is a good thing - no sense in allowing them to die, cause they just want to come here to work, become a citizen and then bring all of their family along too.

Guess the corporate CEO’s (usually staunch Republicans) are all for that too, right?

LMAO I think YOU have been out in the desert to long, amigo. HEY JIM---WE NEED A MESKIN SMILEY !!!

Forum List

Back