Tonight's the Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
GO COLTS!

Colts.article_large.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
IndyStar.com | Colts | The Indianapolis Star

¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸coltsº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤goº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„coltsº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º° go°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸coltsº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤goº°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø,„coltsº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º° go°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸coltsº¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø

How fitting that you post a picture from the Colts 2005 season...which finished very similiarly to how this season will end:

The 2005 Colts season began with the team trying to improve on their 12-4 record from 2004 and to advance further into the playoffs. The Colts finished the season 14-2, but lost their first game in the postseason to the Pittsburgh Steelers who ended as Super Bowl XL champions

2005 Indianapolis Colts season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 2004 Colts finished 12-4. The 2005 Colts finished 14-2 and lost in the Divisional round.

The 2008 Colts finished 12-4. The 2009 Colts finished 14-2 and WILL LOSE in the Divisional round.

Thank for the irony.

How fitting that you post a picture from the Colts 2005 season...which finished very similiarly to how this season will end:

The 2005 Colts season began with the team trying to improve on their 12-4 record from 2004 and to advance further into the playoffs. The Colts finished the season 14-2, but lost their first game in the postseason to the Pittsburgh Steelers who ended as Super Bowl XL champions

2005 Indianapolis Colts season - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 2004 Colts finished 12-4. The 2005 Colts finished 14-2 and lost in the Divisional round.

The 2008 Colts finished 12-4. The 2009 Colts finished 14-2 and WILL LOSE in the Divisional round.

Thank for the irony.

To tell the truth, I am scared about the game tonight. :(

I'm afraid we will come out 'rusty' after so long being off, and the Ravens will be all pumped up. At least we have Home Field, and the fans here are great. Plus, we are a second half team, so I'm hoping all goes well as usual. If the Colts win this tonight, there is no stopping them!

Baltimore had Manning confused for most of the first half. Then he showed them why he is MVP. Looked like a surgeon out there

I'm afraid we will come out 'rusty' after so long being off, and the Ravens will be all pumped up. At least we have Home Field, and the fans here are great. Plus, we are a second half team, so I'm hoping all goes well as usual. If the Colts win this tonight, there is no stopping them!

Are you implying that you would have no concerns about:
53.gif

When they put Ray Rice and the boys on the bus and said we're going to Indianapolis why didn't somebody tell them they were going there to play f-ing football?

Last time I checked Football, the Indianapolis team was called something different, and the Colts played in Baltimore.

Ravens were outclassed.

Bad way for warner to go out in the early game, after such a fine career.

It was only a matter of time until Manning picked them apart. Colts defense played a great game harassing Flacco and holding Rice in check

Are you implying that you would have no concerns about:
53.gif

The Bolts?... Seriously?

Manning will have to Start Trying AFTER the Half...

Assuming they EVER Play the Bolts in this Post Season. ;)

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back