Too Bad There Was No Seth Rich To Hand Wikileaks the 2020 DNC Emails on a Flashdrive

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I would be curious as to the official DNC reasoning as to why they appointed Sleepy Joe and Camella. They were the most disliked among Democrats during the primaries, until they rigged it.

One obvious reason is because it would insure the end of the Obamagate/Crooked Hillary investigation in regards to the Russia Hoax, and also hides the profound corruption the Biden Crime Family was involved in. There is a very small chance Crazy Bernie would not have the connections to the Deep State to successfully block justice from happening.

I would be curious as to the official DNC reasoning as to why they appointed Sleepy Joe and Camella. They were the most disliked among Democrats during the primaries, until they rigged it.
Even Seth Rich's family says you made that up, you tinfoil hat kook. Your thread would be demoted if this were not a right-wing message board.

Even Seth Rich's family says you made that up, you tinfoil hat kook. Your thread would be demoted if this were not a right-wing message board.
Yeah, if a Lib started a thread without a link it would be locked immediately until a link was added.

ed, is it your position that Seth Rich did not provide the 2016 democrat emails to Wikileaks?

Last edited:
ed, is it you position that Sleepy Joe was a better democrat presidential candidate than Crazy Bernie?

Most disliked by whom? Biden polled well. And who is 'Camella'?

"Polled?" :laughing0301: Get a clue. Polls are Fake. :nono:

Crazy Bernie whipped Sleepy Joe's ass until the DNC decided Sleepy Joe was their choice. :dunno:

"Polled?" :laughing0301: Get a clue. Polls are Fake. :nono:

Crazy Bernie whipped Sleepy Joe's ass until the DNC decided Sleepy Joe was their choice. :dunno:

Then how would you conclude that Biden was the 'most disliked'?

You seem to be quoting yourself.

Okay ed, I will play your game. Bernie Sanders, as ridiculous as he was on most issues, kicked Hiden Biden's ass at the debates and Crazy Bernie basically had a cult following. Hiden Biden could not even get a dozen people to attend his fake ass rallies. :auiqs.jpg:

Skylar, did you watch any Democrat primary debates? Sleepy Joe was beaten up by just about everyone of the crazies on stage. Not as bad as President Trump humiliated him but still. :dunno:

Okay ed, I will play your game. Bernie Sanders, as ridiculous as he was on most issues, kicked Hiden Biden's ass at the debates and had a cult following. Hiden Biden could not even get a dozen people to attend his fake ass rallies.
There is no one by the name "Hidden Biden" in the Democratic Party.

Okay ed, I will play your game. Bernie Sanders, as ridiculous as he was on most issues, kicked Hiden Biden's ass at the debates and Crazy Bernie basically had a cult following. Hiden Biden could not even get a dozen people to attend his fake ass rallies. :auiqs.jpg:

Skylar, did you watch any Democrat primary debates? Sleepy Joe was beaten up by just about everyone of the crazies on stage. Not as bad as President Trump humiliated him but still. :dunno:

Biden couldn't get a dozen people at his rallies.....says who? Again, you're just kinda making shit up, quoting yourself.

Again, who said that Biden was 'most disliked'? So far, that's you, citing you.

And I don't think your personal opinion is the defining factor in who was nominated for the Democratic ticket.

Forum List

Back